Submit

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:46 pm
This story is about Kai (my character) who's a slave. He's sold and used for years. His masters would dump him once they were done with him. All Kai wants is a good master that'll love and care for him. One day (your character) finds Kai being sold at an auction. He decided to buy the boy, spending millions of dollars on him. Once they get back to his house, Kai's new master tells him that he has to pay him back with his body. Kai just keeps quiet and agrees. But then he slowly falls in love with his master. But will his master love him back? Or treat him like a pet and dump him once he's done?

Name: Kai
Nickname: Kai
Race: Half demon
Personality: shy, timid, really quiet
Bio: Kai used to lived a normal life until he was kidnapped and forced to be a slave. Once his "master" was done with him, he would just go to another. All Kai wants is a good master that will love him and care for him.
Seme, Uke, or Seke:Uke

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:23 am
User Image
Xuculio Von Ziegel, heir to the mystical and mysterious, (and seemingly wealthy) Von Ziegel family. He grew bored of everything pretty quickly and doesn't know how to get along with a lot of people. He prefers staying away from people as far as possible, but soon he realizes that he's pretty much alone. He goes out to the slave auction with two of his servants and buys a lucky catch. Will his new pet be interesting or bore him to death?

Xuculio

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:27 pm
User Image

Kai

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kai was brought into a room by two guys. He was out of it due to the drugs in his system. Deep inside, Kai was scared. He was getting a new master. He hoped this one will love him and care for him.
The guards dropped Kai on the floor and walked away. Kai looked up, his eyes glossy and pupils dilated. He was weak and could keep his head up.

Xuculio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:22 pm
User Image
"..." Xuculio looked at the frail boy below his feet. He sighed as he helped him up, keeping him steady so he doesn't fall over. "I guess I own you now." He tilted the boy's head to the side. "I might have to clean you up before we do anything though..."

Xuculio

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image

Kai

Kai said nothing. He just stared at his new master. He seemed nice, all tho he doubt that he was going to keep him for all. Kai panted heavily as the drug ran through his system. He felt weaker by the minute. ' Am I going to die? ' he thought as he continued to stare at the man.

Xuculio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:33 pm
User Image
Xuculio noticed the boy was completely weak, so he sighed, and chanted a few words under his breath. A cloud of black smoke appeared in front of both of them. Xuculio laid the boy on the cloud of smoke and led the way out of the gloomy area.

Xuculio

Sasori-s_Little_Puppet

Tipsy Shapeshifter

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image

Kai

Kai looked with glossy eyes as a cloud appeared. What was this? He was a half demon but he never seen this before. What was his master?

Xuculio

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:29 pm
User Image
Xuculio chanted another spell under his breath, making cold smoke appear around both him and his slave. He closed his eyes softly, feeling the cold air slowly chilling down his eyes. By the time he reopened them, they both appeared inside an extravagant room. "This is your new home..." He turned to the boy, hoping he wasn't frightened.

Xuculio

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff