Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:17 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

Bowen looked over his shoulder at Caleb with wide eyes, before looking back at the car and let out a quiet curse.
"Do you think they have access to a doctor?" he asked Caleb, if so then perhaps it would be safer to let the beings take care of him until Leon was better.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 9:50 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Caleb nodded then. "I know they do, that is the direction of his ex Fiance's home. She gets sick easy, so they have a healer on hand at all times."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:04 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Nodding, Bowen gripped the steering wheel tightly " Very well then, we shall follow him, and take Leon with us once he has been taken care of" Bowen said, though he was not comfortable with letting an outsider take care of one of their own. But at the moment, his pride is what should be pushed aside the most.

Leon let out a quiet whimper, before finally opening his one good eye.
He couldnt see anything, all he could make out was color, and all he could tell, was that it was dark inside.
His body began trembling once more, even though the drive was smooth under him, as he curled tighter into himself, his teeth began rattling against themselves "Wh....where.....am....i?" he asked quietly.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:15 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn ojpened his eyes and looked at the human and blinked, he moved to the other side since he had layed Leon on a seat all his own and looked at him. "you almost drowned I'm taking to you to my home to give you medical attention."

Caleb nodded and sat back then. "we will be pulling to the house soon too."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:28 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

"I......have seen you......who......are you?" he barely managed out on dry lips. his eyesight fading once more, Leon want to thank him. But before he could , he blanked out once more, his head going lip on his body, the chattering almost comepletly stilled and his limbs loosened.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:43 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn frowned when the human passed out again he lookd up just in time to see the large mansion. The car pulled up and he didn't wait for his driver he opened the door himself adn stepped out then he reached down and picked the human up again and headed for the steps. He was about to them when he stoped breifly and looked behind him as he noticed a van pull up he blinked then his eyes narrowed a bit. "So we were being followed." he had senced something but thought he was imagining it.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:30 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen pulled over to the side and stopped the van as he saw the male pull Leon out of the car.
He knew that they might look intimidating, but he wanted to speak to the male, especially now that the male had clearly spotted them.
"Xavier, Caleb, keep the dogs in the car, I will go talk to this male" Bowen said in a quiet voice as he slowly got out of the drivers side.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:43 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn watched as the driver got out of the car he stayed in his spot but his driver got out though and walked over inbetween Thorn and Bowen and stopped him from going further.

Caleb bit his lip watching from through the windshield.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:35 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen walked forward with his hands up, showing that he was unarmed, and made sure to walk slowly until he was stopped by the driver.
"My apologies" Bowen said quietly but with a loud enough voice that both male heard "but that male you are holding is one of ours" he said, he did not say this with possession, but rather with sadness "he was attacked in order to get to our boss, by the time we arrived at the docks both he and Master Arion were gone" he explained, hopping to ease the tension between them all.
Even Bowen could hear as Leon groaned in the males arms.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:40 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn listened to Bowen. He was bein smart he didn't seem thretening in the least. Hering him speak of Arion though he blinked for a moment curious now about what was going on but once he heard Leon groan he looked down at the human then at his driver. "Let him by." he said then he looked at Bowen. "We have a healer inside if you want to follow me in you can. I'm curious as to what's going on if Arion is involved." after that he continued for the house Leon could not afford much more time he needed medical attention.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:20 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen looked up a bit surprised, but nodded and followed Thorn "Thank you sir" he said as he neared him " I am grateful that you are helping my comrade, as I am sure the Master Arion would be grateful as well" he quietly said as he continued following.
"Exactly what would you like to know?" he asked, feeling like he should answer Thorn's questions after the help he was giving Leon.

Back in the van, Xavier sat back, crossed and arm over his chest and rubbed his chin in thought "I as unaware that Arion was dealing with dragons again" he quietly said in thought, his eyes lowered in thought, he didnt want to ask, but he believed that perhaps, if they asked, dragons could help in achieving their mission of retrieving Arion.
The elementals are no push overs, they will need all the help they can get. Xavier has not spoken to his pack in years, he was not sure that the wolves would risk their lives for a complete stranger, and if he remembers correctly, Bowens people have met and have helped, as have been helped by Arion, perhaps they were willing to help, but even then it would not be enough,

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:27 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn kept going inside, the door opened for him and he looked at the maid. "get Teala." after getting a nod from the main who then ran off Thorn walked up the steps and took the first empty room he came to and place Leon upn the bed after that he looked at Bowen. "I guess I'm curious how is it I find out Arion is involved with this human being beat up like this. And if perhaps he had come to get him himself."

.Caleb blinked and looked at Xaivor then. "I thought you knew...Master Arion is in love with one..."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:46 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen watched quietly as they walked to the empty room, when Thorn laid Leon down, the jacket that the male had lent the human opened and Bowen was inclined to take off his own jacket and placed it over Leon lower body.
"This human works for Master Arion, though he does not live with us, he was hired to become Master Arions driver, and errand boy as well as messenger." Bowen said standing by the bed "he works along other men for the human side of Masters company and is one of the very few that knows of Masters identity. .....It what caused him to end up like this" he said quietly his hands fisted up as he spoke. "Master has cut off all ties with his race centuries ago, but for some reason they want him back. And went through the trouble of looking for someone close to Master Arion, but failed to find his home, and I assume came to the city and found him instead. They beat him up in order to get Master Arion to come to them. Though I believe Master managed to free Leon of his assailants, I assume Master Arion ended up getting caught him self. Our dogs lost any track of him, and even a werewolf cannot track him from the city." he stated, speaking the truth. Looking up Bowen stared at Thorn "You would not happen to have seen our Master or his attackers, would you?" he asked trying not to get his hopes up.

Xaviers eyes went wide as he looked at Caleb in surprise "Truly? Yeah he smelled like he practically bathed in the scent of Dragon.....but love?" he said staring out the windshield once more, even he knew of Arions past with the mansion and the previous masters daughter, and even then there was no romance between. "Well....bout damn time" he said crossing his arms again. "Shame he got kidnapped,....welp......theres no other choice, we'll have to go to war to get him back"

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:23 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Thorn listened to Bowen and he stepped aside when an old women came into the room and walked to the bed to look Leon over. He then continued to listen to the man when he finished he frowned. "I was about ready to go on a flight when I heard a commotion going on in that other wearhouse, I noticed this one being thrown in the water. I got him out then went to investigate the sene and all I saw were evidence of a struggle but nothing else." He ut his hand to his chin to think for a moment then looked back at the man. "Is it okay to ask where Kamen is in all this?"

Caleb looked down and nodded. "He is in love." he bit his lip a bit then sat back. "Si Bowen isnt too happy with Master Bowen cause he left Kamen behind o go and get Leon. And I have a feeling he doesnt even know what is going on."

Kamen meanwhile was brooding in the Library still, by then he didn't realize it but he was making the room increadibly cold.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:27 am
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen let out a sigh, his hands clenched and unclenched as he ground his teeth, trying to not get stressed more than what he already was.
"Yes" Bowen said with a small nod before looking back up at Thorn "Young Master Kamen does not know of this. Or at least, no one has told him the truth about what Master Arion did, or went to find" Bowen said.

Xavier looked back at Caleb as he spoke ".....yeeaaa.....I wouldnt be to happy either" we must do what we can to get him back" Xavier said with conviction.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games