Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
MichaelaWhite18 and I Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:52 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked at him then looked down and he frowned a little bit. "I honestly thought joining the army would make me stronger. Turns out it didn't, I just wasn't cut out for it."

"I joined when I was a child......it was that or sell my body off to some rich noble." He said weakly.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:00 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb looked at him and blinked in surprise he hadn't expected something like that. After a moment of thinking he looked at the floor. "You know...for a Demon you sure don't act like it...most of the time..." He said as he remembered what Alos did to him.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:53 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Caleb looked at him and blinked in surprise he hadn't expected something like that. After a moment of thinking he looked at the floor. "You know...for a Demon you sure don't act like it...most of the time..." He said as he remembered what Alos did to him.

"I'm half demon." He said gently. "My father was a demon of war. My mother a human. He was injured badly, he threatened my mother but that didn't keep her from healing and helping him."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:59 pm
MichaelaWhite18
"oh..." He said looking down for a moment before looking back up. "i dont know either of my parents...my mother died giving birth to me, no one knew who my father was. I grew up in an orphanage."  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:19 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"oh..." He said looking down for a moment before looking back up. "i dont know either of my parents...my mother died giving birth to me, no one knew who my father was. I grew up in an orphanage."

"My mother died protecting me from soldiers. We lived on the border......that was years ago though. Before your mother was born even."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:25 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at him "and your dad? What happened to him do you know?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:31 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb looked up at him "and your dad? What happened to him do you know?"

"Since it is taboo for demons to fall for humans or even reproduce with them he sacrificed his life for mine and my mothers. He was to die or we were."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:35 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked at this he opened his mouth to say something but nothing would come out. He looked down and was quite for a good minute before speaking. "I'm sorry" was all he could get out.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:53 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb blinked at this he opened his mouth to say something but nothing would come out. He looked down and was quite for a good minute before speaking. "I'm sorry" was all he could get out.

"Don't be." He said gently. "Honestly it's made me who I am. I am understanding to children."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:56 pm
MichaelaWhite18
"so I've noticed." He looked out towards the window again "when did you want to introduce me to everyone?"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:02 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
"so I've noticed." He looked out towards the window again "when did you want to introduce me to everyone?"

"Right now if you want." He said smiling gently.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:03 pm
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment the he slowly stood up and looked at him and smiled for the first time since being brought here. "alright then lets go"  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:09 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18
Caleb took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a moment the he slowly stood up and looked at him and smiled for the first time since being brought here. "alright then lets go"

Alos looked at him and smiled "alright." He said and stood up.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:24 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Since Caleb had not been outside of the house since Alos brought him here he was a little leery of stepping outside. Once he noticed how peaceful it was however, compared to the harsh scars that the war gave off Caleb for once was smiling the whole time. The village itself wasn't that big but it was enough to make him feel more welcomed then he had anywhere else. A few kids and adults smiled and waved at him as if they knew him forever.  

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:44 pm
Elementis_Dragon
MichaelaWhite18

Since Caleb had not been outside of the house since Alos brought him here he was a little leery of stepping outside. Once he noticed how peaceful it was however, compared to the harsh scars that the war gave off Caleb for once was smiling the whole time. The village itself wasn't that big but it was enough to make him feel more welcomed then he had anywhere else. A few kids and adults smiled and waved at him as if they knew him forever.

He smiled as he watched Caleb's face quickly change. He didn't look as tired and was smiling. One of the older ladies ran inside and brough some food to them. "Growing boys gotta eat." She said smiling.  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff