Dream Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:43 pm
VirtualooSnape

He blushed and moaned lightly into the kiss. He saw the portal open and he just followed them into it. He was slowly starting to calm down and get out of his lust state. "I... i... i dont... think we should keep going... w.. we should get back to class..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:01 pm
RagingDarkn3ss
VirtualooSnape

He blushed and moaned lightly into the kiss. He saw the portal open and he just followed them into it. He was slowly starting to calm down and get out of his lust state. "I... i... i dont... think we should keep going... w.. we should get back to class..."

"Fine but we will be keeping our eye on you..Kuro over there too" Shiroi said with a smirk. "Follow us..I believe we share the next class together.." Shiroi said with a smirk. Kuro nodded in silent agreement..  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:21 pm
VirtualooSnape
RagingDarkn3ss
VirtualooSnape

"Fine but we will be keeping our eye on you..Kuro over there too" Shiroi said with a smirk. "Follow us..I believe we share the next class together.." Shiroi said with a smirk. Kuro nodded in silent agreement..

He didnt know what to think there was so many things going on. He followed them to class and at the end of the day he didnt want to go home again. He was too afraid to see his dad again.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:49 pm
RagingDarkn3ss
VirtualooSnape
RagingDarkn3ss
VirtualooSnape

He didnt know what to think there was so many things going on. He followed them to class and at the end of the day he didnt want to go home again. He was too afraid to see his dad again.

"A goodbye until we meet again.." Shiroi said softly into his ear, tugging his earlobe. 'Goodbye.." Kuro said with a smooth voice, flicking his tongue over his cheek.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:27 am
VirtualooSnape

He blushed and moaned as he felt the tongue on his cheek. He stood there watching them leave and was beginning to think about his dad. "I... i dont want to go home..." He mumbled to himself kind of hoping they would hear but he spoke really softly to where it would be hard to hear from how far away they were.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:58 pm
RagingDarkn3ss
VirtualooSnape

He blushed and moaned as he felt the tongue on his cheek. He stood there watching them leave and was beginning to think about his dad. "I... i dont want to go home..." He mumbled to himself kind of hoping they would hear but he spoke really softly to where it would be hard to hear from how far away they were.

Shiroi had kept walking but Kuro had stopped and turned to look back at him, almost like he had heard him. "Brothers whats wrong..?' Shiroi asked, turning back around to try to snap his brother out of it.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:00 pm
VirtualooSnape
RagingDarkn3ss
VirtualooSnape

Shiroi had kept walking but Kuro had stopped and turned to look back at him, almost like he had heard him. "Brothers whats wrong..?' Shiroi asked, turning back around to try to snap his brother out of it.

The boy was holding his left arm tightly sqeesing it. He was also biting his lip and looking down. He looked like he was terrified by something. He slowly turned around and began to slowly walk towards the exit. But when he first started to walk it looked like he had to use everything he had to move his legs out of fear.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:15 pm
Kuro went toward him, his brother following in tow. He stepped in front of him and stopped him, looking at him like he was wondering why he seemed so scared.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:18 pm
VirtualooSnape
Kuro went toward him, his brother following in tow. He stepped in front of him and stopped him, looking at him like he was wondering why he seemed so scared.

He looked up at him a little startled. He was almost on the brink of tears. He shut his eyes and tried to go around him "I have to go... i cant be late getting home..."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:34 pm
RagingDarkn3ss
VirtualooSnape

He looked up at him a little startled. He was almost on the brink of tears. He shut his eyes and tried to go around him "I have to go... i cant be late getting home..."

"You are upset.." Kuro finally spoke, Shiroi at his brothers side. "What is wrong with our little pet to shed suh sad years?" Shiroi said with a small smirk, licking at his eyes to clean up the tears.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:00 pm
VirtualooSnape

He blushed a little as his face was licked. "Its my dad... he beats me everyday and barely feeds me... and im scared to go home cause i know ill be late.." More tears began fall. It was obvious he left out a lot of the details that was just the simple of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:47 pm
RagingDarkn3ss
VirtualooSnape

He blushed a little as his face was licked. "Its my dad... he beats me everyday and barely feeds me... and im scared to go home cause i know ill be late.." More tears began fall. It was obvious he left out a lot of the details that was just the simple of it.

Both Shiroi and Kuro had shocked looks on their faces when he said what was probably a small piece of his tortured life. "We can't let you go home with good conscience knowing this..Come home with us" Shiroi said with a nod.  

VirtualooSnape

Toxic Shade

17,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
  • Tycoon 200

RagingDarkn3ss

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:48 pm
VirtualooSnape
RagingDarkn3ss
VirtualooSnape

Both Shiroi and Kuro had shocked looks on their faces when he said what was probably a small piece of his tortured life. "We can't let you go home with good conscience knowing this..Come home with us" Shiroi said with a nod.

He kept crying and wiped his eyes and looked up at them. "R... really?..." When they nodded he went over to them still crying a little in between both of them. Following them wherever they went.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:48 pm
RagingDarkn3ss
VirtualooSnape
RagingDarkn3ss
VirtualooSnape

He kept crying and wiped his eyes and looked up at them. "R... really?..." When they nodded he went over to them still crying a little in between both of them. Following them wherever they went.

finish the story?  

httpmeg

Loiterer

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out