Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:51 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm deamenor

-

-

-

Bowen was about to speak up to answer KAmen, but Caleb beat him to it, and instead, Bowen nodded at the human "thank you" he quietly said.
Quite frankly, Bowen felt the same way Caleb did, he felt his usefulness end, but he did not know what else to do, nor did he want to leave Arion side, until he knew the male could walk out of here on his own.
Not to mention they where at someone else mansion, he did not feel comfortable wondering around.

"Why not take a seat, Ancient?" Curthiel asked from his chair and motioned to the one across from him.
" It is one way to get you off your feet and to give them....some space....if you will" he said, seeing how the chairs where somewhat furthest from the bed and closest to a window.
Though Bowen did not trust him, Curthiel didnt really care, but the males attitude was making him angsty, it made him feel like a caged tiger.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:39 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen glanced at the other man in the room before looking back at Arion.

Len showed up about ten minutes later and he walked to Arion and looked him over then distingushed the flames and bowing to Kamen he left the room.

Caleb stayed outside the room looking at the door he watched Len leave then he felt worn out and he slid to the floor and sat and layed his head back and closed his eyes.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:09 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

-

All the while Bowen was watching Len, and Kamen, half expecting Kamen to crawl into bed with Arion.
All of a sudden, Bowen felt like he had a head ache.
His breath left him on a hiss and he had to lean forward and rub his temples, as he looked up, he noticed that Curthiels eyes were glowing and he was starring at him with the unwavering stare of a cat.
Before Bowen could realize what he was doing, Bowen blacked out.

Curthiel caught Bowen before the male could hit his head against the small coffee table between the seats. With ease Curthiel pushed Bowen back so that he was leaning against it head rest, this male also had a strong mind, he noted.
Curthiel didnt understand why these beings were going so far for Arion, but each one seemed to go through pain.
Curthiel let out a sigh, he truly didnt understand them.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:19 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen had stood up, he was getting ready to get in bed with Arion when he hward movement off to the side and looking over he noticed Bowen going down and the other man help him to sit up, he looked at Bowen then at the man and he frowned. "What happened to sir Bowen?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:45 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

-

-

"Nap" was Curthiels answer before looking up at Kamen "the males mind was struggling to focus on anything" he said, and crossed his left leg over his right knee "I forced him to sleep, otherwise he will be of no help to you and Arion"
he said in matter-of-factly maner.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:48 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen looked down at Bowen, it didnt accure to him how tired Bowen and the others must have been to bring Arion back, he looked up at the man again. "Who are you to Arion?"

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:47 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

-

-

Curthiel put his elbows on his leg, and intertwined his fingers into a pyramid and his stare seemed to drift off as he honestly seemed to think about it. "To him? I am no one. But biologically speaking, I am his only family left" he said and looked at Kamen this time "I swore to his mother and father that I would let him be. But the King found him and promised him to his daughter, I had to step in." he replied.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:52 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen watched the man closely, he was on edge since he wasnt sure what all he was really capable of, he looked back at Arion then back at the man. "Well...I guess I should say thank you."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:06 pm
align=center]User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

-

-

Curthiel shrugged at KAmen "There is nothing to thank me for" he said with that monotone voice of his " I am sure once he wakes up, he will be furious that I was the one to help him get free" he quietly said.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:18 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

"If that is the case then why do you stay? Arion will be fine now."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:40 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

-

-

The male lifted a brow in question at Kamen "Do I make you uncomfortable young Dragon?" Curthiel asked, "I would prefer returning to my realm, once everything has calmed down." he replied and looked out the window "there are those who did not believe the rouse, and would possibly go after me. Me staying far from my home is one way of protecting myself and the people who work for me" he stated.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:46 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen fidgeted on his feet a bit he looked down then looked at Arion before looking back at Curthiel. "I just...was hoping to be alone with Arion for awhile..." he looked at Bowen. "I was about ready to ask Sir Bowen if he wouldnt mind leaving tell he passed out."

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:38 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

-

-

The corners of his lips twitched, a smile forming on his mouth "Of course" Curthiel asked "after reading his thoughts, it should come of no surprised that you want some alone time" he added and gave him a small no.
"We shall give you some space then" Curthiel said and turned to Bowen, hoisted him up, and threw him over his shoulder as if the male weighed nothing. And just like that, Curthiel walked out of the room, and saw Caleb right outside the door, sitting on the ground.

Elementis_dragon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:53 pm
NuLova

User ImageUser Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen watched him his face flushing a bit as the elemental spoke he watched as he lifted Bowen up and left the room with him then he looked at Arion, he let out a rreliefing sigh, the man made him nervious. He gat on the bed and looked at Arion sleeping and he smiled before he got in the bed with him and snuggled up, taking Arion's hand in his as he closed his eyes to sleep. He hid this from Bowen and the others but he was actually rather tired, the flight here wore him out.

Caleb opened his eyes wehn he heard the door open he looked up at the other Elemental that had helped them bring Arion home, and he had Sir Bowen over his shoulder he blinked adn scrambled to his feet. "What happened to Sir Bowen?!" he said worriedly, it was not like Sir Bowen to be out.

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:09 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

-

-

-

-

Curthiel looked down at Caleb and then over at Bowen, but kept his talent to himself, he had already invaded Arions and Bowens mind, he saw no reason why he should continue on to the next workers.
"I forced him to take a nap. A greatly needed nap, one that you need as well" he said looking back down at Caleb.

Elementis_dragon

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games