Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:57 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

At the mansion, everything was quiet except for the occasional footsteps and kitchen sound. At the entrance three giant dogs laid down, their heads on their paws, their ears flat against their heads lifting every once in a while when they heard a sound.
All three dogs lifted their heads the moment they heard the phone go off, and turned their heads when they heard someone coming down the hall.
Melindas heals clicked as she made her way down to the first floor phone.
"Hello?" she asked, not even doing the proper greeting, to worried about Arion and their men to actually think about a proper answer.

Bowen walked up to the door of the home, and stood there for a minute, somehwat lost.
But with a quick slap, he focused and knocked on the door, hoping for an answer, praying to a god he didnt know, for help.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:43 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Caleb had been watching Bowen with a bit lip, hardly paying attion to the phone ringing in his ear. When all of a sudden the phone stopped ringing and what sounded like Malenda's voice on the other end Caleb jumped and near about dropped the phone. When he did catch it he let out a sigh of reliefe then put the phone to his ear as he went back to watching Sir Bowen. "Hey um...it's Caleb...Sir Bowen told me to call, he said to tell you we might be a couple more day's."

Their was silent at the house then slowly the door opened and the women on the other side looked at Bowen in a bit of confusion, at first then she looked him up and down then sighed and stepped aside for the man to enter. "Come in, Thorn called ahead and said you would be coming."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:41 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

"Is there any news on Master Arion?" Melinda asked quietly, hope still in her voice but mostly worry. Being one of the few that actually knew the truth she wanted to be kept in the loo[, she wanted to make sure everything was going to end up okay.

Bowen couldnt help but give her a deep bow before walking in "Thank you so much for having me" he said closing the door behind him "and I am sorry to bother you, but we are desperate now" he added in.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:53 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

At this Caleb hung his head he closed his eyes and sighed and then told her everything up tell now.

The women shook her head she walked passed Bowen to the back of the house and then she opened the door to the back porch and towards what looked like was a locked up shed. "Yes Thorn expressed that too." she unlocked the shed then opened it, inside the shed was empty she looked at Bowen. "I've tried my best to keep my nose out of the business of the Higher Elementals, but Thorn did say this isnt just for you or your Master but for Kamen as well so, here is the portal."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:08 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Melindas hand had gone up to her mouth as she listened quietly. Closing her eyes, she hung her head as well "I pray that you find him soon." she quietly said into the phone.
"Everyone at home is having a hard time," she quietly said "even Young Kamen seems to be at his breaking point" she went on to say " dont know how much longer we can continue keeping this from him" she said rubbing her forehead, making sure to be as quiet as possible.

Bowens eyes kinda widened when she mentioned Kamen, and though he was curious he focused on the task at hand. "Can you tell me anything that would be important about the other elementals?" he asked "will it be hard to sneak in and retrieve Master Arion?" he asked as well.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 9:26 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb ooked up at the house then he blinked to find Bowen no longer at the front door, so he must be inside then he looked back down and bit his lip. "Please try just a little longer, we don't know how Master Kamen would react to all of this." Despite his resevations on dragons in general he had to let some of his hatred go considering the fact that Arion was never himself without Kamen near. He sighed into the phone. "We think we have found a way in so hopefully it wont be much longer."

The women looked at Bowen and smiled a little. "I can do one better, here." motioning with her finger for Bowen to lean in closer the women placed a finger to the mans fourhead and in a fraction of an instant showed him images of the best possable location of where Arion might be held as well as the best possable way to get in and avoid detection. When she took her hand back she was smiling at him still. "That should help you, I've also added a bit of mind protection, the castle has a mind Elemental in their as well, should you encounter him he shouldnt be able to invade your mind, at least not very easily."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:55 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

"I understand, please keep me updated" she quietly said into the phone "and please, be safe you two" she said before saying her goodbyes.

Looking at the elemental in front of him, wide eyed, he didnt know what to say.
This time he bowed at her once more, but this time, he bowed as deeply as he could, not being able to find the proper way to thank her, when he stood back up, his eyes were filled with gratitude
"Do you believe that I should bring someone with me as backup,....I am ashamed to say this, but I am afraid of going by my self....I fear I will fail alone" he said lowering his stare. He was going to work his hardest to get Arion back, but.....would he be able to do it alone?

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:05 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb nodded. "I'll do mybest to."After Malenda had hung up the phone he put it from his ear and looked back at the house and continued to wait.

she looked down and put her hand to her shin to think a moment. "Hmm well...you didn't come to the city alone...you've got a human with you and a couple of hounds and if my breif connection witn your mind is anything to think about you had a wearwolf with you too but he left you a bit ago to go on a search of his own." She looked back up at him then. "That is a very limited source of backup, even my mental compacity wouldnt be able to protect the human and the wearwolf still has yet to get back to you." she groaned and looked down in a bit of fearful frostration. "The logical thing to do would be for me to go with you."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 1:52 am
User Image

The Demon Arion

"Thank you very much" Bowen said with a thankful smile, she was right about his backup, he had brought only Caleb and Xavier, but who knew when they would hear from Xavier again.
"I have people who could help, but it would take a minimum of two days for them to reach the city. And I much rather get Arion as soon as possible" he said thoughtfully. He knew a couple of dragons that he had met before he took in Arion....but he was not sure how long ti would take to get a hold of them, and there was no guarantee they would agree to help.
He grumbled as he thought, he didnt feel comfortable just taking the female, he felt bad enough for involving an innocent, asking her to fight for a stranger? Only made him feel....worse.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:27 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Looking at Bowen she sighed then and nodded. "Alright, well then I guess I have no choice but to go with you."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:21 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

"I apologize for the inconvenience" he said taking a deep bow once more, he closed his eyes and fisted up his hands, he could hear it, in the back of his head he could practically hear Arion laugh "Whens the last time you gave your back this much of a workout hunh?" followed by more laughter "I dont think you've used your back since the last time you got laid a couple of centuries ago"
Bowen ground his teeth as he thought of him.
"I apologize and I am eternally grateful " he finished saying before standing straight up once more and turned to the portal, ready to walk through it.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:41 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

She watched him and blinked, he was bowing way too much. "Do you not want to tell your human companion that you are heading off into the unknown first?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:24 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen nodded and felt stupid for forgetting that Caleb was still waiting in the car. Making his way out of the house he walked to the van and knocked on the window.

Arion looked around the room, his head was spinning and there was a young male standing in front of him, he was moving his hands and his mouth. But Arion didnt get a single thing of that, he just tilted his head at the male, and the young servant looked both flustered and apologetic.
Shaking his head Arion placed a hand to his head "My apologies.....what was that?" Arion asked which only seemed to make him more flustered.
"Ah....the....the bath....yes...that." Arion said and got out of the bed slowly, and flinched when he felt the servant pull a robe around him, before giving him a quick bow and lead him towards the bathroom.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:34 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

The women simply waited by the shed for Bowen to return.
Caleb was looking at the ceiling frrling tired, he jumped when he felt a tap on the window he looked out at Sir Bowen and blinked then he put the window down. "Did you find anything Sir Bowen?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:47 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

"Yes. The elemental that Lord Thorn told us of has a portal that will take us to the elementals territory, I want you to stay here, should Xavier find you, tell him to wait here with you. I dont want either of you to be in danger, we will just be getting Master Arion out of it. " Bowen said finishing off quietly.
"I will go with the elemental, she will be of great help, and hopefully we will return soon" Bowen said looking up at Caleb.

Arion tried to convince the young servant that he could bathe himself alone, but the male kept repeating that this was a ceremonial bath and by being one, they had a group of elementals come in and take care of him.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games