Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Angelic prisoner (1x1 Rp with My Twisted Fables) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Blinking unfocused eyes open slowly when his chin was uplifted, the angel felt suddenly warm lips against his own; the blush that had faded slowly crept back up his neck to cover his face once more. The small, simple action caught him off guard, stumbling back a step to bump into the table they had not gotten too far from. One hand lifted to touch his lips, the other to steady himself on the smooth table surface. What...had that been for?

Glancing away, Elijah managed a slight nod of his head and slowly got back to his feet. He could still feel the warmth that had radiated from the demon, the touch of those soft lips when they touched his own; shivering in the sudden cold that had spread throughout the basement. Pale eyes turned towards the embers that were barely glowing within the stone hearth. When had the fire gone out? The thought alone brought the smoldering bits back to life, burning wild again to try and push away the cold that had settled around them. He didn't so much see as sense Tatsu before the demon was kneeling before the fire and adding more wood to keep the flames alive.
'Go bathe. I'll clean up this mess, Master.'

The words echoed through his mind and the angel couldn't help but smile a bit, turning his attention from the fire once it was burning on its own. "He has a name, you know," Elijah stated, reaching out to take hold of the bloody shirt that was starting to dry yet still cling to the demon like a second skin. "You have blood on you. Go shower. I'll just get a bath running. You only got a little bit on me," he pointed out, hand lifting to rub at his face a bit with the sleeve of his own shirt. The angel actually took a step forward to guide the other towards the bathroom, when he stumbled a step and had to tighten his hold on Devin's shirt. Elijah actually giggled, the small sound escaping him before he could stop it, the blush still there as he steadied himself. "Not so much light headed as something close to drunk," he mused, licking his lips where small bits of blood had managed to still decorate them.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:55 pm

Devin Was amused at the others shyness; it was a little endearing, not that he;d admit it at least, at the others comment about Tatsu having a name he chuckled a little "I know, but pup suits him, his other form is that of a hell hound after all" He said with a shrug "Its a term of endearment I assure you" He said with a smirk.

Her looked down at hismelf and nodded; this clothing or what little was left was ruined, his pants and shirt was coated on blood and it'd be impossible to get out so a change of cloths would be needed though Devin would prefer to just have some pants and leave it at that for now. A shower defiantly sounded like a good idea, he MIGHT just get enough privacy this time to jerk off; that would ease some of the sexual cravings he was having for a little while at least.

When the other slipped and fell into his arms he chuckled a little "Drunk off of blood hmm? Spoken like a true demon" He said amused as he wrapped an arm under the others a** and lofted him up with one arm carrying him out of the blood stained room, as he walked to the bathroom he left bloody footprints in his wake, not that he seemed to care Tatsu said he'd deal with it after all.

Once in the bathroom he set the other down on the edge of the bathtub and headed to the shower peeling off his clothing without any shame; the scars on his back were almsot gone now though he still had as wound were one of his wings were, his other wing would need more time to heal properly. Stepping into the shower he turned it on as warm as it would go and began washing himself clean.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:07 pm

The angel couldn't help but laugh softly at the thoughts of endearment coming from the demon, for that just sounded outrageous. What had the two spoken of to become suddenly so close to for things of endearment? All thoughts were shattered, however, when he was suddenly picked up; hands moving to grab at Devin as he was carried into the bathroom. "D-Devin, I can walk," he stammered, heart racing for reasons he could not understand.

Only when sat down on the edge of the tub did the being relax; reaching out to turn the bath on to an appropriate temperature before he was over in the closet pulling out towels for them both. "Make sure you rinse off all the blood. I don't want to have to change those bed sheets again," he called out, setting a towel within arms reach of the demon where he stood in the shower. Elijah couldn't help but glance within, the steam not thick enough to hide everything from sight like it would be in a few minutes; gaze sliding along the pale flesh that was being showered with water.

He looked away then, hands moving to slowly unbutton the shirt he had on. "I'm glad you are feeling better...Are you still in much pain? Your wings...they..." He let the sentence hang slightly, unsure of how to finish it as he let the shirt fall to the ground before he turned back to the bath that was being drawn, turning it off moments later. "Do you think you will be able to use them again? I mean I know it will take time, but will you forever have to keep your feet on the ground?" The thought made him sad, wondering if that would truly happen or if they could....Eyes slamming shut, his hands moved to cover his ears, shaking his head back and forth as Elijah tried to stop all thoughts, standing up again. Where did that come from? It was as if the angel had already decided on leaving, but...he couldn't. Not yet.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:27 pm

Devin had nothing in the way of shame, though he didn't seem to notice the others eyes on him as he focused on cleaning the blood out of his hair and off his body. He sighed happily as he felt the hot water running over his hair and face and washed himself down the blood turning pink with the soap helping to scrub the blood away as it ran down the drain. His wing in particular began to sting a little from the water buit he ignored the achiness for the most part, he HAD felt far worse after all.

His scales along his shoulders upper legs and hands shimmered and glittered under the water and really stood out the cleaner he got, thankfully the angels hadn't tried pulling any of then out yet, same whit for trying to mutilate his tail, but Devin knew they'd probably get around to that eventually if he ever let them...but he wouldn't his wings and Elijah's story promoted him to not sit back and take this bullshit any longer, he'd fight, one way or another.

"I'm almsot fully healed my body is in no pain and the scars are almsot all gone" He said softly before he paused as the other talked about his wings and he sighed; he didn't want to admit the truth out loud, but he would have to accept the truth about them, sooner or later "My wings...the one that's left will probably heal but it wont be as strong as it used to be the other one...well Demons don't regrow wings...if I ever get home might be able to plead to a demon sage to reform it with magic...but if not I doubt I'll ever fly again" He responded softly one hand rubbing at the shoulder where his missing wing used to be.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:09 pm

Climbing silently into the tub, Elijah brought his knees in against his chest and let the water rise all the way up to his ears; mouth underwater again as he listened to the faint voice that echoed through the room along with the steady fall of water from the shower. When told that he would never fly again, the angel felt his chest grow tight, hands lifting to hold himself as the water slowly changed into a soft pink as the blood from his feet and legs began to slowly soak off. "Then when you are finished here maybe you should do that..You are more vulnerable unable to fly," Elijah whispered, hands cupping the water before it was brought to his face, rubbing at the drying blood there.

If his wings were destroyed like that, and there was a way to get them back, Elijah knew he would try almost anything to get them back. Not being able to take flight again, to feel the wind against his face...To leap off of a building and know that at that last moment he could break his own fall...To not be able to fly again scared him, made him sad and wonder what Devin would want to do.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:33 pm

Devin sighed as he relaxed; listening to the water and the sound of his own slow, steady breathing, Elijah's word echoed a little around the tiled bathroom but he heard them well enough "I doubt they'd bother, I could appeal to them, but they save such magic's for high born demons who were wounded in battle...I'm a minor noble and a lesser demon at that...they probably wouldn't bother" He said softy "Just like they won't pay the angel's ransom" He added; this was why they were hurting him so badly; not only was it revenge for him breaking an angels arm but because no doubt their ransom demand had been shot down and probably laughed at by the king of hell.

He didn't tell Elijah but the pains of phantom limb were starting to sit in, wings were just a part of a demons anatomy as an arm or a leg, and because it had been torn out and it was so traumatic he was starting to feel the ache of a wing that was no longer there.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:47 pm

Frowning a bit, the angel drew in a breath before he disappeared below the surface of the water, eyes slowly opening to stare down at his feet. So no matter what, Devin would more than likely never be whole again. For someone who was able to dismember three angels within seconds, how was he so easily caught and put in this situation to begin with? Why not just keep his wings hidden so they couldn't have hurt them so much? Elijah began rubbing at his face below the water's surface, making sure all the blood was removed from his skin before coming back up above the water again.

"So you have to be someone special to get healing? Guess some things never change...What were you doing before they captured you? Is it not somehow connected to a mission you were on, or did they just catch you at the wrong place at the right time to not be," he asked, beginning to wash his hair as he spoke. If he had been on a mission, surely they would be able to find a mage who would help.."Is there anything I can do?"
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:04 pm

"It's just the way the demon hierarchy is, demons can raise to the ranks with hard work, and they can be demon lords, crossroads demons that sort of thing, but its a tough thing to do" He said softly as he made sure to get rid of all the blood; cone the water ran clear he stepped out of the shower and wrapped a towel around his waist; truth was he didn't know how they'd gotten to his wings, it was some sort of spell, one he;d never heard of before to force his wings to come out, before going to town on them.

"...something like that, minor noble houses don't hold that much weight I'm afraid, though they know my father...they remember his deeds when he'd been alive...perhaps that might convince them to help me, out of respect...but it's a long shot" He said with a faint smile that was tinged with sadness. "I was a scout, you know going on reconnaissance, helping make traps and things seeing about enemy movements and such" He said, he didn't see the point in hiding it from the other "I was setting up a snare for any spies that might turn up in the tries when I was ambushed; they took me by surprised used some spell on me to pin me down and knocked me out" He admitted "Next thing I know I was being tortured for information" He said.

At the questions he reached out and pet the others head with a clawed hand gently "Some food might be nice...and maybe a good book to read" He said amused.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Elijah continued to wash while the demon spoke, getting a good lathering of shampoo in his hair to get any blood that may have gotten on it out before everything was rinsed again. He listened to all that was said, pausing when Devin's deceased father was brought up. "..." So they both had the pain from losing a parent. It may be slightly different for the demon, but for Elijah it had been hard, having to endure so much yet not be able to do anything. His shoulder began to ache at the thought, a hand lifting to touch the scar lightly before he looked up at the sound of the shower being turned off.

Eyes closing when the demon reached for him, the being tensed, hand tightening slightly on his own shoulder before he felt the gentle touch. Those pale eyes slowly opened again, tipping his head back to gaze up at the other before he smiled. "I meant anything more I could do to help with your pain but...food does sound good. Do you have a request," he asked, toeing at the stopper in the tub before the water slowly began to drain. Without much thought, he stood and grabbed at the towel within reach, slowly drying himself off. "As for books, there is a small library upstairs that you can help yourself to. It isn't much, but there are enough in there that I had to make a room only for them," he added, pulling the towel up over his head to mess with his hair for several moments at a time.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:42 pm

Devin smiled a little as he thought; so far all he;d really had was soup or stew, most demons ate meat (Cooked of course, they weren't THAT much of a savage to eat it raw unless they were desperate) and his mouth watered at the thought of a nice steak to chow down on "Anything meaty would be nice Its been ages since I ate steak" He pondered before he nodded "It's something to do while we pass the time at least" He said softly as he headed back to his room, Tatsu had done a great job, it was all clean already "Nicely done" He said giving the vassels a** a slap with his tail as he passed, smirking a little as he headed up the stairs to the small library; with the other demon walking around he figured that the barriers preventing him fro moving before were gone now, something he was very grateful for.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:59 pm

Nodding just a bit, the angel wrapped the towel around his waist and went out of the bathroom, hiding a smile when Devin so openly communicated with the other demon. "I haven't brought anything down for you to wear. There is a bedroom up the second flight of stairs at the end of the hall. Grab whatever you want to wear that's around your size on the far left." Elijah was about to head up the stairs as well when his arm was grabbed and he was held at the bottom of the stairs.

While the two had bathed, Tatsu had gotten to word disposing of the lifeless bodies before the blood was cleaned off the stone floor rather quickly. At least keeping the basement as it was had been a good idea and useful as well. It was about the time that his master was about to go up the stairs that the demon took hold of the smaller form, stopping him from going up after the other. "I already grabbed you a change of clothes. They are on the back of the couch. Get ready so we can leave. I need some air," he added, releasing Elijah from his hold before he too went up the stairs.

Elijah tipped his head to the side as the retreating form slowly disappeared up the stairs before he sighed and grabbed the clothes off the back of the couch. At least he could get dressed downstairs where it was warmer. He didn't bother keeping the rest of the house warm because he was never up there unless food was being prepared and even then, the stove was normally on so there was no need for heat.

Pulling on what had been set aside, the angel brushed his hair before the towel he had used was taken back into the bathroom and hung on one of the bars attached to the wall near the closet. Steak....something like that he couldn't just get right around the corner. Eyes closing, the being slowly made his way up the stairs and grabbed the set of keys sitting on the small table just inside the front door, jumping when he felt a hand against his shoulder. Taking in a breath, Elijah managed a small smile. "Sorry, I was thinking too much," he whispered, turning to call up the stairs. "Devin, we are heading out. Try not to get into too much trouble," he called out before the front door was opened. The air within the house grew lighter, the walls seeming to draw a breath before the door closed again and the charm was secured back in place. Almost every precaution possible was on the house, the barrier within the basement and even a charm around the entire house. It kept humans out and everything else in unless requested otherwise. Soon the two were walking down the sidewalk, arms brushing against one another as they walked side by side.

The store they were going to was several blocks away, the trip going to take about half an hour at least to get all the way there and back. Depending on how busy the market was, it might take them even longer. Then again, it was close to ten at night, so hopefully it wouldn't be too terribly bad.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:17 pm

Devin nodded at that "Alright" He called as he looked around for some clothing he found some jeans to wear and output then on...once he cut out a hole for his tail of course and yanked on a shirt leaving it unbuttoned because why not; he hadn't managed to jerk off while in the shower so he hoped to be able to while they were out.

Once he was dressed he headed back down the stairs with a book and flopped into his bed as he started to read; it was a human book and some sort of crime novel; he dint have much experience with human literature but he found it was still an entertaining read none the less "I'll be good!" He promised with a roll of his eyes as the two of them left; it was strange; after days and days of being in Elijah's presence 24/7 it was odd to have him gone all of a sudden.

He gave then 5 minutes to leave before he headed off back to the bathroom to uhm 'relieve' himself of sexual frustration.

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:04 pm

Glancing over his shoulder as the two walked away from the house, Elijah reached out and held onto the demon's arm as they walked, almost hesitant in leaving, but they had to for a little at least. Tatsu had to get some air and they needed to restock the house with what grocery they would need for the week. The two were almost inseparable as it was. It wasn't until he smelt the faintest hint of fire and then smoke to follow that he turned his attention back the being walking next to him. He saw that white stick hanging out of his mouth and sighed. "You really shouldn't do that. It's a nasty habit. You know you co-."

"I could what, die from it," the demon mused, glancing down with suddenly brown eyes towards the angel. He could feel the anger rise up, but one look and he knew Elijah was just worrying about him. "Don't worry about it. It's not a habit forming. Just a de-stresser," he replied, lifting his free hand to remove the cancer stick from his mouth, releasing the breath he had been holding to allow the smoke to curl past them in the cool night air. "It's almost twenty out and you didn't bother with even a jacket. What am I going to do with you," he asked, placing the little piece of a cigarette back into his mouth before he began to shrug out of the full length coat.

Elijah released Tatsu's arm, glancing away as the coat was wrapped around his shoulders, dark blue eyes lifting hesitantly to lock with the demon's. He pulled the collar up close to his face, drawing in a breath as the scent wrapped around him. "I'll be fine now," he whispered, hands reaching as he leaned in against the being's arm again. "Let's just hurry and get home. I don't want to be away for too long.."

Back in the house, the door that had yet to be opened rippled slightly, the doorway changing before it was opened and the angel walked through. He had waited until the owners of the house had been far enough away before the spells were sent, making it appear as though there was nothing wrong, but also making anyone who wondered to look the other way. Even if the two would want to check in, there would be another reason that would come up that they would need to stay out even later. The second spell was one to have the demon want to continue whatever it was he was doing, giving the angel the chance he needed, just like before. The backfire to the spell however, was when Devin would notice that something was wrong, he would be paralyzed, unable to move until the being was either too far away to keep the spell in place, or wished it to be gone.

Stepping onto the stone floor within the basement, Cain glanced around and couldn't help but smile just a bit. They always needed to leave for one reason or the other. It was just a matter of time. Elijah had been instructed to let them know the moment the demon woke, yet when that had not happened, the three had been sent hours before, but never reported back. The room he walked in on was almost too clean, and the thought alone let him know what had happened. The door closed silently behind him and the angel sauntered into the bathroom where he heard the other vigorously at work and in the shower no less. Perfect. What better way to surprise the little half breed than to have his present lying on the floor at the bottom of the stairs when he returned home.

He didn't bother hiding his entrance, knowing that the spell had already taken effect, paralyzing the demon as Cain stepped barefooted into the shower, a hand moving to press against the tile in front of his body. "My my. Such a display. Do you miss me that much," the angel cooed, leaning forward to have his face next to Devin's. He knew the demon could not move, only his eyes being able to turn and widen, but not close. No. Even that was not allowed. "Little Elijah spent quite a bit of energy getting back to heal like this. What did he do, hmm? Did you let him touch you after you were returned to him?" His other hand pulled at the hem of the pants and let them drop to have the demon nude from the waist down.

A blade was pulled from his side, the silver glinting the what light was coming into the bathroom from the fireplace, the knife being brought forward to run against the perfect set of scales against Devin's waist. "Such a pity. Kota didn't want to get rid of them, but he isn't here. Tell me, what does it feel like...to have every part of your body...touched and humiliated...do you hate your own skin now..?" With each word spoken the blade bit into the flesh, slowly sliding up the demon's body and against the scales to slowly carve them out of his skin. Blood began to drip down his pale hand and onto the shower floor, the other hand that had been pressed to the tile now moving to grab at Devin's throat, tightening. Only then did the spell pull back enough for the demon to breathe to get enough air to speak if he wished.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:25 pm

Devin hadn't sensed anything wrong, hadn't noticed anything was amiss as he came close to climaxing before he smelt a familiar scent ad he started to growl; that was when the spell kicked in and he suddenly couldn't move; he was completely paralysed and he knew, with dread churning in the pit of his stomach, that Cain was back, this magic was far to familiar for it to be anyone else.

So there he was frozen half way to finishing himself off when Cain showed up, his eyes narrowed in rage and he tried to snarl at the other but his voice simply wasn't working, he was completely frozen even his mouth refused to work, he tried to struggle against the spell but it was too little too late; without his own powers working he was at a disadvantage.

When the spell loosened up enough, to allow him to breath he let out a roar of pain and rage as he tried to shy away from the knife that was carving out his scales "B-b*****d, ******** b*****d!" He spat out as blood poured down his leg from the open wound scales clattering to the tiled floor "Elijah isn't like you, you vile ********, I didn't use him and he didn't use me" He spat out his body trembling from the pain in his waist "I'm going to ******** kill you"

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Nuclear Plant 500

My Twisted Fables

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:48 pm

The angel started laughing at how pitiful Devin was acting, turning the blade in his hand before the other tightened around the demon's throat and the spell closed in around him again. The knife flashed silver a second before it was buried into the being's arm, the tip sliding clean through to poke out on the other side of the limb. It had moved just enough to one side to avoid the bone, but was just as deep. "You can't tell me you haven't ravished that sweet body of his yet." He laughed again. "So that's why you are in here, and alone, while he is out getting whatever it is you sent him for." Cain turned the blade slowly while it was still pressed into the demon's flesh, causing as much damage as he could before it was pulled out, blood spraying across the tile all around them.

The blade was drenched in red so dark it was almost black, dripping heavily off the tip before the angel started carving away at another patch of scales. He could see it then, leaning back enough to see that one wing had managed to survive their mutilation the last time around. "So only one managed to make it. Pity, you did make such sounds when they broke," he mused, turning the blade again before he stabbed it through the remains of the appendage. He continued stabbing at the limb until there was almost nothing left of it either, hand lifting to wipe at his brow where blood had settled, making everything he saw now tainted a pale crimson.

Across town, the two had finished up their shopping for the time being, only grabbing enough for the night. They could go in the morning when more shops were open to get more supplies for the week. It was getting late as it was. Turning, Elijah was about to start heading home when he paused, frowning slightly when he could not move towards...towards where? "Tatsu, what are we doing here again?" Those sapphire orbs uplifted to lock with the demon's, confusion plain on his face.

"We are here to get food for dinner tonight," the demon replied simply, not understanding what was wrong with his master. Surely he was not so tired to the point where he could not remember the purpose they were out. Reaching out, Tatsu felt the aura then, pushing through it almost like it was a giant cobweb, shivering as it lashed out at him. A cut appeared against his cheek, a sliver of crimson shimmering in the moonlight as it slid down his skin.

Elijah suddenly could not move, not understanding what was wrong. They were out. The two of them. In the middle of the night. He had groceries in his hand, but why? He didn't have to eat tonight. He could have just waited until morning to go out and get something. So why..? His thoughts were interrupted when a cut appeared against Tatsu's face, head tipping to the side as he watched the drop slowly fall from the demon's face to land gently on the back of his hand. The moment it touched his skin, the angel took in a breath, the spell disintegrating and allowing him to breathe again, and clearly think. How long had they been gone? His eyes grew wide and the two turned on their heels to start towards the house quickly. There was only one person who would dare do that; only one being with magic that felt so black for someone so pure.

Cain had lost track of time, and concentration. the being before him a bloody mess to say the least. The wing that had been healing was now in clumps on the floor to the shower; a giant wound seeping blood down the demon's arm. The scales had been roughly removed from his flesh by his blade, ground so bloody that one could almost not see them on at their feet. He was actually carefully skinning Devin's tail when he felt the spell break within his mind, cursing at being so careless. "Looks like my fun is almost over, with you," he added, a needle being pulled from somewhere on his person before Cain was all but dragging the other out of the shower to throw him onto the floor; the force of the throw sending the table sliding into the opposite wall as a blood smear appeared in Devin's wake as he finally settled onto the ground.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff