Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

Leon let out a sigh as he felt the pill go down, but he looked back up at Thorn and gave him a kind smile
, " Thank you Sir. I am for ever indebted to you" Leon said and laid back as Thorn left.

-

Bowen looked over at Caleb, "let Master Arion wake up first" he said. Though, he too agreed with Curthiel, it would be nice to have Kamen here. But he did not think Arion would want Kamen to see him like this.

Arion was starting to breath faster and louder, almosy like he was running. His hands clenched the bed covers and his jaw clenched "K.....Kam.....en" he said on a hoarse voice.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:36 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Thorn stayed on the other side of the door leaning agienst it as he heard Leon speak aloud he was thinking deeply. "Indebted to me hugh?" he thought to himself.

Caleb looked at Arion as the master mumbled Kamen's name he bit his lip then looked at Bowen. "I think...we should call sir...Bowen...when I was...on the phone with them they said that...Kamen has been getting...antsy and snippy. They aren't sure...how much longer they can...hold out." he said through gasps, he was getting too warm.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:44 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen bit his thumb but nodded and looked at Caleb "You are right, go and call the mansion" he said, "and Caleb, I know you want to be by Master Arions side, but perhaps it will be best for you to wait with Xavier, the heat is only going to increase until he finally wakes up" Bowen said.

Arion was gasping now, his chest bowing off the bed "Nnngh........haaaaa...Ka-Kamen..." Arion heard himself manage out.
Curthiel, couldnt continue watching him like this, placing his hand on Arions forehead and opened the 'gates' to his mind.
"Gaaah!" Arion exclaimed, his eyes opened wide and he sat up.
Though Curthiel was getting burned he did not remove his hands.
Arions eyes fluttered shut and Curthiel eased him back to the bed, and finally removed his hand.
Arion was breathing evenly now, there was no longer pain in his expression, and he was remembering everything easily now.

Curthiel stepped back, and held his hand behind his back, looking down at Arion, he slowly looked back up at Len "he should be fine now, he is out of danger, and his body has absorbed enough heat to slowly heal his internal wounds, his open wounds have also stopped bleeding" Curthiel mentioned and looked over at Bowen "You can relax now, but he will not wake up till tomorrow" he added in.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:12 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb nodded when Bowen said he should call he reached in his pocket and took the phone out he was about to call when Bowen suggested he wait with Xaivor he looked up and blinked. "Wh....no Sire Bowen I'm...I'm fine..."

Len watched Curthiel and also watched Arion, with the one spoke to him he looked at him then at Arion then glancing towards the others he then looked over at the fireplace, holdng his hand to it, he then closed his hand and the fire snuffed out he then looked at the blanket and gently placing his hand on the top he absorbed some of the heat making it thee times less warm in the room.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:27 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Bowen was about to tell Caleb to not put his life on the line, but then Len snuffed out the flame "Very well then Caleb, call them, and once you do, let Xavier know that he can come back in." Bowen ordered.

-

Curthiel took a deep breath and let it out on a sigh "Pardon me, but where could I find the bathroom?" Curthiel asked keeping his hands clasped behind his back as he spoke to Len.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:11 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb nodded at this then he dialed the number for the mansion and waited, he was instantly feeling better since Len turned the heat down.

Len looked at him and blinked. "aatake a left outside this room then a right at the first turn and it's the third door down on the left."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:39 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

At the mansion, Melinda was the one to answer, she seemed to be waiting on some news, and she hoped this was it.
"Hello?" she asked into the phone.

-

"Thank you" Curthiel said and gave him a slight bow, before leaving the room and taking the instructions that were given, making his way to the bathroom and looked down at his hand.
Curthiel let out a sigh and put his hand in cold running water, it would take some time for his hand to heal.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:04 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

""melinda, its Caleb." he bit his lip and looked towards Arion. "we got Master Arion"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:25 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Melinda gasped and let out a relieved sigh "Oh thank the gods" she said into the phone, her voice cracked with emotion "everyone is going to be so happy once they know" she added in.
"How is he?" she rushed out, worried for their masters well being " should I let Young Sire Kamen?" she asked, feeling like they should tell him, seeing how he seemed to be as much, if not more affected by this.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:30 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Master Arion well..." Caleb looked at him then looked down at the floor. "He will recover let me put it that way. And yeah tell Kamen, we are at Thorns."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:02 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Melinda was quiet for a moment, she did not know what he meant by that, and she wanted to ask, but she did not know if she should.
When Caleb told her to tell Kamen she nodded, even though he could not see her, "Of course, I will tell Young Sire Kamen as soon as I see him" Melinda replied.
"Is there anything else you would like me to pas along?" she asked him.
"Oh! How is young Leon doing?" she asked also concerned about him.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:11 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb nodded when Milinda said she would tell Kamen as soon as possible "Good, cause I know Master Arion will want to see him.", when she inquired about Leon he blinked and breifly remembered what Thorn had said to Bowen a moment ago. "We were told he is doing better."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:47 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

"Thank the gods" Melinda said once more "very well, thank you Caleb, thank you for calling" she said letting out a sigh, ready to call the other workers to let them know the good news.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:54 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"Yeah..."Caleb said then he hung up the phone and looked at Bowen. "Milinda said she will tell Kamen."

Kamen meanwhile was really on his wits end but this time in a down moody kind of way, he hardly looked at anyone and most people noticed the air get alot colder around him. It was to the point where he spent his time outside on the frount steps to the mansion hands in his pockets waiting to see when Arion would come back. He did this mostly because if he spent too much time inside he would make the whole place far too freezing for the other occupents.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:09 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Even though everyone was eager to hear about Master Arion, Melinda figured that telling Kamen fist would best.
She asked around, until he found him outside.
Melinda was so excited that she kneelled next to Kamen "Sir, Master Arion is at Sir Thorns home" Melinda said with bright eyes "theyre waiting for you" she added in and smiled widely.

-

-

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games