Haunting -Full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:09 pm
User ImageAuguste blinked, rubbing his head a little. He smiled, trying to desperately ignore the headache from the music that was playing. "Sounds a bit confusing..." He sighed, yelping when a girl grabbed onto his shoulder and-- quite shamelessly-- began talking to him about going to another room for some... fun. His eyebrows furrowed, almost tempted to kick her in the side but instead clung tighter to the other, grumbling bitterly for her to go away. "You cannot pay me enough to do this again, Dustin." He said, an attempt of talking over the noise. A few were passing out beer, which he just sighed at, looking towards the door. The thought of leaving was already beautiful and he wasn't even there for five minutes. "It smells like s**t in here." He said, mostly to himself when catching a whiff of sex, alcohol, some sort of drugs, and cigarettes.

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:54 pm
User Image

Dustin looked down at Auguste when he clung to him when a girl walked over and said something to him. The nervous look in his eyes showed that he was obviously uncomfortable with being so close to the other in public. As far as he was concerned people still hated gays and it was extremely frowned upon to show any public affection. "It isn't too bad, but the music sucks." he said to the other as he walked around with him on his arm. It was strange no one seemed to be giving them nasty looks for being so close. "parties smelled worse when i was alive, but there were less girls and the ones that did come had class and weren't like this..."

Visualte

(sorry this is so bad im exhausted but i wanted to get a post in)  

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 5:45 pm
User Image"Class doesn't really exist anymore," Auguste said rather bluntly, his tone going a bit harsh. But, it was about as truthful as he could get it. His eyes trailed over to the kitchen, wondering if there was just any plain soda. He doubted it though, seeing as the only reason people were even heading that way was for some food set out and some alcohol. He looked up to Dustin and gently tugged at him to get his attention. "Dustin, relax.. Homosexuality is more accepted than what it was. Quite honestly I could kiss you in front of these people and they won't care." He whispered, trying to keep from getting anyone's attention. He just grinned flirtatiously, rubbing his head with a soft chuckle. Most of the people he had seen before, there were only a few people in town he knew didn't quite approve of homosexuality-- generally because of his adoptive parents. The ones that had given the dirty looks were the ones who were older or lived by the Bible's principals.

//It's fine. ; w; Took me a bit to think of a reply but hey. Thank you for posting, nonetheless.

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:56 pm
User Image

Dustin had been staring at this girl that was shaking her bottom as if it was supposed to be attractive, when he felt Auguste tug at him to get his attention. He looked down at him and smiled sheepishly as he told him to relax because homosexuality was more accepted. "Oh is that kissing thing theoretical or would you actually do it?" he asked with a small smile. "come on if it's so acceptable lets dance." he said as he grabbed the others hand and pulled him towards the center of the room where everyone was dancing. "unless you don't want to be seen dancing with someone like me." he smirked and began to dance on his own, his body moving to the music freely making it very obvious that he was rather good at dancing. A playful smirk formed on his lips as he motioned for the other to come closer.

Visualte

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:48 pm
User ImageAuguste blinked, his tongue lolling out of his mouth while taking a second to process the other's words. When it had finally registered, a look of "oh, ******** you" settled onto his face. He let out a deep sigh, pushing his bangs back momentarily. "Could be either, I suppose. Why, do you want me to kiss you?" Purple eyes trailed to the source of the music then to the male that had dragged him over. He never could really dance, and he sure as hell wasn't going to make himself look like an idiot. Only reluctantly did he step closer to Dustin, eyes narrowing at him cautiously. "And, I can't dance, dunce. I'd have more luck breaking my neck." He grumbled, rubbing his shoulder and stepping out of the way of a passing male.

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

Dustin chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "maybe i do maybe i don't." he said with a smirk. A small pout formed on his lips as the other refused to dance with him. "aww don't be a party pooper, make my last few days with my sanity memorable." he said jokingly before reaching out and yanking the other closed to him so they were pressed together. "I won't let you break your neck don't worry." he said as he slid his hands down the others sides and held his hips. "how about that kiss?' he whispered into his ear as he moved them both to the beat of the music. He was being very daring but that was because he knew he didn't have much longer and wanted to seize every moment and every opportunity thrown at him.

Visualte

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:19 pm
User ImageAuguste grunted softly in response, looking up at him with a raised eyebrow. "Last few days, huh?" A small smirk and a laugh escaped his lips, leaning against him. As much as the music killed his head, he wasn't going to complain about this. No reason too, really. He turned his eyes over to Dustin at the whisper before giving a shrug himself. The living male just moved his hands to his shoulders, leaning up enough to pull him into a soft kiss. But he pulled out of it quickly before response could be given, looking away to hide an far too obvious blush.

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:44 pm
User Image

Dustin was a little shocked when the other leaned up and actually kissed him but before he could respond he had pulled way. "you're a tease." he chuckled shaking his head. He stopped dancing and looked around "let's go, i know you don't like it here." he said with a small smile. "I saw what parties are like now a days now let's go do something you want." he ran a hand through his hair and started to lead the way out of the crowd.

Visualte

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:10 am
User ImageAuguste shrugged and clung onto him tightly with a light grumble. Well I said a kiss. You got just that." He grinned a bit, following after him without complaint. "And, I just want to get out of here." He stopped speaking in time for a far-too-loud moan to sound through the house, coming from one of the bedrooms. His eyebrow twitched, picking up the pace to get the hell out of dodge.

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:19 pm
User Image

Dustin Rolled his eyes a little and chuckled as he pulled the other out of the house and away from the music. "well that was a very interesting adventure." he said with a light smirk. "Although it disappoints me that you wouldn't dance with me." he teased with a light pout. "you broke my delicate Ego." he shoved his hands in his pockets and kind of walked ahead, looking at all the new buildings and vehicles. I'm never going to get use to this...well i guess i wont have to, i won't be around much longer be it because we figured out who killed me... or i lose my mind... he thought to himself.

Visualte

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:36 pm
User Image"I'm not doing that again." Auguste mumbled, walking after him in silence. His head tilted to one side, watching him a raised eyebrow. He smiled a bit, shaking his head. "You're in a good mood... Though, you okay? Considering the break down earlier.." His voice got quiet, letting the other walk ahead. He just let out a sigh, looking to the sky as though he would spot something possibly interesting. The most interesting thing he could even find was a cloud in the shape of a d**k. How lovely.

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:10 pm
User Image

Dustin frowned as the other mentioned his little break down earlier. "uh,... yeah I'm fine. I see no reason to dwell on it..You know? I'm here now and I'm fine so i'd rather focus on that..." he said as he kicked a pebble down the street. "So what do you want to do now?" he asked curiously wanting to get off of this subject.

Visualte

((sorry this is so short))  

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:25 pm
User ImageAuguste rubbed his shoulder nervously, giving a light shrug. "Just want to make sure you're alright. Sue me for being concerned." He picked up the pace, yet staying a couple steps behind the ghost. "Anyway, I'm for just about anything save for going back there." He motioned towards the party with his head, chuckling a bit.

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:48 pm
User Image

Dustin sighed and fell in step with the other "Sorry i just i would rather not think about what happened..." he sighed and put an arm around the other. "hey you wanted me to play guitar for you right?" he asked curiously. It's been awhile since he played but he knew he could still do it, kind of like riding a bike. Plus he was really good when he was alive, he wanted to know if he could still play like that even though he was a ghost.

Visualte

Wolf-Anima55

Visualte

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:19 pm
User ImageAuguste glanced at his arm for a moment then sighed, leaning against him in a huff. "Yeah, I just have to find that guitar of mine... Provided mom didn't toss it into a yard sell." He smiled a bit, resting his head against the side of his chest. It was almost relaxing but he knew he couldn't stay that way forever. "...You know, considering things, we probably looked like a couple at the party." He mumbled softly, expression going blank in thought.

//Somanyrepliestodayamg.//
Wolf-Anima55

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas