Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:08 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

He looked at the human when he fell to unconciousness again and he frowned. He checked the humans heartbeat which was better then it was but he still needed a hospital. Standing up the man picked Leon up and walked into the wearhouse that he had been in. Inside was a large limo, the driver noticed him and bliinked.

"Master Thorn?"
"Something was going on in the wearhouse over, I recognize this human he was the one driving that Arion around." He walked to the back door as it was opened for him and then placed the human inside, he used his jacket and covered the male up then got out and closed the door he looked at the driver. "Wait here, I'm going to go and see what happened over their." when he got a nod from his driver he turned to smoke and left the wearhouse and entered the other one. He then took form again and looked around, something deffinitly happened in here he frowned.

Kamen looked at the main and blinked. "Ohayo" he said to her then he looked around and bit his lip then back aat her. "Um...have you seen Arion this morning...?"

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:19 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

The maid tipped her head to the side as she thought for a minute " No, Young Mister Kamen, I have not seen Lord Arion all morning, and Mister Bowen and a couple other of the workers have not been seen either" she replied and tapped her chin in thought. "But they did leave a note saying that they where heading to the city......which means it will take them all day before arriving back" she said and smiled "Im sure Lord Arion and the others will be back a little after sunset." she dded in.

The warehouse was dark, musty, and smelled of copper, and had blood stains on the ground and walls with a puddle on the center where a lone chair had been toppled over, signs of burnt rope scattered around it. One of the walls had almost completely melted off, the edges still had a faint glow and heat still came off of it, either a sign to how hot the flames had been or just how recently they had left.

Arion was still out cold, his hair had become a tangled mess, blood dried on his hair, and his head hung limp from his shoulders. His assailants stood in front of giant stone gates, they looked abandoned and torn down, but it was only a spell to keep humans out, and if that failed, there where spells that would cause intense fear, and after them, beast that would devour them. But the elementals had safe passage through the entrance of the Ancient Nation.
"Take him directly to the dungeon, I will personally inform his Majesty and will send a group of Purifiers to start the cleansing ritual." E'sail ordered, "AND KEEP YOUR GUARDS UP!" he snapped seeing a couple of the soldier flinch, while the rest just nodded and walked straight through the servants entrance of the castle while E'sail took a different rout to the Kings court.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:30 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Turning around Thorn left the wearhouse and returned to the other just in time for his driver to start the car. Thorn got in and as the limo drover out of the wearhouse he started to get dressed. After that he looked over at Leon as he worked on the finishing touches of his tie.

Kamen blinked at this. "They all left?" he looked down, this was really bizar now. he closed his eyes and sighed then looked back up at her. "Thanks." he said to the maid then headed off for the Library, he wasnt sure what he would do right now but he needed a distraction.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:40 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

The maid nodded at Kamen and gave him a kind smile "You are welcome, Young Mister Kamen." she said giving him a small bow before he walked away.

Bowen arrived just in time to see a limo drive out of a warehouse, seeing it drive off, Bowen focused on the car, he did not expect to see any one other than Arion and the related parties.....but...it was clear they had been wrong. Bowen quietly wondered how much the owner of the limo had seen, and had an urge to follow, but his orders where to pic up Leon.
Turning off the van at the harbors entrance he open the door and let the dogs out, "Track Leon, or Master Arions scent" he ordered, and received a chuff from them before running in separate directions.

Though his body remained limp and unresponsive, Arion was starting to regain consciousness, he could feel his sorroundings and he could feel the tight hands on his arms and legs, but he could not move, and the numbing sensation on his limbs and neck told him that they were using enchanted cuffs, something he did not expect from the "all mighty E'sail".

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:00 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen went to the library, he got a book then began to read to try and distract himself.

Caleb got out of the van after Bowen did, he stumbled to the ground and tried to get his air to come back and not throw up. After a minute he got his composure he looked up in time to see both dogs rin off he watched as the one went to one wearhouse the one that was closest but the other went towards the wearhouse that the Limo had come out of. He looked at Bowen then. "Sir Bowen one hound is going to the wearhouse that the Limo just came out of. Do you think maybe Master Arion and or Leon might have been in the Limo?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:08 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion could feel when they approached and entered the dungeon, it was much colder in here than the servants quarters, and for such a great castle, they didnt seem to actually take good care of it, he could here dripping from somewhere in the vast room, bu the smell of copper was to strong, perhaps it was not water that was dripping, but someones blood.
"There, we have an open space." he heard one of the soldiers comment before heading to the left, eight steps in and he heard some poor soul groan in pain. Seven more steps and the soldiers stopped walking. His body was hoisted up, the chains binding his arms together, was removed, and then Arion felt how his arms were stretched up and wide.
His body was already in enough pain, this new position didnt add to it, but the thought of Kamen made his body hurt more, his heart ached. Just as he pictured His Dragons face he haired a heavy footfalls.
"Has he stirred at all?" it was E'sail once more, his meeting with the king already over.
"Not at all sir," was the reply.
"You oafs, how do you expect us to start the Purification Ceremony, we cannot even start the Cleansing Ritual if he is out cold" what sounded like an elderly female said.

Just like Caleb, Xavier was a bit woozy as he got out of the car, holding to the side of it as he stumbled out. His breathing has labored, but he was not wheezing nor was he coughing, which was something he did not expect but was grateful for.
After a couple of breaths Xavier stood up straight and closed his eyes, lifting his head, he began shifting, fur grew all over his body and his limbs seemed to grow longer and thicker.
"Both of them where here, but so was another." he said, his voice almost sounded ghostly.
The giant wolf took a deeper breath, and let out in a slow exhale, his breath came out as a small cloud "who ever was in the warehouse took Leon" the wolf said as he walked towards it, and motioned at the ground where he found a couple of drops of water and blood, in the same spot one of the dogs was sniffing about.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:13 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb looked at Xavier then at Bowen then walked over and knelt by the one dog sniffing the water and blood he stood up then looked at Bowen. "What should we do then Sir Bowen? We need to go after Leon then if someone took him but what of Master Arion?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:03 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Xavier lifted his big boxy, furry head once more and took in a deep breath "Arion is no longer here," he said before walking to the warehouse that was strongest with Arions scent "it is no point to search for him, his scent ends here abruptly" Xavier said looking over his shoulder at them "I dont think you will find him any time soon, hes not on this land anymore" Xavier said turning around "he's with the elementals now" Xavier said looking at the ground, his head lowering, just as he heard Bowen take in a breath on a hiss, as he almost growled.
Bowens fist and teeth clenched up, this was the last thing they needed, he knew that the elementals had secret gates, its how they managed to get around so fast, but he did not know where they were located, or even how to open one. For that they were going to need an elemental, and even then, hwo where they going to get Arion back.
"W-we have to go get Leon...We w-w-ill figure out s-something for Arion" he said on a shaky breath as he turned around and marched to the van, his fingers goign numb from how tight h had them clenched.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:06 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb bit his lip. He was nervious being around Bowen when he was like this, so he said no more as he got in the van, he whisteled and the dogs lifted their heads and followed in after him.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:59 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen started the van and stepped on the gas the very second the doors closed.
Flooring it out of the warehouse he was forced to slow down, going as fast as the city would allow him.
He barely had a chance to spot the limo, "Xavier, I need you to keep track of that limo, I wont be able to catch up so easily" Bowen said with a quiet growl.

Arion knew he was able to open his eyes and move around the moment he clenched his fingers. But no one seemed to notice, and he kept his eyes closed, the whole time. He had no desire to work with the elementals, instead he pictured Kamen, how he wanted to apologize, how he was sorry that he couldnt be there when he woke up.
He heard the elderly female speak up once more "YOU!" she ordered, he could only assume that she was speaking to one of the soldiers "Go upstairs and find me Corthuiel" she continued on "an elemental that can bend the mind is our best chance at getting this moving." she said, Arion could practically hear her crossing her arms.
"And while you are at it, it will be useful, if Corthuiel erased his memories" E'sails much deeper voice said, hearing this, Arions fingers twitched.
"Cant do" the female replied.
"What do you mean, cant do? a MIND elemental, he should be able to bend minds easily." E'sail replied.
"He cannot eraser, only change and manipulate"
"Then make sure he does that, you go get what you will need for the Ritual, I shall keep guard" E'sail ordered, getting a small growl from the female, before her footsteps sounded off.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:31 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb closed his eyes and took a deep breath as Bowen started up again, even if he wasnt driving crazy nuts becase the city's limits didn't allow it, he still hated riding in vehicles anyway.

