Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxVeneciano_VargasxX

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:27 pm
User Image
♪ ♬ Feliciano Vargas ♬ ♪

User Image

Feliciano moaned and gasps loudly, so caught up in the moment that he hadn't noticed how loud he was. Normally he'd try to calm himself, but this felt amazing. He felt that same pressure from before; that strange feeling that felt like it needed to be released. Holding onto Romano, he tried to form his words. "F-Fratello, per favore... H-Ho intenzione di--! (Brother, please... I'm going to--!)"

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 12:24 am
User Image
Romanohips never stopped moving, feeling his own release close. He let his free hand pump his brother's member, as he leaned down to his ear. "A-anche a me ... Posso v-venire ... dentro di te?" (Me too... Can I come... inside you?) he asked, kissing his brother's ear.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

XxVeneciano_VargasxX

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image
♪ ♬ Feliciano Vargas ♬ ♪

User Image

Feliciano shivered at the feeling of his ear being kissed on top of his brother thrusting into him. He nodded slightly in response. "S-Si...! Por favore...! Prendete mi~! (Y-Yes...! Please...! Take me~!)" He gasped as he felt himself release right then and there.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image
It wasn't seconds after that Romano came in his brother, causing him to moan. He carefully pulled out of his brother, laying down so that Feliciano's head was on his shoulder.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

XxVeneciano_VargasxX

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image
♪ ♬ Feliciano Vargas ♬ ♪

User Image

Panting heavily as he tried to catch his breath, Feliciano curled up next to his brother, wrapping his arms around his arm. His mind felt hazy from the aftermath of their intimate moment together, but he still managed to whisper to the older softly, "T-Ti amo... fratello... davvero... (I love you... brother... I really do...)"

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:41 pm
User Image
Romano smiled, kissing Feliciano sweetly. "Ti amo anche il fratello, più di ogni altra cosa," ( I love you too brother, more than anything else.) He whisered, getting up and lifting his brother up as well. He carried him bridal style into thier bedroom, laying back down on the bed with him.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash