Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
I love you to death (Yoai Rp) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Godly Alpha

Caleb was looking around then thinking. "Well then what about..." he blinked then. "What are you do..." as he suddenly gasped when he felt Jack biting him. "Ugh he...hey what...?!" He closed his eyes a little and suddenly became still and after a moment he became a bit weak kneed as his legs gave out under him he dropped down to his knees then.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:29 pm

Elementis_Dragon

Jack loosened his grip on Caleb's shirt collar, his teeth was covered with the blood that he desired for. His eyes closed as well as he continued to drink, it was nothing like he ever tasted before. Is this what human blood tastes like? he asked himself in his head, that was now tilted a bit more.

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:52 pm

Godly Alpha

Caleb now was feeling lightheaded he gulped a little. "Ja...Jack..." He whispered out. He couldn't very well pull away from the vampire he didn't have the strength now.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:00 pm

Elementis_Dragon

Hearing his name Jack, had let go of his shirt collar and took his teeth out of his skin."Yes..? Sorry..I couldn't control myself.." He wiped the sides of his mouth, then licked his teeth semi-clean with his tongue. He then coughed as if he suddenly took the breath out of him.

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:05 pm

Godly Alpha

When Jack pulled his teeth out Caleb put his hand on the marks where Jack had bit and glanced behind him. He couldn't say anything because he didn't have the energy to speak now. All he could do was turn towards the couch a little and rest his head upon it and pant a little now he felt more tired.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:33 pm

Elementis_Dragon

Jack frowned, Caleb's face to the place where the teeth marks were."I-I'm s-sorry." He stuttered, then searched his jeans pockets. After he searched his jacket pockets, he gave Caleb a clean cloth he found on the coffee table.

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 4:54 pm

Godly Alpha

Looking up at him Caleb still didn't answer as he took the cloth and put it to his bite marks he felt tired still and he closed his eyes a little. "That...made me tired..."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Elementis_Dragon

Jack nodded to his response, then got up from the couch. He had regained his strength, and it was a lot easier to move now. Then he stretched to give himself something to do besides give a blank stare and go through an already awkward moment.

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Godly Alpha

"Your...feeling better then?" Caleb asked as he used what strength he had to sit on the couch.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:38 pm

Elementis_Dragon

He looked back at Caleb, feeling a little guilty for what he did."Yes, I am....Thanks." He said, looking away again. Boy was blood tasty; but it wasn't helping his guilt level very much when it got in the way.

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:43 pm

Godly Alpha

Caleb nodded and then leaned back on the couch and looked at the ceiling and he closed his eyes. "I feel like I just got back from the blood drive."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Elementis_Dragon

"B-blood drive?" He asked sounding excited. Then he chuckled, feeling that his statement was pretty funny."Gee, I would have stopped if you told me too.." Jack gave him a sheepish grin after he stuck his hands in his pockets.

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Godly Alpha

"Well..." he said as he opened his eyes as he looked at Jack. "Now you actually have to carry me to my bed I can't move."
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:29 pm

Elementis_Dragon

"Can't move, huh." Jack turned and went over to him. He then took his hands out of his pockets and lifted Caleb's sides to where he was in the arm. Then he carried him like a husband would a bribe upstairs. Jack couldn't tell if the guy was just light, or it was his just his strength he had gotten two years ago when he was turned into a vampire.

Legendary Urban Canine

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Godly Alpha

Caleb blinked when Jack picked him up he looked up at the Vampire and blinked again then looked away as he felt his face turn a little red.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff