Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:22 pm
ıllıllı aвel oιѕιn ıllıllı

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

♫So why, I've never felt so alone in my whole life...

"I'm not going to lie, I don't have much experience with relationships either. Most of mine didn't involve much feelings and I pretty much just gave them a bunch of gifts to make up for the lack of conversation. I'm not exactly an expert" Abel admitted, the only reason he got dates anyway was because back then he was the only single one out of his friends, but after he 'came out' there was a lack of people they could set him up with "How about we just talk about ourselves? It's a good way to get to know each other" Abel realised his mistake once he had stopped speaking, he had planned to avoid talking about himself and had ignored it due to his own curiosity about the boy.
║▌║▌║█│▌

...Time's not on my side♪

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image

•?((¯°·._.• $hąɲ€ ʍąяЌµ$ •._.·°¯))؟•

Nerd

Homosexual

"I turned on the tv yesterday
So much pain bleeding through
I had to look away"

Shane looked at him. He blushed deeply when he looked at his friend. His eyes looked at the ground. "i have no experience for anything social related. " he said and blushed even more. He closed his eyes. He nuzzled into his friend. He was relaxed. He never been this relaxed with anyone. His parents ignore him and he had no friends so it was kinda sad for him.

"This life can almost kill you
When your trying to survive
It's good to be here with you"

Username: Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera
(ooc: )

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2014 2:35 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel nodded "I only have a little experience, so we're pretty much on the same page here" He told him, he hadn't expected Shane to have any, his lack of friends explained that well enough all on its own "I haven't been relaxed around my friends since I was 13, and that was because they still thought I was straight" Abel said truthfully, he used to have guy friends, and he used to play a lot of sports too, but he had stopped that not only because of his sudden loss of friends "Now I'm just 'the gay best friend' who's expected to know about fashion, damn that stereotype" Abel let out a small sigh before realizing he was rambling and he should probably shut up, the green-eyed boy pursed his lips and hoped Shane wouldn't be to bothered by it.

OOC: Sorry I didn't reply for so long, I'm revising for a bunch of exams and it's been very exhausting u.u

║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:43 am
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane just listened to what his friend got to say. He thought that his friend might have had more experience but he didn't mind. He thought it was sad that his friends were not nice enough to stay with him. Shane could tell easily he was talking about guy friends and they just pushed him away. Shane never had friends to do that to him he was the loner and he didn't know what to say to that. Once Shane heard the last one he couldn't help but laugh. He felt a smile come on his face even though it wasn't suppose to be funny. "And you wouldn't think you would be out of the stereotype stuff from a simple telling people your gay. Nope stereotypes are everywhere even if you don't see it or hear about it." he said blushing and hoping he didn't offend his friend.

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:24 am

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel smiled and nodded "I guess that's true, I just don't see how people can look at me and think that I'm some sort of fashion expert" He chuckled, Abel wasn't exactly the best dressed person around, most of his wardrobe was t-shirts and jeans, which the occasional sweater thrown in there, it was far off from any designer brands, although his mother had forced him to keep his old football uniform, for some reason she liked the idea of keeping it, she could be very sentimental "But other than that I only get social experiences from parties, but when I wake up I don't remember much, so does everyone else, so if I do talk to people, no one really knows about it, but I'm going to guess I'm at least a little enjoyable, since I don't get kicked out" Abel told him with a small laugh.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:10 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane looked at him and shrugged. "so what happens now what am I to you" he said. Shane looked at the bed. He was kinda scared about losing this person. He was the only person he could trust was right here next to him and Shane was scared that Abel would ditch him if he was too clingy but he never had contact with anyone.

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:46 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel pursed his lips as he thought for a few seconds "I think we're 'dating'? I think that's how it goes anyway, it like the time where you get to know someone before going into a serious relationship with someone, I think" He said, Abel was pretty sure that's what it was anyway, but he wasn't exactly a love expert or a relationship expert "Since I've already asked you a bunch of questions, you can ask me some now, but I might say pass to a few, so don't feel offended or anything if I do, it's not personal, I do it with a lot of people" Abel offered, it only seemed fair after all.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:51 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane looked at his friend. He blushed deeply when Abel said they were dating. "so I hear a bit that dates are people hanging out in public and private. It's thoughts and stuff or what I've heard." he said blushing deeply. He then started to think about what type of question he should ask. "so do you know who your father is" he asked just a random question.

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 2:57 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel smiled "Yeah, I'll have to take you on a little cliché date to a coffee shop". Abel was surprised by the question, but since he had only been mentioning his mother it made sense that it would be something that would be asked about "The last time I saw him was when I was 8, he was an a** hole and left my mom and I in a very awkward position" Abel explained, not giving any further information, as even the thought of his father made him angry "Next question?"
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:25 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane blushed deeply when his friend talked about a cliché. He never been on a date and he would be excited to go onto a date. He blushed deeply then felt his face turn white when he heard about his father. He felt so bad. He was just wondering he never wanted his friend to feel mad or anything bad. "Why do you want to hang out with me? I'm boring and well you party and everything. So why do you waste your time on me." He said sadly. He was just waiting for his friend to kill him emotionally. He was waiting for him to leave.

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:02 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel sighed and ran a hand through his hair before speaking "I don't enjoy going to parties" He admitted, it felt like a weight had been lifted off of his shoulders, he had never told anyone that, and it felt nice to finally get it out, Abel had been lying for so long to everyone, saying a bit of truth felt really nice "I actually despise going to them. I hate the people, the loud music, yet I can't just stop going, and there's a reason for that, which you'll probably end up figuring out on your own soon enough, but, it sounds so stupid and pathetic when I say out loud" Abel then looked into Shane's eyes, he didn't want the other boy to think that of himself, Abel was definitely not wasting his time "I like you, I enjoy your company so much more than a can of beer and some girls I can barely remember the names of. You're so much more real, and I really really need that, you're perfect" It was so cheesy that Abel wanted to cringe at himself, he had never imagined himself saying something like that out loud, to anyone, ever.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:40 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane looked at his friend and blushed deeply. He looked away feeling a bit better. He snuggled against his friend and smiled. He was so happy that his friend didn't say that he loved the parties. He sighed lightly and watched him. "so if you don't like that what do you like to do" he asked.

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:40 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel smiled when he saw Shane blush, at least it hadn't came out as completely lame "I haven't played it in years but I really like football, but I don't think I'd even remember how to play, but other than that I really enjoy cooking, it's so relaxing, it's just the cleaning up afterwards that I'm not a fan of" Abel chuckled "I don't really have a lot of stuff that I like to do, since I'm usually lying about what I like, which sounds really stupid when I say it out loud" He blushed a little, and tried to think of something more interesting that he did in his spare time, but there wasn't really anything he could think of and that was embarrassing for him, Abel really needed to get himself some more hobbies.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:46 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane blushed again and looked at him. He thought about what he would like. "i don't know how to play that. You could teach me just don't tackle." he said. He blushed and moved slightly. He snuggled against him. " it is fun or so you put it. I'm bad with sports." he said shrugging slightly.

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:20 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

"I don't think I remember how to play it myself, I can remember a few positions and the basics, but that's about it" Abel admitted, he wondered if he could still remember some of the tricks, but he was probably way too clumsy to do them now, Abel blushed lightly when he felt Shane snuggle up against him and he let a smile come to his face, Shane was so adorable "It's a really good stress reliever too, kicking the living hell out of a ball can be very therapeutic" Abel chuckled, before a wave of nausea hit him "Um, Shane, where's your bathroom?"
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out