Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:50 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Caleb blinked then bit his lip then. "Okay...um stay safe then Sir Bowen."

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

"I will try my hardest to be safe" he said and placed a hand on Calebs shoulder giving it a small squeeze "you be safe as well young Caleb" he said before turning around and heading back inside.

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:24 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb watched Bowen go back inside he looked down and bit his lip

The women looked up at Bowen when he returned, by now she had put on a traveling cloak on, "ready Bowen?"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:52 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

"Yes, I am ready, please, lead the way" Bowen sad as he walked next to the elemental, standing infront of the portal.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:58 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

The women nodded at him. "Oh and the name is Jade by the way, since I never introduced myself." after that she walked through the portal leading the way to rescuing Arion.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:45 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

"Bowen, truly a pleasure" he replied after her introduction.
Do not worry Young Kamen, we will retrieeve Arion and bring him back to you, Bowen thought.

Arion had his arms out as he was being dressed by the same people who had been in charge of the ceremonial bath. He didnt like it, he didnt like all of these strangers seeing his body. They were drying him as if he were a newborn. AS some dried his body, another combed his hair, and a different one began dressing him in, what he assumed were also ceremonial robes.
He would have stopped them, but whenever he tried protesting the people only seemed to grow flustered and even a little nervous.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:09 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen had been gone most the day, he returned shortly before dinner hoping maybe someone had come back but upon turning the smoke and floating in the bedroom and taking humanoid form again he was oncce again found in disapointment he frowned and looked down. He still did not sence Arion around at all, sighing he walked over to the bed and plopped down upon it and stared at the door, his stoumach made a little grumble noise but for now he ignored it, he just could not eat.

By now Jade had gotten Bowen into the elemental relm and right by the caste itself she bit her lip as she looked at the large structure. "It's been awhile..." she thought to herself then she looked to Bowen. "Ready?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:22 am
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen scanned the area around them and the castle before looking eyes with Jade "Yes" he replied with a nod.

Once Arion was fully dressed he was lead out of the house to the front where a carriage being pulled by three large, dark, muscled covered stallions waited.
The stallions looked like the depictions of war horses, big and strong as they stormed into battle.
"Why do you live so far from the castle, that you require transportation?" Arion asked when Curthiel stopped next to him.
"Because dislike living anywhere near the kings, as do many other mental elementals. WE do not wish to be dragged into their politics, wars, or petty squabbles" he said motioning for Arion to get into the carriage.
The stallions where fast, very fast, but even with their speed, the carriage was not shaky, it was a smooth ride.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:27 am
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade nodded and then continued onward, as they neared the castle courtyard she watched as castle staff came and went she got closer and stopped just short of the gate entrance by leaning agienst a wall she ten poked her head around it and looked inside then she looked to Bowen. "We should be able to get in through here, you already look like a butler so just keep that demener up and we should be able to get through the servents entrance with no problems."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:40 am
User Image

The Demon Arion

"Understood" Bowen replied wth a nod and motioned for her to lead the way.

In no time, they arrived at the castle walls.
"Why exactly dont you like living close to the king?" Arion asked as he looked out the window, it seemed that the elementals civilization revolved around the castle, many homes both big and small. Though it was easy to tell where the comoners and lower class lived.
It seemed that the lower your standing the smaller, and further away from the castle you lived.
"To me it seems that you would live right next to the castle if not in it" Arion quietly commented.
Curthiel looked up at Arion from the book on his lap.
"Because the king is power hungry, he is an a**, and a horrible leader who refuses to admit when he is wrong. As a mind elemental, I have read the thoughts and emotions of everyone around me at some point. At first t was unwillingly, but after I grew older I know how to....shut it off. But by the time i learned how to control it, I had already learned to much from life. I could not live so close to someone who is so wrong about life and who would kill the helpless if it meant he gets to stay in power" Curthiel replied, keeping out the fact that it Arions mother who made him reconsider his mentality.
"If you are so against him.....then why not just......change the king?" Arion asked.
"Because that would be an act of treason, and the king has two mind elementals working with him, though not as old or skilled as I, they still outnumber me, and if they work together, they will be able to take me down" he stated "I much rather stay out of their radars" Curthiel replied.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:21 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Nodding, Jade walked into the courtyard she put an illusion upon herself that made her look dressed like all the other maids walking about. She walked into the kitchen and through it with no problems, then she led Bowen into some halls of the castle she stopped at a door and after stopping on the outside to check if the inside was empty, it was so she opened it and motioned for him to go inside and after that she walked in and shut the door and locked it. "Okay need to expand my search mentally, will be easyier to locate Arion this way so we are not just wondering around the castle with no idea of where he might be." She looked at Bowen then. "However I need silence, I'll try to make this quick." she walked to the middle of the room and sat down upon it and closed her eyes as she began to run a mental search of the castle.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:04 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

With a nod Bowen stood by the door, both keeping watch, and keeping still to make things somewhat easier for her.

Arion looked out the window as the carriage rolled to a stop, the stallions let out whines and snorts as they were forced to stop.
The doors where opened for them, and Curthiel stepped out first, followed by Arion. In front of them, it seemed like the whole castle stood.....well all except for the royal family.
As he stepped out everyone bowed in unison, even some guards, some of which he recognized and some of which he had never seen before.
"Master" and elderly female said, her hair tied back into a tight bun, and her forehead practically touched the ground as she bowed "Please, follow me. The Ceremony will commence promptly and will take place in the courtyard" the elderly female said, standing up and avoiding eye contact.
Arion found this all....strange......and unwanted, he did not understand how this would be something anyone wanted, especially not for their own offspring. Compared to the Princess, Arion was ancient, old enough to be her father, he was a complete stranger to her. How could her father possibly want this for his child?

As Arions head spinned with thoughts, Curthiel remained quiet and just heard his nephews arguments, all of which he agreed with, not to mention, under any other circumstances, Arion would pose a threat more than anything to them.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:45 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade kept mentally looking for Arion's mental state of mind she romed from mind to mind in the castle hoping she would find him soon and without much diffuculty.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:38 pm
User Image

The Demon Arion

Bowen soon turned back to Jade and watched her intently, he didnt want to be rude and rush her, so he kept his mouth shut, but, he was getting more and more impatient. Mostly because he was worried that they would be caught before getting to Arion.

The courtyard was all made up, to what Arion assumed, the King's, not the Princess's, liking.
There were benches up front for the nobles, and the commoners and servants would have to stand in the back.
Arion looked around at the courtyard once they arrived, and he was amazed to say the least, the place was huge, he wondered if they planed on getting the whole kingdom in here.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:45 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Jade was getting more and more frustrated why couldnt she find him? The dungeons were a no go as were some towers, she was about to take a break when she stopped and felt a rather confused and ver ancient mind she opened her eyes and gasped then looked at Bowen and stood up. "I found him, lets go."

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games