Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Claycross University {Yaoi 1x1} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Mi-Cha22

{I have returned! *looks at your avi* Whoa. When did that happen? Cause it looks awesome!}

Kazuki chuckled. "We could, but I can't leave my bike here. I may be well off, but I'd like to avoid having to get my baby back from a wrecker company." He joked.
He then pushed his bangs out of his face, and nodded. "Alright then. Let's check this place out. I'm quite interested now." He said.
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 7:16 pm

(( Yay you have returned and Thanks I did it this morning. Im not done with it yet.))

Z smiled "If it means that much to you go get your bike. But I prefer to walk since its right up the street". He said pointing up the street. "Plus you parked in a five hour zone and we still have a while to go so I think you are safe".

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:00 pm

Mi-Cha22

{Yeah. The con has ended. *pouts in the corner* Anyway. It looks awesome. You did a really good job with your avi}

Kazuki blushed a little and shrugged. "I guess I missed that. Or it wasn't labeled properly, for me and my terrible eye sight." He joked. The artist then gently took the other boy's hand, and began to walk down the street with him. "You'll have to point the place out, or drag me over there. Cause I have a bad habit of walking past places." He said.
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:06 pm

(( Aww that sucks and Thank you I decided to go for this look for some reason. Took me forever to find it all))

"Oh I will get you there". He said puling him to the store. Once they got there he walked in holding his hand and he smiled at the store owner who waved to him and he looked around. "I hope you like this store. Great place to come too when you are home sick.". His smile grew even more when he spotted the section for music. He could see a few posters for sale and a few singles they had put out.

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:27 pm

Mi-Cha22

{Yeah. But it was a good con, and I hope I can go back next year. And it's a good look. I think it looks like it was worth the effort.}

Kazuki laughed a little when Z had to pull him towards the store. Like usual, he'd almost walked right on by it. But he was glad the other boy wasn't afraid to drag him along.
He seemed lost in the amount of merchandise in the store. The Japanese portion in particular. He sort of glanced over at the music, but was far more interested to see what they had imported from Japan.
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 11:31 pm

(( That's good. I have never been to one. And I added candles so im happy. Now if I can only find the one thing that would make it complete))

Z looked over at him "You can go look over there if you like. I want to look at a few things and then I will come find you". Before the other could respond he walked over to the Korean side and was simply amazed how much of it was for his and takumi's new band and old band. He picked up his cell phone and took several photos of it to show Takumi. He was amazed. A few fans he didn't know he had even came over for photos. He was loving it.

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Mi-Cha22

{OMG! They're a lot of fun. They're an excellent way to forget the daily troubles of reality. And it's so much fun to cosplay. As for the one thing, what are you looking for?}

Kazuki was entranced by what he saw. The place had quite a few works of art that had inspired him at a younger age. It was rather nice to revisit something like that every now and then. At least to him anyway.
He couldn't believe how much he was enjoying himself. So much, that he even started muttering to himself in Japanese, which was quite rare for him.
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:23 pm

(( Sorry about that. I went over to a friends house for the night and she has no internet. And im not sure what im looking for honestly. ))

After a while Z walked up to Kazuki and tapped him on the shoulder "Lets get going. Its getting close to when we need to get your bike.". He walked up to the counter and bought a few things and waited for the other.

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 2:43 pm

Mi-Cha22

{Its alright.}

Kazuki looked up from a section for Japanese artists. He nodded, and went to stand up, when something caught his eye. He picked up the CD, and was surprised to see a photo of his younger brother on the front of it. He couldn't help but chuckle honestly. Darling certainly looked different, but he was still recognizable. And Kazuki was glad to see that his little brother finally went after his goal, and it worked out for him.
The artist picked up a couple more art pieces, and some paint, then paid for them. "Alright. Let's go. How about we go get some food, and then wander around town for a little while." He suggested.
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:46 pm

(( Ok cool. Oh did you want to do a small time skip to the party. ))

Z waited for the other to buy his stuff and he nodded. "Sounds good to me. Lets go. ". He walked with the other towards the bike and when they got there he stopped and looked at Kazuki "I don't know why but I have the sudden urge to do this". He grabbed the other and kissed him deeply.

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Mi-Cha22

{Uh... Ok. We can do that. And just as a heads up, I want to have Darling make a brief appearance, just not sure when.}

Kazuki smiled as he walked back the way they had come. He slipped his things in one of the small travel cases on the side of the motorcycle. He was going to say something, but his thoughts quickly scattered at the sudden kiss. And he couldn't help but smirk, and kiss back, quickly taking control of the kiss and deepening it.
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:22 pm

(( Only a suggestion lol and change of plans and okay. I figured he was going too anyways))

Z smiled when the other kissed back and deepened the kiss. He remembered back not that long ago where he wasn't sure if he was going to get used to kissing him but he did and quickly at that. After a few moments he pulled back and smiled at him "I almost didn't want to stop..but since im hungry...Lets eat". He said with a big smile.

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:29 pm

Mi-Cha22

{Lol Yeah. I really wanted to play around with the character. Not sure if he'll be a permanent one though. Want me to send you a brief description of him?}

Kazuki smiled when they parted for air. He chuckled a little, and nodded. "I would have ended up suffocating you if you'd continued for much longer." He joked, then hopped on the bike. He started the motorcycle up once Z was on, then began to pull out of the parking lot. "So where to?" He asked, before he began to drive towards town.
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:39 pm

(( we shall see how he works out. And yes please send info. ))

Z laughed at kazuki statememt and when he climbed on he held tight on to him. " hmm there is a few restaurants up ahead... i think i want a cheeseburger" he said with a smile. Too bad he couldnt see it.

WhiterabbitSebastian

Taken Gaian

12,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 5:47 pm

Mi-Cha22

{Alright. You'll have to bear with me, since the photos I'm using are of a guy who's a bit older than Darling's character.}

Kazuki nodded a little. "Alright. I know a really great place for those." He said. The artist took a left, on to a one way street. He wasn't one for chain places, so he decided to take Z to a nice little place. "This place has some awesome food. Much better than a fast food place." He said.
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games