Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:26 am
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante followed Ryan, limping a little but he didn't complain about it. He knew he would probably end up sore afterwards. Thankfully, Ryan wasn't moving too fast. It made the ravenette blush at how thoughtful the taller male was being. He looked up at the other and smiled a huge goofy grin. "Don't worry about it, love. Some rest and I'll be good as new." He chuckled, leaning more into the blonde. He never though he would that experience but he did and nothing was awkward between them either. Dante closed his eyes, just wanting to sleep now. But they'd have to face Ryan's parents first before they could go home.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:26 am
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

Stopping for a moment, he leaned down and pressed his arm at the back of Dante's knee to sweep him off his feet and lift him into his arms to carry him gently. He didn't want Dante to be in pain, and the walk was pretty far back to the house at least with Dante's current sensitivity.

Leaning his head down, he gave Dante's forehead a soft kiss. His hold was gentle yet strong and he seemed to carry to other with ease.
        "I will say you feel sleep in the garden so rest your eyes. We will be home soon and we can get cleaned up and relax in bed then." After some time walking, Ryan reaches the home, his parents coming out looking worried before seeing Dante in his arms, becoming even more concerned. "It is okay, he fell asleep and I did not want to disturb him. It has been a long day and I am sure he would like to get home now." His parents nod,looking a little relieved before they led them inside. People watched as he walked by with Dante, clearing a path so Ryan could walk through. "Thank you all for having us, but I am afraid my adorable fiancé is a little warn out from planning the wedding." Some nod and smile and others whisper goodbye as his parents open the from doors for him, their limo pulling up.

Location:Front Yard: Damascus Estate > The home of my parents
Company:My fiancé and others
Wearing: A white suit with a salmon colored dress shirt, dress shoes, my choker and mp3 under my collar and a light blue tie.
Thoughts:I want to be home again.
Out Of Curiosity:

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:12 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante let out a surprised yip then blushed a bright tomato red as Ryan carried him bridal style back to the house. He nodded after Ryan gave him some instrustions, leaning into the blonde and closing his eyes. He listened as Ryan explained Dante's supposed state before the taller male started walking again. The ravenette could hear people saying good bye and wishing them good night. Dante didn't hear much of any other conversations after that, he was on the verge of falling asleep. The sound of Ryan's heart beat and breathing eventually lulled Dante to sleep in the blonde's arms, cuddled against his chest.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:47 am
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image

User Image

After carefully slipping into the car with Dante still in his arms, Ryan settled in his seat and laid Dante out, his head resting on his lap as he stroked his hair gently. He was exhausted, Ryan could tell, and as he stroked his hair, he envisioned them bathing and then falling into bed together and holding each other close while they slept.

All in just a couple of weeks he managed to become engaged, found someone he could spend peaceful time with, most likely fell in love and had lost his virginity another man...it has been strange.

Company:My fiancé and others
Wearing: A white suit with a salmon colored dress shirt, dress shoes, my choker and mp3 under my collar and a light blue tie.
Thoughts:I want to be home again.
Out Of Curiosity:Sorry it is so short - -

User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:45 pm
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante slept peacefully on the ride home. Between preparing for the party, the party itself and what him and Ryan did, he was tired. He moved a little in his sleep, completely comfortable pressed against the blonde. He finally yawned and woke when he felt the car come to a stop. They must be home now. He rubbed his eyes, looking up at the taller male with a sleepy expression. "Are we home now?" He wanted nothing more than a warm shower or bath then fall asleep next to the blonde. These last couple weeks had been interesting, he never thought he would have even come to loving another male. But something about Ryan drew the ravenette in. He wanted to be around the other, share the same interests and spend time with him. He sat up, stretching a little.

OOC: No worries, it's enough to go off of ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:23 am
User ImageUser Image
                              User Image
                              tab Ryan had spent most of the ride watching and stroking Dante's hair, his thoughts on the recent events. Before, he thought he would never fall in love with someone, had to the option taken from him by his parents and by this guy he was to marry. But now...Dante was the only person he could think about while he was working, the one person he wanted to see when he got home from work. He couldn't shake the feeling of longing or need that he had when he wasn't with him. Not only that...but what they did before...he had thought about doing that wit him for a few days now. It was a strange feeling, but after knowing now that Dante could possibly feel the same, he was at peace. "Yes, we have finally arrived. Do you need help getting out of the car? I could carry you again if need."

tab Pushes aside Dante's bangs gently before leaning his head down to give him a soft kiss on his lips. It was a gesture he was used to giving now, but it didn't change the new and strange feeling it gave him."I am sorry if I was so rough on you...I couldn't seem to hold back very well." Put mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeeePut mah teeeext hereeeee Put mah teeeext hereeeee

User Image

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

x Wʜʀ: In the driveway of our home
x
x Wʜ : My fiancé
x
x Wʜ : A white suit with a salmon colored dress shirt, dress shoes, my choker and mp3 under my collar and a light blue tie.
x
x OC: n/a
User Image  

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:19 am
tiny14xx

User Image
User Image

Dante blushed softly, kissing the taller male back. He hadn't mind how rough Ryan had been, they were both caught up in the moment of it. He smiled at the other. "It's alright, love. I enjoyed it, and would you mind carrying me? I'm not sure I'll be able to walk just yet." Dante reached over Ryan, opening the car door so the blonde could get out. He yawned again, rubbing his eyes. The party had been fun and all but he was just glad to be home with his fiance.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 11:41 am
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

User Image
                              W.WHY MUST I SUFFER ALONE IN T.THIS WORLD
                                  - -- - T H E- -W O R D S- -W H I C H- -D O N ' T- -C H A N G E,- -D O N ' T- -M A T T E R.- -I- -M U S T - R M E M B E R- -T H A T - P A I N - D O E S N ' T - F D E
                          × ────── ─────────────────────────────────── ─────────────────────────────────── ────── ×
User Image
                          although i enjoy it greatly, the water will always remind me why i will never be normal
                                    ᶦ ᴬᴹ ᴬᴸᵂᴬʸˢ ᴸᴱᶠᵀ ᴬᴸᴼᴺᴱ ᵀᴼ ᴰᵂᴱᴸᴸ ᴼᴺ ᴹʸ ᶠᵁᵀᵁᴿᴱ ᴹʸ ᵁᴺᴱᴺᴰᴵᴺᴳ ᵀᴼᴿᴹᴱᴺᵀ ᴵˢ ᵀᴼ ᴹᴱ ᴬ ᵂᴬʸ ᵀᴼ ˢᴴᴼᵂ ᴵ ᴴᴬⱽᴱ ᴬ ᶜᴴᴬᴺᶜᴱ

Nodding, Ryan stepped out of the car and reached inside to lift Dante out in his arms. he hadn't meant to be so rough with him before, but he couldn't seem to help himself. It was the first time he had even slept with someone and it was an exciting and scary feeling. He hadn't expected to feel so conflicted, yet so happy. He didn't know what his parents had planned for them in the future, or if they decided to have another child and would actually allow this. Whatever the case may be, Ryan was hoping that it would work out. He didn't want just a taste of happiness with Dante. he wanted to full course meal.

He didn't care about children or a legacy. He wanted things to work out between them, because he really felt like his feelings for Dante were becoming genuine and not just faked for an audience. Stopping in front of the door, Ryan looks down at Dante as he holds his body in his arms, his face moving down so that he could plant a gentle kiss on his lips. Pulling away from it, he waited for the servant to open the door before walking in with Dante and telling the concerned maids that Dante was just tired and that they were going to shower and retire for the remainder of the night.

"Our parents seemed rather surprised with us. I think that they caught on about it being genuine." His mother dropped her gaze to the floor as his father sighed. They both looked so very tired"We are aware of that. Regardless of the odd circumstances, we ask that you consider it. it could be a good move for our families to unite instead of feuding. We want peace with one another." He could understand what they meant, but he was still skeptical. There was no way that Dante would agree to this, nor remain faithful to the image of the marriage. If he were to be seen frolicking with a girl while under the marriage deal with Ryan, it would look bad on both families."I will agree if his parents can agree to my own terms. Nothing more. If they cannot keep their son's future affairs in order and more private, I refuse the arrangement. I do not want the image that you and mother worked hard to create destroyed if he cannot keep himself in check."His parents give a look of relief as they look at their son, before his father stood and rest his hand on Ryan's shoulder. As he looked up at his father, he felt more confident in his answer when he saw his face full of pride."That is the answer I expect from the heir of our family. I am proud of you son and I will never forget your sacrifice."

D.DON'T JUDGE ME E.EVEN IF I'M SO STRANGE
                      I want to кɳσω ι'м sтιℓℓ usεfuℓ I want to fℓσαт αℓσɳg тнε ωαтεя

❅❅❅ Out Of Collars :: I am really sorry about the long hiatus. My other account got blocked and so I got really frustrated with having to start all over and gave up on Gaia for awhile. I had that account for over 5 years and they decided to block it because someone reported me for showing shirtless males in one of the guilds I am in.
                ❅❅❅ Feeling :: At peace
                ❅❅❅ Location :: The main entrance: The Damascus Summer Home > Home
                ❅❅❅ Company :: My beloved
                ❅❅❅ Wearing :: A white suit with a salmon colored dress shirt, dress shoes, my choker and mp3 under my collar and a light blue tie.

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers