Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:25 am

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja - Adrian Jaskson

Brian smiled and unbarded the door and opened the curtains before going to the bathroom as he closed and locked the door behind himself. Calmly he weakly he sat down on the floor and began to pleasure himself as he bite onto his own hand to keep himself quiet.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:16 am

User Image

Markus Laton -Cole Tyken-

Markus fell asleep. He hoped that everything the other man did would disappear. He knew he would have scares on his back but other than that he doesn't wasn't to see anything wrong with him after he heald uo.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:57 pm

User Image

When he was done Brian panted slightly as he gulped and stood up as he calmly made his way to the sink and cleaned himself off all the way.Getting dressed he went back in and looked at Markus and smiled gently as he kissed his head gently and sat down gently.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:48 pm

User Image

Durring the night Markus's Heart machine acted weird. Markus himself looked okay but the machine didn't do as it should have.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:47 pm

User Image

Waking Brian got up and called the doctor and nurse in so they could help as he stood to the side letting them do what was needed.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:11 pm

User Image

Markus nuzzled the pillow a bit because he was laying on his stomach. The doctor unwrapped his bandages and checked his wounds. Nothing was damaged so far so that was good. he wouldnt have to put in more stitches. The doctor wasn't sure if Cole's body could take anymore blood loss.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:20 pm

User Image

"Is something going on with Cole or should I not even ask right now while you still look his back over?"Brian asked as he made his way to Markus as he sat down in the chair and held the other's hand gently.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:38 pm

User Image

The doctor put the bandages back on and looked at Adrian. "Markus is just fine. You just have to watch the stitches. If even one of the wounds open I don't think Cole will make it if he looses any more blood." The doctor said. He wanted the best for his patients.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:42 pm

User Image

Brian nodded gently as he took a deep breath as he bite his own lip gently. "I will make sure they do not open and if he does start losing blood i will bring him back right away so he can get better" he said calmly.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:10 pm

User Image

The doctor nodded at adrian. "I am glad he has someone like you. He will be happier with you. Make sure until he is fully healed up that he doesn't sleep on his back." He said. He looked back at cole and felt bad for the situation they were in. "Its really hard, usually, to recover from whatcole experienced. He was whipped and raped. That will take a toll on him even if he doesn't show it." He said before he left.

Markus nuzzled the pillow more and sueezed brian's hand. He wanted brian to sleep on the bed with him like they do at home. He didn't mind that brian was close and holding his hand all he cared about is the fact that his lover was here with him.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:14 pm

User Image

Calmly Brian got up and crawled into the bed with him and held onto him gently as he looked at the doctor calmly and a bit curious. "I know he was raped but I want to know did the man release into him or outside and if inside anyway to get some DNA from the ejaculation?"he asked calmly as he kissed Markus's head gently.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:23 pm

User Image

The doctor shock his head sadly. "Nothing. No come was anywhere on or in the body. I wish we could be more help but there isn't anything we can do. What I think happened he raped cole than made sure not to leave any evidence behind and later he probably came later when he was. Alone and for sure that he won't be caught." He said

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:37 pm

User Image

Nodding he smiled and kissed his lover's head gently as he rubbed his arms gently. "Alright thank you and its alright I will find the person who did this to him. Thank you for helping him as much as you can I really mean it" he said gently.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:50 pm

User Image

The doctor nodded his head. "I just feel for cole. He came in here crying. I was suprised he didn't faint yet from loss of blood. He only asked for you and that was it. He just was pretty much saying your name constantly." He said. "I will let you two rest. You can stay here as long as you want." He said.

Markus nuzzled into brian happily. He felt brian'sbody heat and smelt the smell that was brian's sent. He hummed a bit in his sleep happy to be this close to his lover.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:45 am

User Image

Brian nodded gently as he held Markus close as he laughed softly when felt him nuzzled into him as he kissed his head softly. "I love and get some rest, I'm not going anywhere I promise"he said gently before he himself drifted off to sleep.

Kait Kimishi
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games