Kamen sighed a moment and closed his book in annoyance he looked out the window and his leg started jumping with nerves, something was really wrong he wished he knew what to do.

Thorn rode the limo in silence he was looking at Leon closely mainly to asses the human males situation. He figured it would look a bit odd if he showed up at the hospital with a naked human who was beat to a pulp and wondered if maybe taking him to his home was best. He looked out the window thinking on what was best, he had a few minutes to decide which way to go before the proper turnoff for either direction came up.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:05 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Leon's body began slightly trembling, before stilling, only to start again, his consciousness on the verge of surfacing, the pain registering. His consciousness would, just like his body, stir on and off.
When he stirred for one final time, he groaned, he wanted to ask about his boss, but the pain was to much and it clouded his mind, preventing him from fully waking up.

Bowen spotted the limo before it reached a turnoff.
Weaving around cars, he got as close to the limo, as he could. Bowen quietly hopped that the driver didnt notice them, or that he at least doesnt think that they are villains.

"You damn b*****d, wake up." Arion heard E'sail growl out at him.
"I know you dont go down this easily, even being sucker punched" E'sail said clenching hsi fist, "I know you are up to something" he added in.
All the while, Arion could hear him. He was actually tempted to open his eyes and tell him to f off.
But he was already in a tight enough spot, he needed to think up of a plan.

The ancient female walked back into the cavernous dungeon, and behind her was a tall slender male, with snow white hair, that seemed to be dressed, in what almost looked like ceremonial robes.
His eyes where a pale green, so pale they almost looked white, his hair was somewhat shaggy, some strands fell loose over his eyes, the rest of his hair was pushed back, some of it tucked behind his ear.
"Do you understand what must be done?" the elder elemental asked, when she got no response she looked over her shoulder, behind her there were four assistants pushing a rolling table with and behind them the tall slender male "Corthuiel? You understand this is a direct order from then King, correct?" she asked, her eyes narrowed as she watched the tall male.
Corthuiel's eyes moved from looking straight ahead of him, to glare down at the female.
"I understand what must be done, but this is not a direct order from the King, this is an order from that brute E'sail" he replied, his voice sounded, Corthuiel saw the eleders eye brow twitched, but ignored her anger and focused once more, he was already looking through Arions memories, almost as if they were his own. He was looking into the males past, and present, into his actions, every single thing, Corthuiels eyes threw a soft glow the deeper he scanned, and all without Arion being aware of the invasion.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:16 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn took notice of the human coming in and out of conciousness he sighed then and looked at the driver. "Head to the house, we will treat him their." he put a hand to his mouth to think. "Besides it's closer." he thought to himself.

Through the little window he noticed his driver nod in conformation and then took the left turnoff. Instead of going further into the city it was taking a turn off to go a pit of the outskirts of town. Neither the driver or Thorn noticed the van that had caught up to them.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:37 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen made sure to stay close, but still gave the limo enough space so that they did not seems suspicious. "This is taking to long, I think I should go stop them" Xavier said from the passengers side " I managed to smell how much blood he lost, he needs a doctor" Xavier said getting ready to unbuckle "so unless Mr.Fancy pants has a doctor with him, or is taking our friend to the hospital, I think we should take Leon back" Xavier said waiting for a responce from Bowen,who was still and focused on the limo.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:45 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn kept close eye on Leon at this point, even as the limo took another turn off off a small road that was near about hidden by the treeline.

Caleb eventually looked up a moment, taking a risk at doing so with Bowen's driving he blinked though and leaned himself further so he could look out the window better. "Wait...I know that direction..." he looked at Bown then. "That's where I first followed Kamen when he came to the city."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games