Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Flying out in the wind? (Bxb me and butterfingercrunch) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:44 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling blushes at the contact. He tilts his head then, and follows Drake's example, touching the man hesitantly while asking, "Why are you in pleasure?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:57 pm
Drake smiled at his Neko. He felt his member get a bit harder. He looked at his Neko and smiled even more. "You turn me on. You look so adorable so I hv fantasies about weird things." He said in a simple way. He never had to explain this before so it was something new to him.

butterfingercrunch
(ooc: )

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:06 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling removes his hand and moves closer, so that he leans against the bigger man's body. He watches Drake's member with interest. "What are fantasies? And what does 'turn on' mean?" He looks up at Drake with wide eyes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:39 pm
Drake thought for a moment then moaned slightly in pleasure when he felt his Neko's body against his. "Well it's something your mind comes up with. It depends on the fantasy. It usually is something you want to do or happen. Turned on means that my thing gets harder." He said. He hoped he explained it well. He sucked at this.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:43 pm
Kait Kimishi
"Is it a good thing?" Sterling continues to question Drake about this new information he had discovered today. "What do you want to happen?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:02 pm
Drake looked at his Neko and shock his head. "Maybe I'll tell you later but your not ready to know now." He said. He closed his eyes and smiled slightly before opening "if I get hard it's a good thing that means I like my thoughts/fantasies." He said to his Neko.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:06 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling pouts but doesn't question him any further. He looks over at Drake and then looks around. He gets out of he bed and wanders along the halls, opening the doors. "Where do humans wash themselves?" He wonders aloud. He was a stickler on staying clean, but he couldn't wash himself as a human. Not the way a cat could.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:32 pm
Drake gets out of bed behind the Neko and smiled slightly. He walked over to his Neko and grabbed his nekos hand. "Well your close to the closet. The bathroom is over here." He said and walked to a blue door and opened it to show a shower and a hot tub and a toilet.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:36 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling follows Drake into the bathroom and looks at the things inside. Did every human have so many things in a room? He felt disorientated by how much stuff was there. He tightens his grip on Drake's hand and looks uncertain.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:49 pm
Drake smiled and undressed himself. He put his pj pants in the laundry. "Shhhhh it's okay. I'll help you. This room is very clean. You don't have to worry. This room is for you to go poopy and pee and the shower cleans your body and the bath is a relaxer if you had a tough day." He explained the items in the room and pointed at them. "The sink is to wash your hands and brush your teeth," he pointed to the sink and the mirror. "Do you want to take a shower or bath they both get you clean." He said,

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:54 pm
Kait Kimishi
lol omg your post made me laugh XD "go poopy and pee"
Sterling lets go of Drake's hand and then nods before wandering over to the tub. He looks at the knobs for a minute before turning one slowly, then hissing as water came out of the faucet. After a moment, he calms down and sticks a finger in the water. "It's cold!"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:15 pm
Drake walked over and pulled the plug then turned the other knob. He waited a bit feeling the water get hot then he lightly turned the knob that his Neko turned so the water grew warm. When he finished with that he put the plug in and waited for it to be filled up. "There you go. We'll wait for it to fill up." He said.

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:17 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling watched, fascinated, as the water filled the tub. "Is this magic too?" He asks, touching the water as if rises.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:21 pm
Drake shock his head no. "No the water comes out of the thing and then if you plug the bottom the water will fill up the tub. It's not magic. The water just has no where to go the whole it goes out of is plugged." He said,

butterfingercrunch

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

butterfingercrunch

Astral Abductee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:26 pm
Kait Kimishi
Sterling nods as if he gets it, though he really didn't. After waiting a little longer, the water looked pretty high to him. "Can we go in yet?" He asks, then gingerly steps into the water anyways before sinking in it happily. "What are you waiting for?" He pulls at Drake's arm, telling him to get it.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff