Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Escape if you can!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:05 pm

User Image

Markus Laton -Cole Tyken- And Colby [the dog]

Markus nodded andd leeaned the chair back a bit so he might be able to rest. He closed his eyes and slowly fell asleep.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:18 pm

User Image

Brian Jackson Mateja - Adrian Jaskson and Nymeria [the dog]

Brian smiled and continued to drive as he rubbed his eyes gently as he continued to drive till he pulled over to get some fresh air. Getting out he shivered and looked up at the sky gently as he gulped and then stretched and ran around a bit to wake up.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:18 pm

User Image

Markus kept sleeping. He was still a bit tired from the drugs. After a while his back was starting to hurt more and more. He couldn't stay asleep when the drugs got out of his system. He mumbled a bit moaning in pain as he woke up.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:25 pm

User Image

Gently Brian shock Markus as he smiled softly and waited for him to wake up as he kissed his cheek gently. "Hey we are home Markus" he said gently.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:53 pm

User Image

Markus blinked his eyes as he looked around. He was glad to be home. Nothing could make him happier. There was nice memories inside that house. He pretended not to notice the pain in his back as he got up with the puppies. Markus walked up to the front door. "Its late we should go to bed." He said. He was tired and in pain. He wanted to lay down on their very soft bed.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:08 pm

User Image

"Then go on ahead and I will put the items away and put the dog beds in our room and as well a pad just in case they need to use the bathroom at night. So go get some rest and I will come join you in a few I promise and you can let them walk I'm sure they will follow you" he said softly. Brian smiled and got out heading to the trunk to get all the bags out .

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:09 am

User Image

Markus nodded and put the pups down. He watched as they waited for Markus to move. He blushed and started walking. He saw the two pups fallowing. Markus smiled and walked into Brian's and Markus's room

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:55 pm

User Image

Once all the bags were in the house Brian parked the car into the garage and then made his way inside once everything was locked up and locked up the house. SIghing Brian rubbed his eyes a bit but pushed through it and began to put all the items away in a place they could get to each day if needed.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:11 pm

User Image

Markus Laid down on the bed on his stomach. He pulled the covers over his back and made sure that he was good and ready before he fell asleep.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:47 pm

User Image

Putting everything away Brian stopped and rubbed his eyes gently before heading once more around the house to make sure everything was locked up and the alarm was on with the new password. Shivering and not even making it to the bedroom Brian layed down on the couch and drifted off to sleep quickly not even bothering to pull a blanket over himself.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2013 9:35 pm

User Image

In the middle of the night was when the pain he ignored came back. He woke up and sat up. He knew it was just because of the nurves on his back that makes this hurt so much. He blinked as he wanted the pain to go away. He didn't think he had any drugs in him now. He was fully awake and feeling his bodies pain now. Markus needed to go to the bathroom so he got up. When markus noticed brian didn't have a blanket on and was sleeping on the choucch he felt bad. He put the blanket over brian to keep his lover warm. He then continued to the bathroom. He went to the bathroom before going back to bed. He laid on his stomach again and waited for the pain to decress

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:59 pm

User Image

Brian mumbled a bit as he heard movement and woke up quickly and in the process rolled off the couch as he hissed when he hit his arm against the table and then as well his leg on the edge of the couch. Hissing a bit he stood up and saw that Markus was awake as he blinked softly and walked over to him as best as he could and rubbed his cheek softly. "Hey what is the matter?"he asked

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:37 pm

User Image

Markus looked up into Brian's eyes and smiled a bit. "Its just that my back hurts. I think the drugs are totally gone." He said. He bite his lip and looked down on the bed. He looked back up at Brian. "Why did you sleep on the couch anyway. you could have slipped into bed." He asked.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:13 pm

User Image

"i fell asleep on the couch cause I was so tiered that is all but I didn't mean to worry when I didn't come into the bed. But do you want me to give you some of the pain killers the doctor told me to give you" he said gently.

Kait Kimishi

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:27 pm

User Image

Markus smiled a bit and nodded. "That would be great. I would feel better a bit then." He said. He sat back up and looked at the puppies sleeping. "You know we cant always bring them everywhere we want. I am already getting attached to them." He said sadly. He wished he could bring them everywhere with him. He liked them so much already.

X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games