Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:49 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian nodded and rubbed the back of his head and then looked over at Markus as he then looked away quickly."Ah well um if anything I will stay up with you as long as it take till you fall asleep again. I do not need to go to work until noon"he said calmly and smiled a bit as he walked into the kitchen.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:36 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus smiles and nodded. "That would be nice of you. Can you lay next to me until I fall asleep." He asked blushing. He didn't think the other would accept to this task. He just wanted someone close to him. He knew that would let him go to sleep. .

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:41 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Looking at th other he blushed a bit more and shock his head quickly so the blush was gone and then looked at the other again. "Sure I can do that for you Markus and mind if we stop at the kitchen first so I can get something to drink and then we can go back upstairs"he said calmly.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:46 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus smiles and nods "I don't mind." He said. He didn't know what else to say so he just was talking while fallowing Him this whole time. Markus didn't mind. He was just here because he was kidnapped. Markus sat on a counter as he waited for the other to get a water.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:05 am

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian nodded and grabbed a glass and headed to the fridge to fill the glass with water as he hummed softly to himself. Filling it with ice he then began to pour the jucie and water into it as he stopped and looked at the other. "You want something to drink?"he asked.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:46 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus shock his head no "I am not thirsty at all. I just think sleep is important. but I don't usually get enough and I just don't think I would be able to drink anything or I will be up a few hours later to go to the bathroom." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:19 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Laughing gently he nodded calmly as he took a small breath and then took the glass and held his hand out a bit and looked at the male gently. "Well then are you ready to go back to bed or not just yet?'he asked calmly.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:20 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus shrugged. He jumped off the counter and walked in step of Brian. He was glad that he had someone like this was with him. "Lets go to bed so you can go to bed and go to work in the morning and you are not tired." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:37 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian nodded gently and continued to lead the way as he took a small breath and walked keeping his gaze forward as he took a sip of the juice and water. Walking into the bedroom he placed the glass to the side and then looked at Markus calmly "After you"he spoke gently.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:17 am

User Image

Markus Laton

Markus looked at the other after he said 'after you'. Markus laid on the bed and looked up at the other. He blushed and looked away. He was now waiting on the other.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:17 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Climbing in after the other male he pulled the covers up to Markus shoulders and then did the same to himself as he began to fall asleep slowly but still he felt wide awake.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:56 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

As Markus was falling asleep he moved close to Brian. He liked Brian but awake he would never go near anyone he likes. It is because of what happens when he does. No one really ever liked him and when he told someone he liked them a lot they turned away and just walked away. Markus was totally asleep as he then hugged Brain so he couldn't get up "Please don't leave me. I thought I had a chance" He mumbled in his sleep. He was kinda having a bad dream again but it was because he was scared to tell Brian that he liked him and it resulted in the dream

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:00 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian jumped a bit when he was hugged as he looked down at the male and wrapped his arm around the other and pulled him close and kissed his head. "I won't leave you ever Markus not until you want me to go"he said softly as he began to stroke his back gently and softly. He hated that the other was having a nightmare but he was willing to do what he could to make sure the other slept well as he wrapped his arm around him and began to drift off to sleep. The whole time and night he never let go of the other.

Kait Kimishi
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:15 pm

User Image

Markus Laton

His dream turned better and for the rest of the night he was sleeping like a baby which hasn't happened since he was very little. Markus woke up refreshed. He noticed that Brian was still asleep and had his arms around Markus. Markus blushed deeply but smiles. He felt happy to finally wake up without being tired and wanting to go to bed but never seeming to.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:20 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja

Brian continued to sleep as he took small breaths and remained still. Not that he didn't mind holding the other while he slept but it was actually the first time in years that he actually wanted to sleep in and not get up. Moving he rolled over as he left one arm near the other underneath him as he slept as the other arm hung over his back.

Kait Kimishi
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games