Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Where am I? What happened? [me and X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:31 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Candido nodded his head and relaxed. It was easy to relax with Lucifer there. He didn't know why but he thought that this would be hard to relax like usual. But he was really easy. He relaxed and focused on one thing which was Lucifer.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:35 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer blinked softly as he looked at the male more as he took a small breath as he kissed his nose gently. "Good now, i want you to focus on yourself slowly. To quick on it and it might hurt you when do that"he said calmly.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 8:27 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Candido did as he was told and started to focus on himself slowly. He breathed deeply and kept his eyes closed. He was glad that he had Lucifer with him. Candido knew that if Lucy wasn't here he would probably have the headache the whole time. The white angel's headache was gone and he blushed a bit. "Thank you Lucy" He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 1:56 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Laughing a bit he shock his head and pulled his hands back and then tilted his head gently as he smiled softly. "Well I'm glad your headache is gone and now lets continue to walk around to let you explore"he said calmly. Calmly he moved and pulled away as he began to lead the other around town but he made sure to stop and look at Candido from time to time.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:23 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Candido blushed and fallowed Lucy. He made sure he was close enough to Lucy so that Lucy could grab him if he was about to run into something. Candido looked around interested. He was glad that he was here with Lucifer because somehow he trusted Lucifer a bit more than anyone else.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer continued to walk as he hummed softly biting the inside of his mouth from time to time as he stopped at a food stand and looked over at the angel calmly. "Hungry?"he asked calmly to see if he was and if he was then he would get them both something to eat.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 7:03 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

CL nodded his head "Yes please." He said. He was looking around not paying attention to the food stand. CL kissed Lucifer's cheek and smiled as he looked around "What is this town called" He said. He was so curious and wanted to know what it was called.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:21 am

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Nodding gently he looked at the man and ordered two orders of french fries as he blinked gently and tilted his head a bit as he waited. Paying for the food as he waited and then looked over at the angel gently and softly as he laughed slightly. "Well this town is called Sydney, we are actually in Australia right now"he said calmly. Looking back over at the man he smiled and took the orders and then held one out to Candido as he blinked a bit.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:22 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Candido smiled and was happy that he was here. He looked around once more before he looked at Lucy "Thanks Lucy" He said as he took the food from the other male "What is this food I have never seen anything like it in heaven. My parents were strict on what I could eat." He said as he took one and started nibbling on it. He liked the taste. It was salty and greasy which he thought tasted good. He smiled again at Lucifer "Thank you again Lucifer this is so good." He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:35 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Lucifer smiled as he tilted his head a bit as he took a deep breath as he calmly took a bit of his own fries and looked over at Candido. "Well they are called french fries, they are just cut potatoes then fried in oil and they are sometimes seasoned with a few spices"he said calmly. Blinking a bit he looked away "Why do you call me Lucy?"he asked and took a bite of the french fries.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:39 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Candido smiled and ate the french fries slowly taste the fries. He looked away from Lucifer and blushed a bit. He hadn't realized that he had been saying Lucy instead of Lucifer. "I don't know why I have been calling you lucy" He said.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

Laughing slightly he shock his head and looked at Candido gently and then looked to the people watching the people walk back and forth. "Well you know I'm a guy right?"he said teasing him a bit.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:38 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Candido blushed more. He didn't know what to say. He looked down. He felt like he was the person being joked on. CL looked at him and smiled a bit. "Hey why are you saying that." He asked. He blushed a bit before he started walking again.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 7:57 pm

Kait Kimishi

User Image

Lucifer Cardon

"just pointing out the obvious that is all, I do not want people thinking I'm a girl dressed as a guy that is all"he said calmly. Once he was done he threw the box away and then held his hand out again.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:02 pm

User Image

Candido Light -CL-

Candido blushed even more "Well I know you could easily prove that you are a guy to anyone even if I call you Lucy. You are the very definition of the word guy. Your the devil. How can you not know how to prove you are a guy not a girl" He said and he rolled his eyes. He took Lucifer's hand and looked at what was around him again. He liked the scenery and it made him feel more in hell and that made him happy. The first place he could be himself was hell and he was gladly accepting that right now. He didn't truly mind being kidnapped by the devil as long as he didn't have to go back to marry that girl he hates. It isn't his fault he hated the girls soul. She just didn't have the soul that he needed to connect with.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games