• Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:56 pm

Visualte

D R.| + |S E I J I| + |K O G A N A G I

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji's lips pursed in a small pout when he realized that the other wasn't in fact going from a hug. He had to admit that he was surprised that the boy had touched him at all. Trying to get over his disappointment, the doctor listened to the other speak, a blush covering his cheeks when he realized what the boy had said. Did that mean he found him attractive? He had never been so happy about someone thinking that of him before.
                              "W-Well I don't know what it is about some people but someone once told me that it is like a curse or something since I draw so many people to me but they are mostly all perverts."

Thoughts: I should not be so happy~
Feeling a little bit: Uneasy
Current theme: Michiyuki

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:52 am

User Image
---Ӂ۝~ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ~۝Ӂ--- սս (琢磨 ゆう) էձĸսოձ---Ӂ۝~ஐƸ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒஐ~۝Ӂ---

Yuu grinned at the pout on his face, ruffling up his blackend locks to try and distract himself from the other. Seiji was just getting more amusing by the day. Did he actually want a hug? He was simply respecting his wishes from the other day. He taped his index fingers together, eyes glancin to the blush on his face before sticking his tongue out. "Probably is a curse, considering you mostly got women after you." He smirked playfully, crossing his arms over his chest with a small giggle of amusement. "Also you're starting to stutter."

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
Name: Yuu Takuma
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)
Birthday: June 19th
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 148 lbs
Eyes: Usually grey, can change on depending on mood. (Blue/Green=Content/Relaxed/Happy.
Pink/Light Red=Mad/Depressed/Anxious.)
Hair: Dull black, white towards the tips from previous stress
Blood Type: A-
Voice: [Enn]
Sexuality: Bisexual/Single

Ն૦८ค੮ɿ૦Ո : My home
คՈ૪ɿ૯੮ע Ն૯౮૯Ն : Very low
๓໐໐໓ : Amused
Ծ.Ծ.Շ. : ~~

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:33 am

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji crossed his arms with a raised brow as he watched the other with an amused look in his eyes, the blush now gone.
                              "I never said it was only females. The sad part is that is actually equal between the two, and the even sadder part is that most of the males are straight but claimed that I turned them or whatever." Shrugging with a small sigh, the doctor motions for the other to follow him to his office, his coat tail swaying behind him. "This place can kind of get eerie when no one is around, but otherwise it is pretty comfortable to be in...nice and quiet."

Current theme: Michiyuki

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:50 pm

User Image

Yuu paused a moment, listening to him and tilted his head, trying to sort out how one could turn someone's sexuality. He shook his head, walking after him and rubbed his chin, eyebrows furrowing. "Sounds like bullshit to me." He mumbled in reply, shaking his head at the thought. ...Was that the first time he had cussed in the other's presence? Ah, well. "Quiet... I would hope so, the way here the only thing I could hear was my cellphone..." He huffed in annoyance, shaking his head and clung onto the doctor's sleeve with a small smile.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)
Eyes: Usually grey, can change on depending on mood. (Blue/Green=Content/Relaxed/Happy.

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:17 pm

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji smirked with a small chuckle. He found the other's response to be amusing but it was true, he has had several male suitors who were completely straight before they met him. When they reached the office, Seiji looked down at his sleeve where the boy was clinging to the fabric. He didn't mind it at all and was wondering if the boy was going to let go.
                              "I almost forgot, were you able to master the art of making a pizza? I am sure that you wouldn't be here if you ended up starting a fire so I suppose I don't have to worry about that being an outcome."

Current theme: Stay the Night

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:34 am

User Image

Yuu glanced around the office, releasing him and nodded, slightly moving his bag. "Yeah, I put it in here for easier transfer. I got a couple of bottles of Ramune soda in here too." He mumbled, shifting the pack and pulled out the pizza, shrugging at it innocently. He really didn't put thought into it, since he enjoyed cooking after all so pizza wasn't that big of a deal. Though he wasn't sure if the other had even heard of the soda brand, and considering the kind he had was strawberry flavored, he wasn't sure. He smiled a bit, putting his hands into his pockets. "Really though you need to figure out how to cook, take out all the time can't be healthy."

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:12 am

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji smiled happily before ushering the boy into the office where he closed the door behind him and sat down in his chair with a sigh, his hands rubbing together as he watched the other with an eager expression.
                              "I actually find it rather amusing that a doctor of all people eats unhealthily while telling his patients at work to keep a healthy diet. I suppose I am a bit of a hypocrite but I can't help it since I can't cook for crap and never have a date to go to a restaurant to eat." He was so excited about having the pizza that he was able to forget the fact that the boy let go which had disappointed him until there was talk of food. He couldn't help it when his stomach was currently on empty. "Now, I am prepared to taste your masterpiece!~"

Feeling a little bit: Excited

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:23 pm

User Image

Yuu snort-laughed at the statement, leaning against the wall as he pulled tha pack from his shoulders and pulled the pizza out, setting it on his lap. "Here, I already ate before I came here so." He said softly before pulling his soda back out and took a seat out of the way, ruffling up his bangs and let out a deep sigh. Oh how he forgot what it was like to have completely black hair. "You really need to consider scheduling appointments so you have time to eat, you know." He mumbled, wiping the pink-red liquid from his mouth with a small sigh.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

๓໐໐໓ : Neutral

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:52 pm

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji happily took the container with the pizza before he took a bite of the pizza and watched the other who was speaking as he chewed. It was rather delicious. "Well I guess it wouldn't really matter whether I made time or not. I can't cook so I wouldn't just end up eating take-out or some form of fast-food. Seriously, you are spoiling me with all of this delicious food you are giving me."

Feeling a little bit: Excited

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:03 am

User Image

Yuu tilted his head slightly, stretching with a small yawn as he rubbed his head. "Spoiling huh? If that's spoiling you then how would you take to someone actually buying you something.." He mumbled, though mostly to himself as to muse on it. He shook his head of the thought, closing his eyes with a small sigh.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:48 pm

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji thought about it for a moment seriously even though he knew that the boy was just making a comment. After a moment of considering it, the doctor shook his head. "I prefer things that are made by hand They have more love and care put into them then something random that you buy from the store."

Thoughts: I am more sentimental than materialistic~
Feeling a little bit: Hungry

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:07 pm

User Image

Yuu smiled a bit, tilting his head to the side with a small shrug. "I suppose that makes sense. But what if it was like a pet or something? You can't exactly make one of those by hand." He joked, rubbing the corner of his eye happily.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:16 pm

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji shrugged as he took another bite of his pizza, waiting until he was done chewing and swallowing before he spoke again with a smirk. "Anyone who knows me knows that if I obviously cannot take care of myself, a pet wouldn't be a very good gift for me since I wouldn't take care of it."

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:50 pm

User Image

Yuu stuck his tongue out playfully, leaning back and stretched out before relaxing. "I don't get how you're a doctor and you can't take care of yourself." He paused, rubbing his chin and moved to lean on his knees, sporting his usual childlike smile. "Oi, oi. If I was to bring an apple in here would it act like a barrier and keep you away?" He asked jokingly with a smile, laughing softly to himself a the thought.

.•*´`*♥*´`*•. คც૦υ੮ עυυ
xxxx (琢磨 ゆう, Takuma, Yū)

๓໐໐໓ : Happy

User Image
tiny14xx

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:58 pm

Visualte

User Image

always honest

User Image
                              Seiji chuckled softly as he shook his head and took another bite with a smirk. After once again chewing, swallowing and repeated the process a few more times, he licked his lips. "I actually like apples. I just do not have time or any energy to go to the store to buy them."

User Image

out-of-cotton balls:
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items