Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:07 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

And when I close my eyes tonight,
To symphonies of blinding light!

God bless us everyone,
We're a broken people living under loaded gun.

Like memories in cold decay,
Transmissions echoing away,
Far from the world of you and I,
Where oceans bleed into the sky!

xxxQuinton didn’t expect James to be home yet. His eyebrows went up when he spotted the dark haired male and he smiled at him, but he didn’t get a chance to greet the man as something was thrown rather harshly at him. “Holy s**t!” Quinton jumped to the side as whatever it was hit whatever had been behind him in the other room. He looked at James in bewilderment before he got to the end of his sentence. His eyes went to what was on the table. It didn’t take him long to realize that the pieces on the table were what remained of his phone and the glass blender that had been set on the table told him what James had done to it. “You blended my phone because I went on a date?!” The man said still in a bit of shock as he cautiously walked towards the table as looked down at the table. Green eyes snapped back up to glare at James. “You’re not going to kill him, James. Why are you so upset about it anyway? You’ve stated several times that I’m nothing more than a toy to you; that’s all I’ve ever been to you other than the person that keeps you from getting shot. You’ve never cared about my personal life.

xxxThe brunette groaned when his eyes went back to the pieces that had made up his phone. “Now I have to buy a new one; I liked that one. What is wrong with you?” Quinton questioned as he looked at James like he had completely lost it. He shook his head as he turned to the glass door that lead to the deck that overlooked the large backyard of the mansion. “I need a cigarette.” He muttered to himself as he ran a hand through his hair. The day had started off well, but now he knew how much worse it could get. He’d have to go out and buy a new phone. Thankfully he had an address book at him apartment with all the phone numbers in it that he had on his old, personal phone. He stood a couple steps to the door, but stopped to look back at James. “Alex left a message, didn't he? And you listened to it?” Quinton asked in a tone that sounded as if he was on the line between calm and anger. Quinton would be upset if James listened to the message; he had no right to do such a thing and meddle in his personal affairs. He really just hoped that Alex hadn’t mentioned anything about last night.

| Attire |

User Image..User Image..User Image

AnimaMule

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:13 pm
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

In a world of locked rooms,
the man with the key is king.
And honey..
you should see me in a crown

James sat there calmly as he watched the other examine the blended parts of his cellphone. Perhaps it was an overreaction but James was furious and when he was angry he did some rather insane things. A cruel smile spread on his lips when the other began to freak out on him, exactly what Jim had expected. "exactly!" he screamed suddenly when the other said that he treated him like a toy, losing it for a moment before he recomposed himself. Jim did not like when other people played with his toys, especially his favorite toys. Taking a deep breath he smoothed back his hair and closed his eyes, trying his best to keep his temper in control. ordinary people are so stupid. he thought as he heard the other ask what is wrong with him.

Immediately he rose to his feet when the other said he needed a cigarette, there was no way he was going to let him just walk away right now. "Yes that ignorant Sod called your phone, and left you a message saying how he so enjoyed the sex you two had." he growled the last part, his eyes flashing menacingly. "Do you not remember the last man you went out with? if I recall correctly he almost got the both of us killed!. You left my home unattended to go play with some boring idiot who could of been just like the last man whore you dated." James began to rant as he walked over to the other and got close to him. "I can not have this sort of careless behavior in my sort of business! that is what gets you killed or caught. I would expect you to be smarter than that but I guess you are just as stupid as every other ordinary person in this world." he had the sudden urge to slap the other and for a moment it looked like he was going to but then he suddenly just stopped and took a step back, smoothing his hands over the front of his suit. "I should fire you for being such a mindless idiot."

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Moonlit Snapdragon

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:50 pm
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxHands balled into fists that wanted nothing more than to collide with anything at that moment. Shoulders raised slightly as Quinton’s posture became ridged and stiff. His once bright, mint green eyes grew dark as a storm brewed within them the likes of one that hadn’t been seen in many, many years; not since he was a marine. He said nothing at James went into a rant and got in his face. The most he could compare it to was when he was a lowly recruit being shouted at by his commanding officer on the first days of his training. They purposely got in their face and he never once wanted to hit them, but he dearly wanted to his James. Quinton watched as the man before him raised his hand as if he were about to lap him and the stare he gave James dared him. He wanted James to slap him just so he could grab the man, force his arms behind his back, and slam the other into the ground. Thankfully for the other, he moved back.

You do not have the right to be mad at me, James. How many people have you had sex with just to push me? Seven! I’ve slept with one that what wasn’t to do anything to you. I love you and you want to know what the one thing I wish I could say to you is? I wish I could say I did love you; I used to love you. It’s killing me and I can’t stand it anymore! If I go on a date it’s to get over you; you’re the one that’s wanted that and you can’t deny it because you’ve said it.” He said as he walked towards James. His steps were normal, but his pace was much slower and he could continue to step forward even if James moved away. “I liked the last guy! Shockingly enough, if he hadn’t turned out to be someone that wanted to kill us I would still be dating him. I probably would get over you and move on with my life. I want a relationship, I want to get married; hell, I might even want a kid!

Quinton at to pause so he could keep himself from raising his voice again. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before he exhaled. He had never gotten this worked up, this enraged around James before. Quintin had to wonder, was if frightening to have pissed off someone that could snap your neck so easily, that could kill you with his bare hands? Somehow, Quinton hoped James was terrified deep down.

I am not a toy. I am a human being and I am done with your s**t. You want to fire me? Then do it!” Quinton shouted. “Or I’ll do you one better and write the resignation letter. Unless you can’t bring yourself to do it. You assume every single person you come across is a complete idiot. I’d love to see you in the middle of a war; I’d love to see you placed against someone that isn’t as smart as you as they kill every man you have, every pawn you control then place the barrel of a gun to your head.” The man finally moved away and headed to the entrance of the kitchen before he paused. “They weren’t boring, James; you were more entertaining than you have ever been. I had a better time with that killer and a one night stand than I have had working under you.” Quinton said harshly as he looked at James. “I get the last word this time and you can shove it.

This that, the man walked out of the kitchen and out of the front door of the mansion after he got on his shoes and jacket. He walked over to his car and leaned against it as he pulled out a cigarette. He couldn’t leave just yet; he had a rule that he’d never spoke in the car. He pulled out a cigarette and placed it between his lips, but stopped. He pulled the cigarette from his lips and looked at it before he placed it back pack and pulled out his lighter, his favorite lighter. He stared at them both for a moment before his fingers moved away from both and allowed them to clatter to the long driveway below. He opened the passenger side door and drove off as he buckled his seatbelt. He still had his work from on him, not that he remembered. If Quinton had remembered he had his work phone in his jacket, he might have chucked it to the ground and broke it with his foot in a blind fit of rage. He rolled down the window and forced himself to keep within the speed limit. He calmed down once at the store and went inside buy a new phone.

| Attire |

StolenAnima

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:37 pm
StolenAnima
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

James held his head high as the other yelled at him only once wincing when the other said that he loved him. for some reason those words were the only thing that could effect Jim. Mostly because he had never heard anyone say that to him and truly mean it except for Quinton. Though he still had trouble believing that Quinton meant it but why else would he put up with him? He did not move as the other advanced towards him, casually putting his hands in his pockets and putting a bored expression on as the other spoke. Part of him was slightly afraid that Quint was going to punch him but he knew the other would not do that, no matter how angry he ever got he never threw a punch or made well on his threats.

he could not help but roll his eyes when the other said he wasn't a toy and that began to act all high and mighty. oh please if he did not like the way I treat him, if he didn't find me entertaining he would not be here. at the mention of the one night stand that urge to kill rose back up in his chest however he simply kept his usual Stoic expression as he watched the other beginning to walk off towards the entrance. He had no right to be angry, he left my house unattended, put both of us in danger. That fool. he thought as the other left with the last work as he so desired. With a frustrated growl James went up to his office and began to pace around. "why do I keep that man around? he.. he is just so frustrating!" he mumbled to himself as he pulled at his tie to loosen it. it's because you like him... the little voice in the back of his mind whispered. no! he is just another employee.. just a little more entertaining than others. he clenched and unclenched his jaw, finding that his obsessive personality was not allowing him to simply drop this.
So he had to do something to preoccupy himself.

Pulling out his phone and sent a quick text to one of his men. grab the girl, bring her to the diner. make sure she has a good amount of explosive attached to her chest. he pressed send then prepared for his rather careless and ill thought out plan. He contacted several of his snipers and told them to position themselves around the diner after clearing it out of any people that may be working tonight. Once that was taken care of Jim walked over to his safe and got out his handgun, tucking it into his waist band. After he was prepared he sent a text to his detective. come to the diner, I have something of yours you may want back -JM A smile spread on his lips as he sauntered out of his office after pressing send, completely forgetting about his and Quintons little spat earlier.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Moonlit Snapdragon

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Moonlit Snapdragon

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:58 am
Quinton Alexander Maison
User Image

God bless us everyone,

xxxIt took a bit of time for Quinton to find a phone he liked, get everything set up, and then leave. He drove to his apartment and locked the door behind him before he went on the hunt for the address book. It took a couple minutes to find it then it took an added fifteen to twenty minutes to get all the important numbers into the phone. He thought about heading back to the mansion after that, but took the extra ten minutes to put the other numbers into the phone before he left. He was hesitant to go back to the mansion especially if James would still be there. He eventually got into his car and drove back to the mansion. He kept the radio off as he thought on the ride there. What was he supposed to do now?

xxxHe parked outside the mansion and locked the car behind him after he got out. As he walked in through the front door, he wasn’t sure if James was still there or if he had left. He pulled off his jacket and hung it up as he slipped off his shoes. He walked into the living room and opened his laptop. He sat on the edge of the couch as he pulled up an empty word document then became to write up a resignation letter. He left parts of it blank so he could fill them out later if he came to the conclusion that he needed to quit. After he finished it, he saved the document before he turned off the laptop and started to fiddle with his new phone in an attempt to figure out how the thing worked.

| Attire |

StolenAnima

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:53 am
User Image

ames oriarty

User Image

And honey..

James Had just received the text that everything was in place when he heard the sound of someone entering his home. No doubt it was Quinton returning despite their little spat earlier. There was a tensing in the dark mans jaw as he thought of their conversation and he had the sudden urge to go and shoot things. Good thing he was going to blow off some steam. He moved down the steps and passed the living room only to pause for a brief moment when he saw Quinton sitting there with a computer in his lap. Though it was soon closed and set aside "I'm going out. Don't do anything stupid while I am gone." he said as he checked his watch. "Damn I am going to be late." he mumbled as he hurried towards the door without another word, moving too fast to allow the other to catch up to him and ignoring anything he may say.

Once in the garage he chose one of his sports cars and hopped in, his entire body thrumming with anticipation as he thought about the events to come. Already he was running through what he would say and how he would approach this. Part of him thought he should kill the Detective, yet another part of him wanted to continue playing with him seeing just how far he could push until he broke.

Every fairy tale
needs a good
old-fashioned villain.

User Image

Moonlit Snapdragon

((I am so sorry for not responding, I am so sorry I have just had the most horrible writers block

Should I write out what happens while he is with the detective or like summarize it? ))  

StolenAnima

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items