Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Ameripan: Despite Our Differences We Can Still Love Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image
Kiku released one of Alfred's hands, pulling him into the living room. He was really fond of old western movies, so he picked out his DVD of Gun Smoke and played it. "I like cowboy movies," He said, sitting beside the american on the couch.  
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image

Alfred followed, a content smile on his face as he watched the other nation. He sat next to him on the couch and nodded, grinning now. "Yeah, I remember you telling me that once or twice," he said, moving around a bit to get comfortable on the couch.

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image
Kiku moved ever so slightly closer to Alfred, using the remote to turn it on. He watched it happily, whispering the lines that every character said as they said them.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image

Alfred wrapped his arm around Kiku and pulled him closer so that he was leaning against him. He smiled down at the other nation, then let his gaze drift up to the TV. For the most part, Alfred watched the movie, but every so often, he'd let his eyes fall from the TV, down to Kiku, a gentle smile on his face as each line was whispered.

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
Kiku leaned against Alfred, as they watched the movie. He suddenly thought of something once it was over. "Ne, Alfred? Were you ever a cowboy?" he asked, picture the american as a cowboy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:09 pm
User Image

Alfred shrugged, closing his eyes for a minute. "Yeah, I might've been once... It was a long time ago, though," he said to the older nation, smiling at the memories of when he officially became a nation. Good time, those were, he thought, Good times.

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:21 pm
User Image
"I bet you looked cool!" Kiku said smiling up at Alfred, "If you have any pictures, could you bring them over next time? And what was your horses name?" He hoped that he wasn't bugging the american about this too much, he just thought cowboys were cool.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 3:58 pm
User Image

Alfred laughed and shook his head. "I doubt it," he said, then smiled. "Well, maybe I might've. If I can find any of them, I'll bring them and show you." The American bit his lip as he thought back. What was his horse's name? "Huh... I don't remember my horse's name... When I remember I'll tell you," he said, still thinking back, trying to remember.

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:03 pm
User Image
Kiku giggled to himself, watching the american trying to remember. He should have known that Alfred wouldn't remember, Japan barely remembered when he was first a nation. "If you don't find it, don't worry about it," he said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image

The younger nation chuckled softly, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry, bad memory. I'll keep trying though," he said, a determined look appearing on his face. Suddenly curious, Alfred looked at Kiku and asked, "How did you feel when you first became a nation?"

Kieramist

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image
Kiku smiled at his memory for his first day as a nation, he could never forget it. "Yao-nii-san didn't fight me for my freedom. I wasn't very old then, so anytime I had problems I ran back to him. But that changed after he found my other brother's and sister."
((I'm leaving tomorrow for basic training. I'll be back in 9weeks))  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 10:15 pm
User Image

Alfred nodded, imagining Kiku as a child running up to a younger looking Yao. He smiled at the thought, then glanced at Kiku. "I bet that was nice. I didn't really run to anyone. I figured things out on my own and just hoped they went well," he said, sighing softly.

Okay, have fun while you're there c: I'll miss you, friend :c

Kieramist

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas