Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Demonic Innocence -taken- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:44 pm

Meokii

Stefan sighed and released the other as he heard the tone in the others voice return back to normal. he blinked in shock as the other held onto him then started to back him against a wall. He wanted to protest but he couldn't do it since the contract he had with the other. He whimpered softly as the other kissed him, though he was glad that the other was being gentle. "Wait," he managed to gasp when the other broke the kiss to speak. Of course he knew this was worthless as the other began to touch his stomach then kissed him again. He reached up and placed a hand on Danarius's chest as if he was going to push him away but then thought better of it. if i push him away I'm breaking the contract... Damn it this isn't right, this kind of intimacy is meant for married men and woman not.. not two unmarried men! he thought to himself as he tried to bear through the kissing and touching. Though he was beginning to get use to the feeling...and kind of like it.... though he would never admit something like that...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:54 pm

Wolf-Anima55

One hand followed his arm to the hand that was against his chest and he held his hand there, making the kiss deeper as he continued then slowly snaked his tongue inside, his other hand that was tracing his stomach got lower and then went to his side and pulled him closer causing their bodies to press against each other as his tongue went deeper and started wrestling around pulling Stefens tongue and began to suck on it himself. Then he stopped for a moment letting the angel breathe. "You taste delicious." he licked some of the drool off the side of Stefens mouth and then kissed him again.

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:08 pm

Meokii

Stefans heart began to pound against his chest as the demon deepened the kiss. a small grunt came from him as he was pulled closer so their bodies were pressed up against each other. When he felt the others tongue beginning to invade his mouth, he began to push back with his own tongue, making it seem and feel like he was kissing the other back. Shivers ran down his spine and goosebumps formed on his pale skin as the other sucked on his tongue. When he was finally released he breathed deeply, trying to catch his breath. "D-don't say things like that." he whispered, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment and arousal. He had barely caught his breath when the other kissed him again and this time Stefan found himself resisting the urge to kiss back! what is wrong with me? what am i becoming? he thought to himself.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:18 pm

Wolf-Anima55

He continued their little fight, hugging him and holding him gently, he stepped back and sat down on the bed, looking upwards, not allowing the kiss to break as he still held his hand in one hand and pulled his head down with the other. His legs wrapped around him, pulling their pelvis's together as he snaked down his throat. Then stopped suddenly but rubbed his hand with his thumb. "If you don't hate me... then how do you feel about me?" he waited for his response as he then went at his neck giving it more love bites, biting into his skin and drawing blood just to lick it up, then sucking on the wound, which gave it a dizzy feeling almost like being high.

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:36 pm

Meokii

Stefan grunted and moaned softly as he struggled ever so slightly against the other as the other kissed and touched him. When he was pulled to the bed he stopped struggling all together and instead just accepted his fate. His body was quivering as he struggled with his morals and his bodies natural desires. The question took him off guard and at first he opted to not answer at all but instead just closed his eyes and turned his face away from the other. Yet when he felt the other bite his neck he yelped in pain "h-hey." he gasped gently pushing at the other in aggravation. As Danarius began to suck on where he bit him Stefan got a really strange feeling that started to cloud his head and judgment. Which resulted in him deciding to answer the other with a groggy smile on his lips. "I don't hate you... you anger me, make me feel worthless and lost and alone but... you also make me feel different than anyone i have ever met has... I believe you can be saved and i want to be the one to save you.. even if you don't want it i still want to try." he mumbled breathlessly as he began to wiggle around and unconsciously tug at the others shirt. what is happening to me? all this physical contact, the kisses, the touching, him.. sucking on my neck where he bit me why does all this make me feel like i am losing control of myself? i need to snap out of it, this is wrong i know i can't push him away but... but the way i am feeling is wrong!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:49 pm

Wolf-Anima55

He moaned slightly then stopped going back to his head and wrapping his arm around him completely, as the other still held his hand and continued to caress it with his thumb. "I'm supposed to anger you, make you feel worthless, lost and alone. I feed off that fear that i give you, that empty feeling and suck on its lifeless soul." he let the other move up slightly as he looked at his ripped up shirt, and kissed in between the holes caressing his chest with his lips, and licking his wounds. "You taste so sweet.... trying to save me, you really are lost in hope... there is no saving someone who does not want to be saved... isn't that what your damn book says?" he whispered as he continued to kiss his chest, then he stopped doing that and looked at the hand he was holding and held it with both his hands, looking it it then kissed his fingers very softly and looked up at him with his purple eyes. "Sense I'm destroying my pride already, I'll just come out and say it..... I don't hate you, and I value you..." he stated simply. He wasn't going to say the dreaded three words, no, he could never feel that... could he? He didn't even want to know.

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:05 pm

Meokii

Stefan felt a wave of sadness as the other spoke of how he fed off of those feelings he spoke of. Yet as he felt the other begin to kiss his skin through the holes in his shirt the sadness kind of washed away replaced by this strange feeling in the pit of his stomach. no stop, this is wrong stop feeling this way! the little moral voice yelled at him, but it was becoming quieter and more distant as he listened to the other speak and heard and felt the gentleness in him. He slowly shook his head as the other took his hand in both of his own and began to place soft kisses on his fingers. how can a man, that just seconds ago nearly killed me, be so gentle now... he thought to himself. A small smile played on his lips as he was told that the other valued him. "You say you do not want to be saved, say that my book essentially condemns you. But you know what else the books says? it says every man and creature has the ability to change. which means there is always hope." he found himself leaning forward until their foreheads were pressed together. "and because you can swallow your pride... i will... i will swallow my morals for just this once..." then he did the unthinkable. he leaned in and pressed his lips against the others, kissing him softly and willingly. he untangled his hand from the others and wrapped his arms around Danarius's neck pulling himself closer. stop! stop! you can not do this.. .you can't! this is wrong what are you doing you idiot?!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:25 pm

Wolf-Anima55

He was confused. He didn't want to change, he chose this life and was proud of it, then when the other leaned in, he couldn't help but feel his face get hot. Then their lips touched, surprised he gasped slightly but slowly he leaned into it. He liked this and he knew he liked this way too much, it made his heart flutter, a feeling he never felt before. His hands went around his waist standing up and pressing their bodies together, part of him wanted to again throw him against the wall and never feel this feeling again, but part of him felt a sting at the though, he opened one eye and started at his bare wings he closed it again and kissed him deeper, he truly felt sorry for it, and he didn't know why.

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:54 pm

Meokii

Stefan couldn't believe he was doing this it was wrong and he would later blame it on the blood loss. But he did not stop, he kept kissing the other tangling his hand in his long hair. When the kiss was deepened by the other, it was like a snap back into reality. he broke away from the kiss and covered his mouth with his hand, his eye wide with horror at what he just did. "Oh.. Oh dear god forgive me..." He just gave into lust.. the prince of heaven, the purest of all angels just committed one of the deadly sins. i just did it because of the contract.. nothing more no other reason.. i didn't actually want to do it... but i did.. i wanted to kiss him... he needed confession, to pray to god for forgiveness but he didn't even know if his lord could hear his prayers from down here...
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:07 pm

Wolf-Anima55

He looked agitated at the fact he pulled away. He smirked though when he heard him ask for forgiveness from his lord and master. "And here I thought you were starting to even like me..." he pulled him back in and kissed him again. "and I find myself liking you too." he whispered in between kisses, as his lower body pressed against Stefen's and he could feel a bulge arise. It wasn't something Danarius would admit to anyone, not even himself, the fact he can come close to saying it.

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:19 am

Meokii

Stefan looked ashamed of what he had just done as he stared into the others eyes. As he was pulled back to the other he cringed ever so slightly. Yet he did not push him away but instead allowed the other to kiss him again but refused to kiss him back again. When he felt the bulge as their hips were pushed together, his face turned crimson and he got a sudden panicky feeling. He managed to break free from the kiss to say "you do not intend to...to..." He couldn't even finish the sentence. The idea of being taken by the demon both sickened and aroused him. And the fact that the idea had him aroused made him feel like he was turning into a completely different person. Which frightened him more than any beating or threat ever could. If he lost his purity and gave into sin... What would he be?
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:14 pm

Wolf-Anima55

He smirked and rolled his eyes and got away from him looking out the wall that used to be a window but was now just... open. "Only if you really... really piss me off." he chuckled with a delighted smile, though now you couldn't see it's reflection. He again stood on the edge, his feet barely hanging on, though a gust of window that pushed him slightly caused his body to react and out came these large, bloody, bat like wings that ripped from his body. It hurt a lot for that to happen as if basically destroyed his back, but he didn't react at all, as if he was either used to it, or not gonna show pain to the angel., He sat down his legs hanging off the edge, his wings stretching out and then curling back in unable to get back inside his body. "Sometimes it would be easier to just fly off." he finally finished his sentence from earlier.

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:59 pm

Meokii

when Danarius told him he wasn't going to do that, the relief was evident in the angels bright eyes. "O-ok..." no more pissing him off, i can not allow such a thing to happen...i just can't. he thought to himself as he sat up and watched the other curiously as he moved to the window. When the large bat wings erupted from the others back Stefan nearly had a heart attack. "wow..." he mumbled as he examined them, figuring that must of been painful. He always found it fascinating when other species could retract their wings at will but angels were forced to wear their vulnerabilities in the open. He looked at his bare wing and winced wishing he could of retracted it so that wouldn't of happened. "then why don't you? i understand you have duty here but.. you have a duty to yourself as well. take a..." he pondered trying to think of the right word "sabbatical from being prince of hell." he offered in a small voice. the smell, the sounds and the sight of what lay outside the castle made Stefan long for heaven, so he found himself staying away from the window and averting his gaze as he spoke to the other.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:18 pm

Wolf-Anima55

Danarius didn't budge only continued to look out to hell. "...Alas I cannot." his wings flared for a moment and then went back to curling up to him. "There's... much I need done, and if I am out flying about I will be punished." he looked at him slowly then looked back out. Not saying anything but rather staying deep in thought. Wondering about whether or not he should go to the infirmary and get his wings back inside... then he';d have to go back and get his clothes fixed, which he hated dealing with them. On top of that his entire back will be sore for days. He sighed breathing in the air and standing up and walking to the door.

Meokii

Interesting Loiterer

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:24 pm

Meokii

Stefan frowned as the other said that he couldn't because of how much was needed to be done. He ran a hand through his hair and stared at the floor. "well... I'm sorry." he said softly, wishing there was something more he could do but knowing there wasn't. When he heard the other walking to the door he looked up with a frown, not liking the idea of being left alone again. "where are you going?" he asked softly not wanting to seem like the idea of the other leaving him alone bothered him. after what Danarius had confessed to, Stefan had this strange feeling of loyalty to him that he could not deny or push aside.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff