Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:13 pm
Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:23 pm
Ice was about to leave, startled into a daze by the man's nice attitude when he heard the sound of a whip slap against skin. The noise was so quiet that it should have been missed, but his hearing was ten times as sensitive as any human's. His head snapped around and he saw quickly the source of the noise. The nice man he had just been stunned by was being hit on by some man. Ice would NOT put up with it. He set his face into an icy glare that could scare the bajeezus outta any man and hopped the counter, ignoring stares and protests. He made his way up to the man and yanked the whip from him, "Who the HELL do you think you are?!" He snarled out while he put himself between the two men.  

Cassie_Riots

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image the man looked at Ice "I-Umm..." then ran out he back door afraid if he stayed he would ither be killed by the man or sued Matt looked up at Ice and stood up after cleaning the mess he fixed his shirt and then washed his hands he didn't really say anything to Ice but thank you and went on making tea for a woman at the counter  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:30 pm
Cassie_Riots

Tanuki Ookami

Cassie_Riots

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:37 pm
((Thank you for quoting me, I didn't even realize that you had replied. I'm sorry. redface ))
Ice glared at the man as he ran but he had other things on his mind at the moment. He looked over at the man, "Are you okay? Better yet," He said, shaking his head, "Is that normal?" He leaned against the wall, crossing his arms across his chest and holding the whip so tight in his anger that his knuckles turned white. He wanted to rip that other man to shreds.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image After giving the woman her tea he walked past Ice again. "Yes." he said then looked at the man "Y-you really shouldnt be back here." he then looked at the ground he didnt like to anger his customers so he kept his voice soft and sweet ad he made a pot of tea for other customers and he hung up his aperon and grabbed his coat and walked out side into the cold he wrapped his scarf around his mouth and put his hands in his pockets  

Tanuki Ookami

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces