Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:31 pm
Wolf-Anima55

he nodded and went inside, looking for the pizza and found one he was more happy with with. He found nothing he likes so he looked in the fridge and seeing what he could make. He found many pizza ingredients and decided it was about time to get his hands dirty, he went to the bathroom and changed pants sense his were soggy and dripping everywhere. He mopped up the water and then washed his hands, prepared to make home made pizza.
He started making the dough and though it would be easier to just make a pizza out the box, he thought a home made pizza was better plus he could put whatever he wanted on it. "Any pizza topping you want?" he asked as he started kneading the dough.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:05 pm
Meokii

Jaz finished clearing out the firepit and threw in a couple logs, he then realized that he didnt have any matches, he also realized that his clothes were getting rather uncomfertable. So he quickly ran inside and to their room to change. He pulled on a pare of comfy loung pants, which were a bit tight around the hips and butt, though he didnt care and a long sleeved Loki shirt. He was a huge fan of the Marvel comics villain. Once he was change he walked out to the kitchen to find some matches only to see Chris was making home made pizza. 'mm home made pizza, can we have peppers on it?" he asked as he stood next to the other and watched as he kneaded the dough.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 3:46 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Chris smirked. "Yeah, peppers sound good. Diced, whole, or strips?" he asked seeing exactly how he wanted it sense he was very much a micro managing freak. He liked to know exactly how things needed to be so that he could actually work on it and have it come out right. He placed the middle of the dough ball into his hand which only had two fingers pointed up and he started to made it more round and flat as he started to spin the dough to make it more stretchy and more like crust, he started to do weird tricks he learned sense he lived by himself and decided that copying what he saw in movies was the funnest thing to do at the time. A lot of practice went into this as now he could do it with a straight face and find the talent completely pointless unless he was actually making pizza.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:04 pm
Meokii

Jason pursed his lips and thought for a second. "diced." he smiled and stood there watching as Chris spun the dough around professionally. "that is so cool." he mumbled before he began to search around for matches or a lighter. He eventually found one in one of the top shelves. "I'm going to go light the fire." he said before turning and heading out to start the fire. Being rather accident proned he was going to make sure to be careful so he wouldnt singe his eyebrows or worse.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:13 pm
Wolf-Anima55

Chris let him light the fire watching to make sure he didn't catch himself on fire at least. He then started getting faster at the pizza and put it on a pan when it was ready getting sauce, cheese, and setting that to the side as he pulled out peppers and started dicing them. He started putting many other ingredients together and finally put the pizza in the oven. Half of it was things that Chris liked and the other half was things Jaz liked. He went to the love seat and sat down looking at the clock. "It's... really nice here. Wonder if I'll see your dad, it's been years." he wondered as he switched his gaze to the window.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:27 pm
Meokii

Jason felt proud of himself as he got the fire lit and added a log to make it a little bigger. "there." he smiled and walked over to the love seat sitting down next to Chris and drapping his legs over his lap so he was spread out. "No i dont think he will be coming out here. he and my mom are doing something this weekend." he shrugged his shoulders and closed his eyes for a second. "mnn i dont want to go back, can we just stay here forever?" he mumbled since this was the calmest and safest he felt for the last three days.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:33 pm
He laughed "that's up to your parents." and he looked at him. "I am glad though that you managed to calm down and relax." he smiled lightly and put his hand on his shin sense now that Jaz decided to use him as a foot stool. Maybe now he could worry less and only hope it last for a very long while. Chris thought about finally confessing but then he realized how terrible that would end up, he kept it to himself and he may just do that for the rest of his life, which he was okay with.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:51 pm
Meokii

Jaz got a sad look in his eyes as he stared at the flickering fire. "No that would be selfish. You have a job and life to return to while I..." He stopped talking as if his words had gotten away from him. He then realized what e was saying and how close he was to spilling everything to Chris and he quickly forced a smile. "Would be killed by my parent if I skipped out on school." He laughed softly sounding a little nervous. "Man that pizza smells so good" he said to change the subject.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:05 pm
Wolf-Anima55

He smiled lightly somewhat seeing through the nervousness in his voice. "Mhm, i does smell good." He then threw Jaz's legs up and he got up to go to the pizza he sat on the counter after checking it. "So, you could take online classes and my computer is my job." he looked at him with a strange look, changing the subject back because he was being his usual investigating self.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:14 pm
Meokii

Jason helped softly as his feet were suddenly tossed to the side as chez got up."ruuude" he said teasingly as he got up as well and followed him into the kitchen. Jaz noticed he strange look and shuffled uncomfortably at the comment. "I have other stuff..." He mumble though he sounded very Unenthused and maybe a little scared when he said this. "Plus there are so many opportunities you would miss out on" he shrugged and leaned against the counter "is it almost done?" He asked trying to change the subject again.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:32 pm
Wolf-Anima

he noticed the circle they were dancing about, and decided to end it seeing as how he was never going to sense he was still in his shell. He'll just give it time, like waiting for a turtle to poke it's head out. He nodded "Yeah, it should be done around now." he got off the counter and looked at the pizza, h grabbed a mitt and grabbed the pan putting it on the stove and used a knife to cut it in half exactly. "here." he said giving him a plate with his half on it then getting his own and looked at the love seat, he decided that was the only logical place to sit down at and sat down and began eating.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:48 pm
Meokii

Jason perked up a bit when the other said that the pizza was ready, since food always managed to make him happy. He smiled and took his half of the pizza, and breathed in deeply. "mm it smells so good.' he said as he moved and sat down next chris in front of the fire. "thank you." he said before trying to bite into the pizza but finding it too hot.  

Wolf-Anima55

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:02 pm
Wolf-Anima55

He bit into it not caring of it burnt his mouth or not, seeing as how he was starving, he hadn't eaten in a long while, which was normal for Chris. Caught up in work all the time caused him to forget to take the time to eat. "So... we're friends, I just want to ask you a question. What do you think of me?" He has asked that question sense the the first week they met. He was actually just curious but of course he'd give feedback. Plus he wants to see how many years the opinions changed, especially sense Chris isn't as weird as he used to be when he was a kid.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:23 am
Meokii

Jaz glanced over at Chris with a curious look on his face. "What do I think of you?" He repeated slowly with a slight smile. "I think your sweet,overworked, protective, talented, and your the best friend anyone could ask for. I also think that your are to serious at times and need to just open up and express yourself" he smiled and took a bite of te pizza.  

Wolf-Anima55

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces