Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Star crossed[yaoi 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Anu blinked before nodding. "Sure. We could go there. Sounds like fun." he replied with smile. A penthouse, huh. That sounded really cool as he had never been in one before. His apartment was more a suite. A very nice place to be sure. "Ready when you are." he added.
Logosh42
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:30 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi nodded and motioned for Anu to come along, back to his house, which he found odd that the other didn't realize it was a Penthouse and not a regular house. He climbed into the drivers seat, and placed the box of pizza in the back seat and hooked his iPod up to the car's stereo. He turned the jeep on and his iPod began playing music. "Climb in." He said, as he waited for Anu to get in the vehicle.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:07 pm

(My bad. I was watching tv while typing my response. Ignore the penthouse part)

Anu knew he had made a mistake about the penthouse. He had to start listening more often. He sighed inwardly before getting into the car and buckling up. He was curious to see the manuscripts he had written.
Logosh42
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:26 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi drove out of the parking lot of the pizza shop and headed for his home. "This should be fun. Are you sure your next couple of schedule spots are empty?" He asked, as he came to the turn needed to get to his neighborhood. He turned up it and continued along the road until the house was in view. He awaited a reply from Anu ,as he parked in his driveway.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:48 pm

Anu gave him a smile and nodded. "Yeah. Fashion was my only class for today, so I am good." he replied with another smile. "And I don't have work today either so it's good." he added with a nod as he undid his belt.
Logosh42
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:53 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi turned off his jeep and grabbed the items in the back seat. "Alrighty then, let's head on in." He said as he got out and headed up the steps to his house. "So, what do you want to do first?" He asked, as he unlocked the door and entered, removing his sneakers. He turned to Anu and awaited his decision.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:15 pm

Anu looked at him. "Don't know. Let's try the game room." he replied as he walked into the house, taking a look around. It was a nice house with a good feel to it.
Logosh42
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:21 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi nodded. "Same as when you came over last night for dinner, please remove your shoes, and I'll go and unlock the game room." Tobi said as he went to the basement door and unlocked it. When he was done, he hung his keys on the key hook next to the door and left the heavy door open, that way the screen door was in view. He then locke the screen door, so no one could come in. "If you get board with gaming, there's a nice inground pool out back, goes from four feet to eight-teen feet." He adde din as he waited near the game room for Anu.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:51 pm

Anu nodded before removing his boots as before. He had to remember that whenever he visited. He also set his bag aside as well before making his way towards Tobi with a smile. A swim would be cool after a game.
Logosh42
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:09 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi gave a smile to Anu. "come on down. I've got pretty much any game system you can think of, and tons of games. There's also a couple computers here and there too." He said, as he began to head down the stairs. The game room was the ultimte gamers lounge, with a large plasma screen tv in front of a semicircle couch. It had a couple good desktops in one corner of the room ,and in the other was a bar. "well come on in and welcome to the man cave." He said, as he went over to a mini fridge.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Anu couldn't help but be impressed. "This is really amazing." he replied as he looked around. He couldn't decide what to do first. He had to laugh when Tobi called it the man cave. Man cave, indeed.
Logosh42
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:46 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi smiled and looked at Anu. "We could always just watch a movie. My brother has a DVD palyer and a Blue-ray player hooked up to the TV." tobi said, as he opened a can of root beer. "What kind of soda would you like?" He asked, a she looked back over to the mini fridge.

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:14 pm

Anu smiled. "A coke will be fine and a movie sounds great. You pick." he replied as he took a seat on a nearby couch and waited for Tobi to join him.
Logosh42
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:31 pm

WhiteDragonLady

Tobi

Tobi nodded and grabbed a coke for Anu. He then sat on the couch and turned on the Television. "Let's see what's in here already." He said, and as ti turned on, the dvd menu for Lord of the Ringscame into view. "I love this saga." He said, and he selected play, and handed the coke to Anu. "Enjoy."

Zen the Keeper of Chrono

Magnetic Warlord

16,275 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Millionaire 200

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:52 pm

Anu took the coke with a nod of his head. "Thanks." he replied before settling back on the couch. "Seems we have a lot in common. This was a great movie." he added as the movie started. It really was a good movie.
Logosh42
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces