Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riotfalling

Hilarious Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:44 pm
NekoKogeki

Oh man, Lance thinks to himself, so much for getting an interesting English teacher. As funny as the man's name is, his voice just drones on. Out of the corner of his eyes, Lance notices Mason smiling slightly to himself, and he makes a note that he'll have to ask the tall boy what that was all about.

Once they're free to go, Lance takes a second to throw his arms in the air in mock triumph and excitement. He shoves everything quickly and carelessly into his backpack, giving him plenty of time to admire the pale skin of Mason's stomach as he stretches, and then bends over.

Lance feels a little bad for checking out his new friend so shamelessly, but only a little.

"I actually don't have another class until this afternoon," Lance says, standing up and humming a bit as he stretches out his legs, cramped and sore from being still for so long. He hates sitting through classes, and tried to set up his schedule with as many breaks in between as possible. "What about you? I can walk wherever you're heading with out, make sure you don't get attacked by random spazzes," Lance offers, mimicking some silly kung fu moves and almost losing his balance.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:41 pm
riotfalling

Mason had to laugh at Lance's antics.

“Not if you are going to break your leg Jackie Chan, for starters your legs are in the wrong position. Here”

Mason grins at Lance as he shifted his feet into the correct standing position.

“My dad is a martial arts instructor” He explains easily to Lance “I know a thing or two. Maybe I can show you a few moves later” Then he winks at Lance and then saunters off with his backpack slung over one arm.

Mason doesn't even try to think about what he just did or said to Lance. His head would probably fall off, and just before he leaves to room he turns and says.

“I don’t have any more classes until this afternoon. Want to hang out?”  

NekoKogeki

riotfalling

Hilarious Smoker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:27 pm
NekoKogeki

Lance has a clever comeback to the Jackie Chan quip, he really does, despite the obvious distraction of a hot guy who knows martial arts. But then Mason winks at him, (winks at him!) and strolls off. Leaving Lance behind, slightly stunned.

Is he he flirting? Is he just joking around? What do I say to that? Crap! Internally, Lance smacks himself in the forehead, trying to quiet his swirling thoughts.

When Mason calls him, Lance jumps and hurries forward. "Sure! I don't know about you, but I'm starving, we should get something to eat."

As they leave the classroom and begin heading down the hall, Lance considers making a lunch date joke, but instead just admits "I'm pretty much always starving though." That's right, good Lance, no flirting.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:18 pm
riotfalling

They exited out of the corridor and they both began to stroll through the campus at a leisurely pace. As they walked Mason could see some people comically do a double take at him. But considering that Lance was next to him Mason thought that it was even funnier seeing their reactions and in the back of his mind he started to count them.

1… 2... 3… 4… 5 …

After the fifth look that he got the humor began to wear off and he stopped looking at the reactions of people and focused more solidly on Lance who was walking next to him.

And while he really did try to focus on Lance now that his slightly addled brain had finally caught up to him he suddenly remembered his … more than …. Suggestive … Wink …. That he gave Lance… Crap.

“What the hell is wrong with me?! You don’t just wink at people you barely know! Even If you have known them for two hours! God! He must think that I am trying to lead him on or something! … Maybe he doesn’t want me to do that … Wait? … What? … Why am I acting like I intended to do it? It is not like I like him … because that would be weird… wouldn’t it? I shouldn’t lead him on and I don’t even know why I was doing it in the first place! It’s weird … isn’t it? Ok from now I won’t do anything to lead Lance on”

He nodded his approval of the idea in his head.

Mason was silent during his internal monologue and as they were nearing the edge of the campus Mason stopped and turned slightly to face Lance and he said softly with a large wide smile.

"Now that you mention it I am kind of hungry too. Hey! There is this great restaurant that I know; they have this great offer that if you eat a special meal on their menu board you get if for free with a few other things. It is awesome! Why don't I treat you to lunch? We can make a date of it”

Mason didn’t even think about the words that were spewing from his mouth and if he had given it some more thought he would have realized that it was much more suggestive then he realized.

And when he finally did realized what he said he felt like letting the ground swallow him whole.

"I-I I mean ... ummm .... I- I-" He stuttered pitifully trying to get his words out but his lips wouldn't comply with him and his face turned beat red. His hands grabbed one of the straps of his bag and began to twist it slightly. He bowed his head downward to look at his feet. And he shifted uncomfortably.

"I mean ... ummm ... only ... only if you want to that is ... ummm" He finally got the words out but it felt so disjointed that Mason felt like shrinking into a ball. A very small ball. God he sounded pitiful.

"N-n-n-never mind then. I didn't mean any thing weird by it ... ummm. Sorry."  

NekoKogeki

riotfalling

Hilarious Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:06 pm
NekoKogeki

Lance watches Mason as they walk across campus, so distracted that it's amazing he does't trip over his own feet or mow anyone else down. Mason seems to be having some kind of debate with himself, forehead creased and mouthing something. It was kind of adorable. Stop it, bad Lance, no straight boys for you. Which he is, he wasn't flirting with you back there, he was just goofing around. Right.

When Mason asks him out to lunch, or, not asks him out, but, asking him if he wants to, oh man, Lance's thoughts plunge back to chaos. He has no idea what's going on anymore, so he says the first thing that comes to mind.

"Pretty cheap date, what with the food being free, hope you're not expecting to get any," Lance teases, even as he can feel a horrified flush spreading across his face. Did I really just say that? So much for not flirting. Then Mason starts stammering and blushing enough to put Lance to shame, and it's probably the cutest thing Lance has ever seen, it actually makes him giggle a little. Giggle. What is wrong with him?! Lance realizes that he may be in a bit of trouble.

"I'm sorry," Lance says, smacking his hand over his face so he doesn't have to see the world. "I'm so socially awkward, I know. You don't have to eat with me, I'll retreat to my cave and eat fish heads."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:46 pm
riotfalling

Mason thought that he was going to die.

Not dying as in real life per say but more the metaphorical ‘I am about to die of embarrassment’ kind of dying.

When Lance mentioned the date and it being cheap Mason didn’t know whether to feel insulted that he would take anyone out on a cheap date or being mortified that Lance thought that something … sexual was going to come out of it.

He stuttered out “N-no nothing like that! I didn’t mean it like that at all” Mason had brought his hands up and was waiving them about in a way that suggested that it want his intention at all

“I just mean that it is a great place to have … you know food and all … I would never take anyone out on a date and be cheap about it! I- I am sorry that you thought that it was meant to be like that! Umm …”
Mason shut himself up before any more words spewed out of his mouth without his permission

When Lance had finished apologising for being socially all Mason could do was laugh in a sort of half strangled half need to breathe kind of way.

“I- I wouldn’t mind eating with you, if that is ok… And I never expected anything to come out of it! No, no, no! I wasn’t insinuating anything at all!” Mason took a deep breath, his blush still hot on his cheeks.  

NekoKogeki

riotfalling

Hilarious Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:38 pm
NekoKogeki

I'm awesome, Lance thinks morosely to himself, the first friend I've made and I'm gonna screw it up cuz I think he's hot and I've got a terrible sense of humor. Fantastic.

As adorable as Mason is, blushing and flustered and flailing his long arms around, Lance feels absolutely terrible for apparently implying that Mason is not only cheap, but a horndog. He slaps his hands over his face, trying to hide the radioactive blush that's taken over his own face.

"Crap, I'm sorry," Lance mutters into his hands, "I'm sorry, I'm terrible with jokes apparently, I didn't mean it like that, sorry."

He's vastly relieved when Mason not only still wants to eat with him, but maybe even be his friend. He drops his arms heavily to his side, almost losing his backpack in the process.

"Well, shall we go then?" Lance asks, and then mutters to himself "maybe I'll fall on my face before this gets any more awkward."  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff