Submit

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:35 pm
*its ok. I understand lol. And sorry for the late response internet was giving me trouble..like my picture.*

Damian gasped loudly. "Drew...not...fair...feels..so ....good". Damian couldn't at this point think clearly at all. He felt like he had a million butterflies and he felt so hot. He Could not help but to move his hands wherever he could touch on drew.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:32 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew smirked, continuing to nibble at Damian's earlobe. Until, that was, he felt his twin's hand on his chest and stomach, making him gasp softly and bite his lip.

That's good then. And it's okay, my internet has been having issues lately because its been rainy the past couple of days.
Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:17 pm
* I hate when that happens.*

Damian couldnt help but smile when he heard his brother gasp. "What nice sound" damian said...then he heard it...The sound of a car door closing.

Sitting up right and almsot throwing drew off , damian became paniced.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew blushed at his twin's remark, shaking his head a little. He'd heard the sound of a vehicle door closing, but it didn't really connect that it was their parents until Damian sat up, nearly throwing him off. A panicked expression appeared on his face as he jumped off of his twin. "U-um... Well, I guess I'll go back to my room..." Drew said, looking at the ground in a weak attempt to hide his blush.

It kinda sucks, but it always smells nice, and it waters the lawn lol
Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

*oh i agree. I also love the sound of it...oh look it worked lol*

Blushing hard Damian agreed and without saying a word ran to the bathroom.

There was several things that Damian didnt want his parents to see...them making out and what his brother kissing does to his body..heck he didnt even want drew to see it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:14 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew went into his room and sat on his bed, his back to the door so their parent's wouldn't see his blush and question him about it. They also wouldn't be able to see him trying to calm himself down from their little... incident... just a few minutes ago. Drew shook his head, happy that Damian had heard them so they wouldn't have gotten in trouble, but also a bit upset because they were interrupted. And it felt so good... he thought, sighing sadly.

Yeah, it sounds pretty. Except for the thunder...
Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:25 pm
User Image

*oh me too. I have never been a fan of that..ever lol*

Damain ended up having to work that day and the next few days..which made it easy for damian to keep his mind off of the morning that took his breath away. He wanted nothing more for it to happen again and again.

Sighing, Damian walked around the house. His parents were gone on another work trip and Drew was out with some friends for that night.

Taking his clothes off he made his way to the shower  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

The next few days that Damian had to work, their parents were home quite a bit. It made Drew a bit tense, but they didn't show any sign of knowing their secret. Hopefully, it would stay that way, though he was sure they'd get suspicious of each boys attitude towards the other.

The first night of their parents business trip, Drew decided to spend the night at a friend's house. He'd left while Damian was still at work, so he wouldn't end up changing his mind at the sight of his twin. When he got to his friend's house, he'd called Damian to let him know where he was so the other boy wouldn't freak out.

Drew spent most of that night thinking and wondering about Damian, so much so, that he decided to call his twin. Stepping out onto the back porch, he pulled out his phone and dialed Damian's number, then waited for him to pick up.

I used to be terrified of thunder and lightning. Now, I'm alright with lightning, but thunder still scares me.
Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:51 pm
User Image

*i still dont like it. lol*

Damian was in the shower when he heard the phone go off. Jumping out of the shower he ran over to the phone and picked it up.

Breathing heavely Damian answered

"Hello"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew stood on the back porch, staring up at the moon while he waited for his brother to pick up. When he did, the younger twin felt his cheeks heat up and his heart start to beat a bit faster. "Hey Damian," he said, running a hand through his hair, a habit he'd had since he was a child. "Why do you sound like you're out of breath?"

I still wonder how people find thunder relaxing...
Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image.

*i never figured it out either. it always scared me.*

"Sorry Drew. I was in the shower when i heard the phone rang and ran out to get it."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:48 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew smiled and nodded, then remembered that Damian couldn't see him. So, he added to his nod, "Oh, okay. So you weren't too busy when I called?"

It's not as bad as other things, but still... And sorry for such a late reply.
Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:16 pm
*pic not working and its ok. I understand..i went to high school once too..now i sound old lol.*

"Nah drew. So how are you...I miss you" Damian said hiding his blush even though Drew cant see it.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image
Drew - The younger twin

Drew smiled, thankful that he wasn't really interrupting his twin too much. "I miss you, too, Damian..." he said, frowning a bit. "I might come home early, tonight maybe... It's been a bit of a drag so far..."

It kinda does lol but you're probably not that old. And, are you good with research and essays?
Rettemich20

Kieramist

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:18 pm
User Image

*lol i graduated three years ago so i feel old lol. And yes i am. I had pretty much A's and B's in high school*

"I wouldnt mind if you came home...we could...maybe hang out. " Damian said.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff