Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
He said he loved me......((Me + Taemins Lover)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:14 am

Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro shook his "Head i jusst need to lie down." he said walking over to the stares, he carefully one by one whent up them and once to the top he walked to his room he satt on his bed and took the tight shirt off the looked in the mirror at the stretch marks the were on his belly and sighed then moved to his pants that came off to problem thanks to his belly he layed there in his boxer, he couldn't lay on his back, to heavy so he had to lay on his side his back was killing him "Two days till i deliver." he said to himself...."thats insane"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:21 am

Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image Pitro shook his "Head i jusst need to lie down." he said walking over to the stares, he carefully one by one whent up them and once to the top he walked to his room he satt on his bed and took the tight shirt off the looked in the mirror at the stretch marks the were on his belly and sighed then moved to his pants that came off to problem thanks to his belly he layed there in his boxer, he couldn't lay on his back, to heavy so he had to lay on his side his back was killing him "Two days till i deliver." he said to himself...."thats insane"

Craig stood behind Pitro as he walked up the stairs. "Okay... I'll bring you the pants." He smiled and waited until Pitro was in his room to go a fetch some sweats and a baggy t-shirt. He walked in and handed them to Pitro, kneeling beside him and kissed his nose. "Soon.. You'll have kids..."

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Object of Affection 150

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:24 am

Taemins Lover
User ImagePitro took the shirt and slipped it on the took the sweat pants that stretched far enough the fit hi belly but not by much "Thats what scars me." he said and looked at Craig "Is it ok if i rest while the little ones are, they have been moving so much since we got home." he said he was laying on his back now which suck his belly straigh up in the hair kind of in a funny way
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:27 am

Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User ImagePitro took the shirt and slipped it on the took the sweat pants that stretched far enough the fit hi belly but not by much "Thats what scars me." he said and looked at Craig "Is it ok if i rest while the little ones are, they have been moving so much since we got home." he said he was laying on his back now which suck his belly straigh up in the hair kind of in a funny way

Craig chuckled and nodded. "Of course. I don't expect you to be doing anything." He smiled gently and rubbed his stomach. "They'll grow up quickly... I'm sad by that...." He frowned.

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:30 am

Taemins Lover
User Image

"Im sorry but hey, if i get pregnant again maybe they wont grow so fast." he said with a little smile then rolled on his side and closed his eyes to rest a bit, he needed all the rest he could get if he was to give birth soon
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:43 am

Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image

"Im sorry but hey, if i get pregnant again maybe they wont grow so fast." he said with a little smile then rolled on his side and closed his eyes to rest a bit, he needed all the rest he could get if he was to give birth soon

"Maybe... hopefully." He kissed Pitro's stomach then stood and walked out, leaving him to rest. He went down and started to prepare lunch for them, making sure to have easy to digest foods.

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:47 am

Taemins Lover
User Image After an hour or so of being asleep Pitro got up out of the bed and lookde at himself in the mirror "Im a whale." he said with a sigh then carefully and slowly walked down the stares and to the kitchen "So, whats for lunch?" he asked as his belly growled he flet a littl heavier but his size didnt seem to change much "Im starved."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:55 am

Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image After an hour or so of being asleep Pitro got up out of the bed and lookde at himself in the mirror "Im a whale." he said with a sigh then carefully and slowly walked down the stares and to the kitchen "So, whats for lunch?" he asked as his belly growled he flet a littl heavier but his size didnt seem to change much "Im starved."

"I made some celery sticks with peanut butter and raisins... Also I made some yummy beef stew. In case you're very hungry and the babies are as well." Craig answered. "do you need help walking around?"

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:57 am

Taemins Lover
User Image
"ooo Sounds yummy." he said looking at the stew "No i can get around, its just those damn stares." he said as he sat down at the tabel his belly making it a little hard to reach and he crossed his arms "This is horrible."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:03 am

Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image
"ooo Sounds yummy." he said looking at the stew "No i can get around, its just those damn stares." he said as he sat down at the tabel his belly making it a little hard to reach and he crossed his arms "This is horrible."

"But it's kind of adorable." He smirked and kissed him on the cheek. "I can feed you." Craig made a bowl of stew for Pitro and set it in front of him. "So what are you going to name them?" He asked softly.

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:08 am

Taemins Lover
User Image"Haven't thought about it." he said he had only been pregnant for a little while, he thought he had more time that what he actualy did Pitro turned sideways in his chair and grabbed the bowl of soup and started to eat it "You have any idea?" he asked and finished the soup quit quickly "Oooh that was good." he said with a happy little smile and patted his belly
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:11 am

Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image"Haven't thought about it." he said he had only been pregnant for a little while, he thought he had more time that what he actualy did Pitro turned sideways in his chair and grabbed the bowl of soup and started to eat it "You have any idea?" he asked and finished the soup quit quickly "Oooh that was good." he said with a happy little smile and patted his belly

Craig hummed. He could understand why Pitro hadn't thought about it. "Well... Are you still hungry want more? You are eating for three." He smiled. "How about if its boys: Chris and Trey. And if its girls: Daniel and Makaylah. Or if it's both: Lily and Daniel

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:16 am

Taemins Lover
User Image"iv always liked the name Anthoney." he though "No im good im actually quit full really tired now again. Beign pregnant sucks." he said and stood up and put both his hands on his back "Uhh i feel like i could sleep for ever." he looked at Creig "Help me up the stairs?" he asked in a cute voice and gave him the puppy eyes
PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:20 am

Tanuki Ookami
Taemins Lover
User Image"iv always liked the name Anthoney." he though "No im good im actually quit full really tired now again. Beign pregnant sucks." he said and stood up and put both his hands on his back "Uhh i feel like i could sleep for ever." he looked at Creig "Help me up the stairs?" he asked in a cute voice and gave him the puppy eyes

Craig nodded. "That's cute... But it seems so old.." He said with a laugh. "Okay I'm glad you've gotten your fill." Craig blushed and stood, taking Pitro's arm. "You don't need to act cute. You're already cute enough." Craig commented as they walked up to Pitro's room.

Taemins Lover

Bashful Cutie-Pie

14,400 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:24 am

Taemins Lover
User ImagePitro blushed and walked up the stairs with his help at the door way of the room he stopped "Oww." he placed his hand on the side of his belly "Dont start kicking now ugg." he sighed a deep sigh and walked over to his bed and sat down on it 'How about Jarold?"
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff