XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

He pulled on his cloths and shook his head. He closed his eyes and felt sadness hit. Why would he want him he was just a boy. Tears slid down his cheeks and closed his eyes " I'l see you tomorrow Sensei "he whispered and left his bag behind. He sat out in the hall as students filled the room. Shaking his head he cried hard and got up heading to the gym cause it was empty.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:51 pm
User Image

Akio finished re dressing When he noticed Xavier crying a bit. "What's wrong?" He asked, but it didn't appear as though the other male heard him and left.
Great. Now Akio really felt bad. He leaned on the desk with his hand on his forehead. 'Shoulda stopped myself.' He thought. Akio sighed heavily as he slipped his glasses back on to his face. He then noticed Xavier had left his bag. Tilting his head to the side, he looked up at the clock. 'Day's almost over. No sense looking for him.' He thought.
With that, Akio pushed himself off his desk, placed the bag against the wall and waited for his next class.
Throughout the rest of the day, Akio was somewhat distracted a few times, as though thinking on earlier events.  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

XxDark_Princess_AlisonxX

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:10 pm
Im rich but..

Xavier Reini
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Xavier came back into the room and grabbed his bag wiping his face of tears. He looked at the teacher but said nothing as the bell rang. He walked to his locker and started to trade out his things to get his homework. He stared at his locker and slammed it closed

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Im snobby..

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:43 am
Akio sighed in frustration and confusion. The more he thought of what might be troubling Xavier, the bigger headache he got. No matter how hard he tried, Akio would probably never understand the inner workings of a teenager's mind nowadays.
As the day progressed, Akio did his best to not worry, but he couldn't help it. The day turned out to be one of the longest days of his life. He was relieved when it finally ended and he was able to step outside for some much needed fresh air. As he stood outside, he leaned against the wall lost in thought again.

{Really sorry I took so long! Writers block from hell and my friend was in the hospital.}  

Sanimei

Devoted Hunter

13,225 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers