Submit

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:56 pm
Hello, and thanks for taking the time to check out my thread!

So, I've had an idea for a Yuri RP for a little bit now, and I thought I'd try it out here and see if I find anyone interested. For starters, I'll tell you just the basics about myself. I'm usually online everyday, and I reply, at least, once a day, however I'll do more if I have the time. I don't post on Fridays because that's my busiest day, and sometimes I can't on Saturdays, but I'm usually able to post the rest of the week. I'm semi-lit to lit, depending on what I'm given to work with. And I don't do one liners, I'm sorry but I just don't like to do them, I like to have more to work with in my replies. I also don't go 'there', if the characters get to that point, I time skip and time skip only. I don't mind implying that something happened, but no dirty details.

Okay, now for my plot idea. It's for a 1x1 RP, and the basics of the idea, is that it's centered around a pirate ship called the Black Diamond, and the era is in the early 1700s. The story will mostly revolve around two characters that are traveling on the pirate ship, and the adventures that they keep finding themselves involved in.

The two characters will be my character, Cami, I'll post her profile below. And the other character is completely up to whoever is interested in doing the RP with me, the only thing I'd like to ask, is that your character is new to the pirate ship, so that the characters are just now meeting. Other than that, it's all up to you what you do with her. Okay, so I know that's not a whole lot to go on, and normally I put more detail into my plot lines, but I thought it would be fun to just see where the story takes us.

Oh, and the captain of the ship is a recurring character that I'll play, when needed, but the rest of the crew are NPCs for both of us to control.

I think that's everything, if you have any questions, just ask. If you're interested in doing the RP with me, just post below and let me know(quote me please), and put up a profile for your character. Also, I'd like to ask that whoever does the rp with me, is someone that's dedicated to doing RPs, and won't just disappear on me, or walk from it after only a week or so. I like for my RPs to be long-lasting. Thanks! <3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:58 pm

Name: Camille Sparrow

Nickname: Cami

Race: Human

Personality: Cami is a very friendly sort of person, she's the type that can get along with pretty much anyone that's willing to get along with her. Once she warms up to someone, she becomes more open and friendly and will even joke around with them. But at first, Cami is sort of standoffish and shy, and perhaps a bit skittish. She tends to get a nervous around new people, and isn't the type to trust easily. She's been betrayed too many times in her life to really trust anyone, it takes someone time -and patience- to earn her trust. She does, however, forgive easily, she even forgives people that don't really deserve a second -or fifth- chance. She's extremely loyal to those that she cares about, and is always willing to help them with anything, whether it's big or small. Although, she'll help pretty much anyone that really needs it. Cami has little to no temper, and it's highly rare to ever see it. And on those rare times that it is seen, it's because someone hurt someone she cares about, if something is aimed at her, Cami usually just takes it and goes, and sometimes she'll even convince herself that she deserved it.

Bio: Cami's past isn't something she talks about often, and it usually takes a lot to get her to really go into details of it. She mostly will try to change the subject off of herself. However, there are a few known facts about it. Like the fact that she's been on the pirate ship known as The Black Diamond for the past ten years, working as the Cabin Girl, and chef, for the crew of pirates. Cami was only 13 when she began traveling on the pirate ship, although only she and the captain know exactly how that came about. Anything before she began working as the cabin girl is a mystery to anyone but herself. Since she began giving on The Black Diamond, Cami has mostly kept to herself, and focused on her job. There's a few of the pirates that she knows decently, and even likes, while there's some that she purposely steers clear of.

Seme, Uke, or Seke: Uke

Appearance: User Image

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:06 am
Bump. . .  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:51 pm
Lucretia21
Bump. . .

I would love to try this yuri with you. It seems cute and sexy :3  

Carrot Commander

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:03 pm
HemlockDollie

Yay, thanks! =)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image

Lucretia21

Name: Calliope Marzoni

Nickname: Mars

Race: Human

Personality: Always very out-spoken and a bit crude. She loves to laugh and is always quick to smile a flashy grin. She's energetic, but a bit flustered when meeting a person who is responsible and adult. Mars always wants to please.

< never good at the personality parts >

Bio: Mars was the daughter of an old sailor. Named after her deceased mother, her father stuck to calling her Mars to erase all memory of his wife from their heads. He couldn't raise a girl, so instead began to raise Mars as a boy. Mars had always loved the ocean, but her father had never let her work on a real ship. Finally, she had her chance...

Seme, Uke, or Seke? : Seme

Carrot Commander

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:48 am
Anything can happen
On the
Wide open seas
But adventures
Can happen on
Land, just as well
Especially when you're a pirate girl

User Image

The Black Diamond, the pirate ship that Cami had called home for the past ten years, had docked early that morning in Singapore. The pirates had taken off of the ship rather quickly to go do. . . whatever it was that they did. Cami, meanwhile, had been the last one off the ship. She'd purposely stayed back in her room, waiting on the others to clear out so that she could leave without being bothered by any of them. While there were a few of the pirates that Cami got along with decently. . . most of them made her nervous, even though she had been on the ship for so long and was used to dealing with most of them.

She had made a list of things she needed to pick up during their stop there, and had spent the past couple of hours going from shop to shop, picking up items. While most of the pirates tended to just steal whatever it was they needed -it was the pirate way, after all- Cami tried to be honest and buy stuff. Granted, the way she had gotten her money from the loot the other pirates had stolen, but Cami hadn't been the one to steal it, and besides, at least she was trying. That counted, right? Despite the fact that Cami lived and worked on a pirate ship, she wasn't fully a pirate in every sense of the word. That was probably why some of the crew didn't like her that much, even though she never said anything to them about anything they'd ever done. She'd always kept her thoughts to herself, but apparently her actions spoke louder than words.

By now, Cami had four large bags of supplies gathered, and made her way back to the docks, hauling the bags with her. She'd managed to get everything on her list, and now she just had to get it back on the ship and put away. Hopefully before the others returned. When she got to the docks, the captain of the ship, Captain Jack, as everyone simply called him, was roaming the docks. He'd told Cami the day before that when they stopped in Singapore, that he was going to try to recruit a few new members for the crew, and Cami assumed that's probably what he was doing now. Cami didn't mind new people, but sometimes they made her nervous at first, until she warmed up to them. Or learned that she just needed to steer clear of them. Shaking her head, Cami headed onto the ship, and went straight to the galley.

Once there, Cami sat her bags down on the counter, glad to finally be able to sit them down after having to carry them so long. Her arms had been tired and she'd been afraid that she'd drop them. Taking a moment to let her hands rest, Cami then began searching through the bags to put stuff away. Most of the stuff she'd gotten were supplies for the kitchen, although there was one bag that had a few personal things in it for her.

User Image

HemlockDollie

OOC: I hope this is okay, I'm always a little bad with starters.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:50 pm
User Image

Lucretia21

Mars had began arguing with one of the pirate men after just a few seconds of meeting. Though she was being propositioned, it wasn't in the way she had expected.

" Prostitute? Did you just call me a... Prostitute!"

She crossed her arms as he tried to continue making his moves on her. He reeked of rum and stale bread. It was obvious he hadn't cleansed himself properly in the last few months and the smell was enough to make her gag. What a horrid man... Mars saw others coming and pulled out her blade, threatening them with the sharp tip.

" Listen, like I told your buddy, I ain't no prostitute! I'm a sailor - sort of - and I don't want any of your dirty filthy hands on me!"

The men looked at each other with a bit of shock before laughing. " I like this one!" A burly man exclaimed, " She got spunk! Let's introduce her to Cap'n Jack!" He turned towards Mars. " What do ya say, little lady? Wanna join the pirates?" Mar's eyes lit up and she let out an extremely girlish squeal.

" Take me there! One wrong move, and you're losing your manhood though..."

They all laughed together and walked towards the ship. Friend for life made already.

Carrot Commander

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:32 am

"Hey, Cap'n Jack! Look what we found!" one of the sailors called.

Captain Jack was a slightly older man, somewhere in his forties, with salt and pepper hair and stubble lining his cheeks. He had been the captain of his ship for quite a few years now, ever since he was fifteen, when he'd inherited the ship from his father. Not many knew much about his past, but his current crew had been with him for at least a couple of years now. Jack knew each of them by name, and had a sort of understanding with them. Don't double cross him, and he'd make sure that they always plenty of gold in their pockets. And do what he ordered without question, of course, but that sort of went without saying.

Hearing his name, he looked up to see a couple of his sailors heading towards him. . . with a woman in tow. Jack arched an eyebrow at them. "It looks like a woman to me. What? Have you forgotten what one looks like?" Jack asked, sarcasm heavily lacing his voice.

"She claims to be a sailor, Cap'n. She's a feisty one too. Might actually make a good addition to the ship," one of the sailors said.

"Is that so?" Jack said, giving the woman a once over. "So, you claim to be a sailor, do ye?" he asked. "I don't really have a lot of time for talk, missy. But I'm looking for a few new sailors on my ship. If you think you have what it takes. . . I suppose you can join the ship. But if you can't keep up, we'll leave you at the next port, got it?" he asked. Well, nobody ever Jack of beating around the bush.

HemlockDollie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:57 pm
Lucretia21

Mars had put her hands on her hips and gave a half- hearted salute to the man they called " Cap'n Jack". She listened quietly and intently to the man as he spoke in a deep and handsome voice. She studied his every detail to memorize the best she can the man she should soon call boss.

He's a good-looking man... Sure enough to make other women swoon... Probably expects me to be the same. Isn't he in for a surprise! Once he finished his little speech, she smiled a dazzling white smile... And yanked out the sword onto his neck, gentky touching the skin.

" If you wanna test me, test me. I'd hate for you to waste your time taking me to the next port. Actually, I highly doubt you would do that anyways. Kill me and take what I got, throw me overboard... Sounds fair. First though, let's see if you're strong enugh to boss me around, yea?"

Even though she knew this was a stupid idea, she wanted to prove herself. She knew what men do to women on a ship. Especially pirates. She didn't want that to happen to her.

Carrot Commander

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:02 pm
Captain Jack gave a dry chuckle at the girl when she said that she doubted that he'd have taken her to the next port anyway. "You've got a lot to learn, girl," he said, completely ignoring the stint with the sword. Sure, there were plenty of pirates that would have done just that, but Jack played by his own rules, not by what other people did. Or thought he should do. But he preferred to keep people guessing. Never liked to let people know what to expect. Half of the fun was surprising people, after all.

"You can start by heading to the galley and helping the cabin girl get the food put away. I saw her come back with some bags a few minute ago. Everything should be put away before we leave again in a few minutes," he said. And then with that, he turned and headed off towards the other end of the docks. He had a few things to do before they left again, he didn't have time to stand around chatting, after all.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:27 pm
Lucretia21

Mars stared in stupid disbelief at the man. She stiffened as he told her what to do and felt large amounts of respect fill her from her toes to her head. A large grin covered her face as she put her sword back in her belt. " Now that is a man I can follow!" She said with a strangely sweet giggle. She glanced towards the other men who had been staring at either her hips or her weapon. Most likely the weapon since it was obvious she was quick to brandish it.

She walked down to meet the cabin girl and help the captain in any way she can. " Still, " the blonde muttered to herself as she passed a few others who stared at her rump longingly as she swished ahead, " I don't think I should be in a kitchen helping put food away with a dirty old sea wench..." She gave a disdainful snort as she imagined the woman to be older than the waters and as big and as ugly as a squid.

Carrot Commander

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:43 pm
Anything can happen
On the
Wide open seas
But adventures
Can happen on
Land, just as well
Especially when you're a pirate girl

User Image

Cami had been in the galley for a few moments, going through the bags and putting the items in the right places. Having been on the ship as the cabin girl and chef for ten years by this point, Cami had the stuff in the galley neatly organized and knew exactly where everything went. She liked having it that way so that she could get the meals prepared and ready that much faster. Ever meet a hungry pirate? It wasn't exactly a pleasant experience, to say the least. Besides, Cami was overall, a neat person. Her room there on the ship was neat and tidy, and the few personal belongings that she had were all tucked away where they belonged.

She had went through one of the bags and was starting on the second one when she heard footsteps coming towards the galley. At first, she thought it was just someone going by, but they sounded to be coming closer. That got Cami's attention. Normally she was the only one that came in there, except for when it was getting close to meal time and one of the pirates wanted to know when dinner would be ready. Or maybe try to get a snack from her while they were waiting. But as far as she knew, all of the pirates had scattered on the land, so she wasn't sure who would be coming to the galley now.

Cami wasn't standing that far from the door, which she'd left cracked when she came in with the bags because her hands had been too full to close it, so she heard a female's voice. It wasn't until a few moments later that she would realize that girl was muttering to herself and not anyone else. "I don't think I should be in a kitchen helping put food away with a dirty old sea wench." the woman's voice said. The words drifted through the door, and caused Cami to flinch a little at the harshness of them. She didn't even know the person yet, and they were already making insults towards her.

Cami frowned and hurried away from the door before the woman reached it. Going back to the bag to get a few more items to get out and put in the cabinets. Obviously the girl was new, because Cami was the only girl on the ship. That meant that Cami didn't have a clue who it would be, or why they were coming to the kitchen. Or why they had decided to insult her before they'd even met her. Granted, Cami was used to being insulted, but they usually met her first.

User Image

HemlockDollie

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces