Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:23 pm
NuLova

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen senced her come outside, he ignored her initially because he was sure she would try to get him to eat something. But then he heard her speak and then say Arion's name and where he was he snapped in attention and looked down at her and blinking he lifted her up eyes wide. "What, are you sure?!" he said this in hopes it was true, afterall it had been day's and none of the others siad anything about Arion's wareabouts tell now.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:01 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

-

Melinda smiled warmly at him, not at all surprised that he had not been paying attention. "Yes young sire. I just got off the phone with Caleb, Master Arion is currently at Sir Thorns home" Melinda said and grabbed his hands "they are waiting for you young Sire" she said and smiled widely at him "Master Arion, is asking for you" she continued on.

-

-

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:10 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

feeling some weight lift from his chest he didnt wait anylonger after that adn stepping back he turned to his smoke form and floated into the air before taking his dragon form and flying off, he didn't even bother to bring a bag of clothes with him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:36 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Smiling as she watching Kamen take his smoke form and then become a dragon, Melinda was excited for him, for them. She waited long enough for him to be out of sight, before rushing back inside and called all the others, to tell them the news.

-

By now Curthiel was making his way back to the room Arion was, and he stopped in front of Xavier who had taken his wolf form. "Do you not wish to enter? the heat has gone down, and I am sure that you already heard that Arion is doing better" Curthiel said, keeping both hands behind his back.
Curthiel could hear Xaviers thought, who had focused on his burnt hands "do not worry about them, they will heal perfectly fine" he said and then motioned at the door "come, do you not wish to see him?" Curthiel asked, so Xavier nodded and walked into the room after Curthiel opened the door.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:54 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

It was some time later, Len was sitting at Arion's bedside keeping an eye on the elementals condition when he siddenly snapped into attention as if he senced something, he looked behind him then slowly standing up he walked to the window and opened it, it made the room a tad colder with the cool air coming in but he did it for a reason.

Thorn was in the middle of the hallway staring at a random door when his attention was snapped up and he looked in the direction of Arion's room.

Shortly after Len had opened the door but slowly a fog floated into the room and before anyone could blink but then Kamen took his human form he looked right at the bed. "Arion..." he walked over to it and looked at him then he blinked and looked around tell he spotted Bowen. "Bowen...what happened...?" Even this intire time he knew nothing of what happened after Arion left without warning.

Seeing Kamen in nothing Caleb had to blink and then look away.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:14 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

Arions body seemed to notice the temperature change, his head turned and he took in a deep breath, his brows lowered as if he were thinking.

"Young Kamen" Bowen said a bit wide eyed. He pressed his lips together and closed his eyes, he was considering telling a half truth. Bowen opened his eyes and looked Kamen straight in the eyes. No, Kamen deserved the truth.
"Leon was captured by the Elemetals royal guards, in an attempt to capture Master Arion.
In an attempt to free Leon, Master Arion ended up being taken by the guards, and we had to go to their realm to be able to retrieve Master Arion, but he went at it with the King and was stabbed from behind in order to save him." Bowen said.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:01 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked adn his eyes widened in shock. "Th...thats why he left with no warning?" he looked back at Arion as he walked back to the bed and looked at his face he then noticed the fire blanket and bit his lip, a deep part of him wanted to cuddle up to Arion but the blanket would make him pass out. And he couldnt very well ask Len to take it down, Arion no doubt needed it.

Len walked up to him. "Kamen, hey do you want me to um, get you some clothes?"

Kamen had been about to answer when the door opened and Thorn walked in he alread yhad some in his arms. "Ah Kamen so you are here." he walked over to him. "Here I got some clothes for you, I had a feeling you might need them."

Kamen nodded in thanks to Thorn, he took the pants from the pile and put those on but left the rest off as he sat in the chair Len had been sitting in moments before.

"Okay well I'll leave you all be, Len lets go Arion should be okay now." Thorn headed for the door and was soon out followed by Len.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:29 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

-

Bowen let his breath out in a slow sigh, and looked down at the ground his stare drifting off "Yes, Master Arion thought he would be able to get back Young Leon and get rid of the intruders with ease, he did not want to worry you....but it is clear that, that was a mistake" Bowen said and looked back at Kamen "he feels responsible for the safety of his workers, especially when other elementals are involved. But as strong as he is, even he can become over powered by others. He did not want you to go out and face an enemy that could hurt you, he asked us to keep quiet, for your peace of mind. I am sorry" Bowen said and gave him a bow "I am sure that this time of secrecy has been hard on you" he added in, only imagining what the dragon could have felt.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:42 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen listened to Bowen explain but his eyes never left Arion's face. He sighed afer awhile and looked down and closed his eyes, he put a hand to his heart and rubbed it a bit before opening his eyes again. "It was probabbly for the best that he didn't tell me..." he said honestly then he looked at Bowen. "if he had I would no doubt have been so worryied I would have passed out again myself, knowing in my mind he was going into something dangerious I could have just..." he sighed and shook his head then looked back at Arion. "And yet at the same time, I wish he had so I could have tryed to stay strong for his return. But I am just glad to know that he is safe now." He stared at Arion a bit longer then looked at Bowen again. "Thogh I am curious...how is it you all ended up at Thorns?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 2:20 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

-

Returninghis stare to Arion, Bowen let his breath out on a sigh, before slowing lookingover at Curthiel, who lifted a brow at him. For him, for some reason Bowen almost felt like it was challenging.
"We ended up here, because Sir Thorn was the one that found Leon, and has been helpingthe male." He replied.

"If it is any consolation young Dragon, Arion never pnce stoped thinking about you. Even when his mind was being clouded and controlled, even when he thought of you as a creation of his subconscious, he still thought of you and protected your memory to the best of his capabilities." Curthiel said, speaking up from the corner he had claimed.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:03 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Looking at Bowen Kamen listened to him explain his leg bounding the intire time he bit his lip and closed his eyes but then when he heard another voice he looked at Curthiel and he blinked since he hadnt noticed him tell now. After that he looked back at Arion his face still full f concern, he wanted Arion to wake up.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:50 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

-

-

Curthile placed his elbow on the arm rest and rested his face against his fist, "He is fine, but both his mind and body were under a lot of stress. His body might be healed, but his mind is still trying to ......reboot..if you will....or at least the connection between mind and body is trying to reboot." Curthiel said and looked over at Arions sleeping body, who, even unconscious, had turned his head towards the dragon.
"The flames are no longer needed, as soon as they get taken down, you should be able to lay next to him,......should you so wish it" he stated.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:58 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen simply nodded, he kept watching Arion, a bit of him feeling bad, he wished he had been able to help with what had happened.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:11 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

-

Bowen watched Curthiel, he still did not trust the male, and he could sense that he knew it, just by the way he looked at him, and lifted his brow in 'question' even though he felt it was more as a challenge.

-

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:50 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked up after some time and he looked at Bowen. "Could someone go and find Len for me? He needs to be the one to distinguish these flames."

Caleb snapped his head up. "I'll do it..." said the human as he turned for the door, while he didnt want to leave Master Arion's side, now that Kamen was here he felt his usefullness at this point was over other then the simple task of fetching the Fire Dragon. Besides of that, the room was still warm and he could use the chance to cool off.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games