PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:26 am
User Image

•?((¯°·._.• $hąɲ€ ʍąяЌµ$ •._.·°¯))؟•

Nerd

Homosexual

"I turned on the tv yesterday
So much pain bleeding through
I had to look away"

Shane smiled happily when he said he forgot. Then it would be just them learning the skills together. Shane sighed lightly and nodded. "At least you know some I have no knowledge of any type of sport. It's kinda sad when people try to talk to me." he said. He watched his friend suddenly grow pale. Shane moved away from him slightly. "its through that door." he said pointing to the blue one. Everything was color coated in his room.

"This life can almost kill you
When your trying to survive
It's good to be here with you"

Username: Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera
(ooc: )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:59 pm
ıllıllı aвel oιѕιn ıllıllı

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

♫So why, I've never felt so alone in my whole life...

Abel immediately stood before mumbling out "Thank you", he was glad that Shane had moved away from him, throwing up on him wouldn't exactly be flattering. He speed walked towards the door, tugging it open before stepping inside and closing it behind him, it couldn't just leave him alone for one night, he could usually blame it on the drink, but right now all he could think of was saying he had a bug or something, but he didn't want Shane to be worried about becoming ill, yet he didn't exactly have much time to plan it out, considering he was dizzy and vomiting on Shane's bathroom floor didn't seem like a good option, so Abel made an attempt to steady himself, enough so that he could open his eyes without feeling as if he was going to fall over, and he still had to make an attempt to kneel over the toilet, which seemed almost impossible at this point in time. Instead the blonde boy just gripped onto the sink as tightly as he could, once he was steady enough he managed to place himself over the toilet and vomited up pretty much everything he had ate that day.

Abel reached his hand up and flushed the toilet once he was positive that it was over, and simply sat on the floor for a few seconds, pressing his cold hand against his forehead and let out a sigh, thankful that he had decided to purchase a toothbrush when he had went food shopping, so he wouldn't have to disgust Shane too much. The green-eyed boy forced himself off of the floor and pulled the toothbrush from his back pocket, it had been damaged since he had been sitting down, but it was still usable, he quickly brushed his teeth and attempted to make himself look as decent as possible, which was a little hard to say the least, Abel lifted his head to look at himself in the bathroom mirror "Damn"

OOC: Hey, sorry I didn't reply, revision has floored me, but I get off of school on Wednesday for 2 weeks, so I'll be able to reply much quicker n.n and sorry for the long post, I've had a bit of time to plan it out haha

║▌║▌║█│▌

...Time's not on my side♪

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:15 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane let his eyes watch the movement of Abel. He watched as his friend sped walked into the bathroom. He was kinda scared that Abel would be sick. Shane was prone to sickness but it didn't matter if he was sick or not he usually always alone when he was sick. He felt bad for Abel and just hoped Abel was okay. "Hey are you okay. I have an extra toothbrush behind the mirror. My toothbrush is blue so you can use any of the other colors." he said. He just hoped that simple task would help his friend in any way.

When Shane finished talking he walked back over to the bed and laid back down. He liked his room but sometimes he didn't when it reminded him of the fact that his parents didn't care enough to be here. He wanted parents and people. He relaxed and kept staring at the ceiling and waiting for his other friend to come out of there.

Robotic Caldera
(ooc: were even. You make long one I make long one.)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:54 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel shook his head, but then realised that Shane couldn't actually see him "It's fine, I brought one of my own" He told him. Abel remained in the bathroom for a few more moments, and just hoped his appearance wasn't as disgusting as Abel thought it was, the boy eventually pushed open the bathroom door and walked over to the bed before laying down next to Shane "Sorry about that, and don't worry, it's not contagious" He paused "I wouldn't have kissed you if it was" Abel added, to justify his point, kissing someone when he was sick just sounded like an awful experience, if he had actually had something like a bug he wouldn't even be going anywhere near anyone else.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:57 pm
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane blushed and looked down a bit when he entered. "sorry I got a bit freaked out. I get sick way to often. I just try not to but I always tend to get sick if someone around me is." he said. He looked at the ceiling once more before tuning on his side to look at Abel. "so how are you feeling. I hope your not too sick." he said. He didn't want his only friend to leave him when he just got him.

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:32 am

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel smiled "Don't worry about it, a lot of people keep their distance after I've been sick, it is really gross after all" He said, refusing to take the situation seriously, he wasn't the kind of person to do so. Abel felt sorry for Shane, Abel wouldn't be able to handle getting ill off of everyone else, piled on top of his own sickness, it would drive him mad. The blonde boy also turned onto his side, following Shane's actions, he was getting pretty uncomfortable on his back anyway "I'm fine, I'm used to it by now anyway" Abel said truthfully, he was feeling too sickly to make up a lie about it, Abel did feel fine, and to the extent of his knowledge and thanks to the lack of doctor appointments he was going to, he was pretty sure he wasn't on the brink of dying or something dramatic like that.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:39 am
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane looked at Abel and smiled lightly. "As long as you feel okay then I don't mind." he said reaching out and touching Abel's cheek. "so what do you want to do. I have everything in this house. My parents think that if I have everything I wouldn't be bored." He said. He shrugged lightly and sighed a bit. "it gets lonely playing by myself but now your here so I can finally play with someone" he said.

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:10 pm

User Image

▌│█║▌║▌║

Abel felt his cheeks heat up when Shane placed his hand on his cheek, he was glad that Shane didn't question him any further, as it was an uncomfortable topic for him "Well, what's your favourite thing to do?" Abel asked, once again trying to conceal how boring he actually was, as nothing came to Abel's mind when Shane had asked him a question, and Abel wondered if it was because he was used to living with nothing that he didn't have any hobbies or if it was because of the fact he never pursued anything he enjoyed.
║▌║▌║█│▌

Kait Kimishi

Robotic Caldera

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:03 am
User Image

Nerd

Homosexual

I had to look away"

Shane blushed slightly as he thought about it. He realized Abel never said what he liked to do but it probably wasn't something he really knew. "I don't think I have a favorite thing. I usually read or do homework or sometimes play games. Otherwise I sleep." he said blushing slightly feeling like he was the only one telling everything about himself to the other. He doesn't mind but Shane wants to know about Abel.

Robotic Caldera

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:17 am
Robotic Caldera
bump

Bump bump  

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker