Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cooking love <3 (yaoi/closed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:38 am
new_shzuki

Kaito shrugged slightly. "It can be interesting to have long hair. But it can also become a pain." He said, then gave Seji a small kiss on the tip of his nose. He then gently ran his fingers through Seji's hair. Kaito held the younger boy closer to him as he kissed him softly again.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:41 am
Sanimei

"well i can understand the pain of it."Seji giggled as hs nose was kissed.he stoped playing with Kaito's hair as he was kissed softly again.he loved beening kissed by this man.it was the most intersting feeling in the world.he thought back to his mother and father quickly and how they would fell about this.  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:22 am
new_shzuki

Kaito smiled as he kissed Seji. He truly loved kissing the boy like this, and was overjoyed each time Seji returned the kiss. He pulled away a bit later for a breath of air. Then something hit him. "Are your parents alright with this?" He asked. It seemed rude to date someone without their parent's consent first. Even if they didn't approve, he still thought it would be courteous to ask.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:29 am
Sanimei

"I don't think they would be happy but i don't think that they would say no to me....but i would have to ask them i guess.i've never talked about date a guy before with them so have no idea."Seji was scared that they wouldn't let him see Kaito if he told them and he didn't want to lose Kaito."i don't want to lose you."Seji's eyes started to water a little  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:34 am
new_shzuki

Kaito blinked and nodded. "I see. It's a hard discussion, I'll tell you that right now." He said. Though, thankfully his parents had been a bit more forgiving then some of the other people he knew. He looked down and noticed Seji's eyes had started to water. Kaito bit his lip slightly. He hated to see people cry. After a bit of thought, he leaned down and kissed Seji's cheek. "We can put that discussion off for a while, if that will make you feel better." He suggested.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:38 am
Sanimei

Seji nodded and hid his face on Kaito's chest"what if they say no what are we going to do?"Seji had to know"and i'm not going to cry i'm fine i just got a peice of dust in my eye."Seji lied and waited for Kaito to tell him what they would do.  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:45 am
new_shzuki

Kaito gently held Seji close to him and ran his hand up and down the boy's back as he thought. "Well. If they say 'no' then we can do one of two things. Either we run away together, or once you turn eighteen you can come live with me." He suggested.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:58 am
Sanimei

"well i turn eighteen next month on the 10th so if they say no i would love to move in as long as its not a bother..."Seji smiled softly.he hoped that his parent would say yes cuz then he could let Kaito come over to his house and he could show him all the rooms in his house and maybe even give Kaito his own room at the house."i really hope they say yes that we can be together...it would be so much easier."  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:36 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito smiled and chuckled lightly at Seji. "My dear, I would not have made the offer if it would be troublesome." He said and kissed the boy's forehead. He then nodded to Seji's hopeful thought. "I agree. I would be much easier if they did say yes. All we can do is hope that they'll understand." He said softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:47 pm
Sanimei

Seji nodded"sorry i was over thinking it."Seji smiled at the kiss on his head"i think they might say yes but lets not worry about it now."Seji looked up and kissed Kaito's lips softly.  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:22 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito smiled at him and shook his head. "It's alright. We all tend to over think things at times." He said. He nodded to Seji's suggestion of not worrying. "I think that would be for the best." He said, then kissed Seji softly. He leaned back against the wall so he could wrap his arms around the boy's waist and pull him closer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:32 pm
Sanimei

Seji pushed him self closer and kissed Kaito a bit harder.he was happy to be able to even do this.he compleatly forgot all about his parents and all his other worries.Seji bit Kaito's bottom lips softly just to see what would happen.  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:05 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito smiled as he cupped Seji's face in his hands and deepened their kiss. He was a bit surprised when the other boy bit his lip ever so slightly. He smirked slightly and returned the gesture, softly nibbling on the other boy's lip.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:12 pm
Sanimei

Seji jumped slightly and let out a very small moan when his lip was bit.he wasshocked by the small nosie that came out of him.he wrapped his arms aound Kiato's neck as they kissed.he phone buzzed in his pocket.he groaned but ignored it.'i bet its the guys wondering why i didn't hang out with them.' he thought to himself.  

Shizuki_Reaper

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:45 pm
new_shzuki

Kaito smirked slightly at the small noise that came from Seji. In his opinion, it was the most adorable thing he'd heard in a while. He pulled away when he heard Seji's phone buzz. "Why don't you go answer that. I promise I won't go anywhere." He teased, giving the boy's nose a tap.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff