Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
But I don't want to be a hero! (yaoi 1x1) [CLOSED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:37 pm
Oberon_Weiss
gothicimp24

(Sorry I haven't replied, I've been kind of stumped on what to write and work has been giving me 9 hr shifts neutral )

"Are you sure you wanna do this Lazarus?" He asked as he followed the man into the bedroom a towel wrapped around his waist too, it wasn't like Saeran thought he would be scared or would hate the man's form, but he wanted Lazarus to be comfortable.

(It's ok) Lazarus smiled slightly. "Yea I don't mind...it's just I'm going to be at my weakest for a little bit and will probably fall asleep to regain my energy we'll as much as I can...so I'm just worried you won't decide to change your mind and kill me after all, that is all but I'm going to trust you so yes I want you to see....although I'm not as big as others of my kind which is a good thing" he said with a smile before moving and putting his hands gently on to the hero's face holding his head there to kiss him. Yet he flinched bad and let out a groan. "I-I can't hold back the change much longer....or else it's going to hurt....can you wait out side? Till it's done?" He said though he was kinda already pushing the hero out.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:56 pm
gothicimp24

Saeran planted his feet into the ground and refused to move, "if it's going to hurt then I'm going to stay with you. You maybe a pain but that doesn't mean I like seeing you hurt, so don't you dare try and shove me out of this room" he said determinedly.

(also I always love all the stuff you do for your avi, I kinda wish I had enough money to do the same :T ))  

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 1:18 pm
Oberon_Weiss

Lazarus flinched at his words and shook his head sighing. His face slightly going red with embracement. "it doesnt hurt that bad its just...embracing ok? so out" he said as he simply picked the hero up carried him the rest of the way and not being really that gentle tossed the hero out knowing he would be fine anyways. Maybe mad, but if he was good. The meal was needed. Yet once he tossed the hero out of the room he slamed the door shut and put his weight against it. Closing his eyes he let the change just naturally happen. Altough it caused him to let out sounds that sounded like he was in pain. Yet once he quieted down and the change ended he managed to open the door. Yet moved slowly to collapse on to the bed which was now to small for him.

He now was the size of a horse, and that of a small dragon. Yet he could not breath fire. His scales were dark jet night black. His wings that protroded from his back were bat like and leathery to the touch. His Crystal sky blue eys were closed shut and he was panting for air.
(haha thanks but its a good few years of hard work in gaining gold and alot and alot of items :3 and the determination to make my avi a dress up doll :p )  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 8:18 pm
Oberon_Weiss

ok so....im a active roleplayer so can you pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee try to rp more then once pleaseeeeeeeeeeee  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:45 pm
gothicimp24

I'm sorry, work has been giving me more hours than I'm used to and it's been running me ragged, though truth be told I've been thinking that it would probably be better if I just closed the thread and took a break from rping since I don't have the time or the energy for it right now. Like it has nothing to do with you I like rping with you, but at the moment i'm just too tired to really be active about it.

I'm sorry about this, I really am.  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 9:55 pm
Oberon_Weiss
gothicimp24

I'm sorry, work has been giving me more hours than I'm used to and it's been running me ragged, though truth be told I've been thinking that it would probably be better if I just closed the thread and took a break from rping since I don't have the time or the energy for it right now. Like it has nothing to do with you I like rping with you, but at the moment i'm just too tired to really be active about it.

I'm sorry about this, I really am.

Awwwwww ok darn I loved this rp....oh we'll get some rest k?  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

Oberon_Weiss

Fashionable Star

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:01 pm
gothicimp24

Thank you for understanding  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 10:06 pm
Oberon_Weiss
gothicimp24

Thank you for understanding

Your welcome well when you do rp I hope you have fun in then good night 3nodding  

CoffeeKat13

Fashionable Pumpkin

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas