Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Cross My Heart (role-play between Kitty 5462 & I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick was sound asleep on the bed when Soul came out of his room. Shelby, who had begun to work on her homework, paused and walked out of the room a few minutes later. She found Soul in the kitchen, on the phone. Pizza? she thought, grinning. It had been forever since she'd had take-out pizza, and this thought made her happy. Nick would probably be happy, too.

Remembering what her brother told her, Shelby walked into the kitchen and said, "Hey, Soul. So, we're going to have pizza for dinner?" She stood a little ways away from him, looking up at him, her arms behind her back. "And, if you're wondering about Nick, he's sleeping on the bed in there. You might want to wake him up when the pizza gets here. He hates it when I wake him up, but maybe he wouldn't fuss if it were you."

I shall suggest this to my mommy c: And, sure that sounds alright. We're getting into the Christmas spirit c':

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:20 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image Soul turned startled a bit not noticing Shelby until she spoke he smiled "yeah I guess so." Standing there he nodded as she spoke "I figured he would be" going over to the fridge he got out a coke and handed it to the child "here it's all I really have at the moment." The male stood there for a moment starring at the bedroom "I think I'll wake him up now," before he started towards the room he got out some money from his pocket handing it to Shelby grinning "if the pizza comes before I'm done wakening your brother up give them this ok?" He then walked into the room not bothering to knock and fell into the bed landing beside Nick putting his arms around him "time to wake up sleeping beauty" Soul chuckled nibbling on his right ear a little.
( (>^_^<) *internet hug* and there is only one thing I hate about Christmas and that's gift wrapping ._.)  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Shelby gladly accepted the coke, and thanked him before opening it and taking a sip out of it. "Alright. Have fun with that," she said, smiling at him. For a second, when Soul started to take something out of his pocket, Shelby was confused. Then when she saw that it was money, she accepted it with a nod. "Alright, I'll listen for it."

As Nick slept, he dreamed of Shelby and himself living an amazing life with both of their parents. Soul was there, too, with him like he had been this afternoon. The happiness in the dream made the male smile in his sleep.

Then, when he heard a familiar voice and felt nibbling on his ear, Nick giggled, then groaned softly. "Mmm, can't I just stay right here and sleep? You could stay, too," he said, grabbing onto Soul's hand and holding it.

Gift wrapping is absolutely horrible. Yay internet hugs c:

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:13 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image "It would be nice to but I already ordered us dinner which should be here soon" he smiled and squeezed his hand "besides you can sleep all you want with me in my bed tonight." Soul smiled pressing his lips against Nick's "now that you're prince has given you a kiss you should wake up and come eat with us." He couldn't help but chuckle he was happy it had been a long time since he had been this sweet and affectionate to someone. Soul played with the males hair waiting for him to wake up, "did you tell you're sister yet? Because I don't know if I can go any longer not showing you affection whenever I want."
( It's worse when your mom is ODC about it but sometimes it's funny too o.o)  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:46 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick sighed and opened his eyes. "Alright... I'll get up. Just a few minutes..." he said, then felt the other male's lips against his. Grinning at the comment that followed, Nick nodded a bit. He was still tired, but he was hungry now, too. "Alright, alright. I'm getting up," he said as he began to sit up. Then, when asked if he told Shelby, Nick nodded. "Yeah, I told her. You seemed upset when we got home, so I decided it was best to tell her. At least, it seemed like that was the reason you were upset."

I wrap my mom's presents and I let her know that the wrapping is terrible, so she's pretty okay with it. And sorry for the not-so-great post, I'm tired and I'm going to go to bed in a minute.

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 3:12 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image "It's only because I like to show you affection and I couldn't do that when I wanted to" he watched as the male sat up, waiting a moment before picking him up holding him in his arms as he stood there. Soul walked into the living room smiling carrying Nick "Shelby did the pizza come yet?" he asked placing her brother on the couch before kissing him softly on the lips.
(It's ok no worries ^-^)  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Nick grinned, happy that it hadn't been anything other than that, and nothing too serious. "Well, she knows now, so I think everything is good. And now we can-" The male was cut off by a small squeak, that he made, when Soul picked him up. "I-is this really necessary, Soul?" Nick asked as they came out of the spare bedroom.

When Shelby came out of the kitchen, she saw the two and simply grinned. "Yeah, I just put it in the kitchen," she said in response to Soul's question. Then, when they kissed, Shelby turned on her heel, hurrying back into the kitchen, saying as she went, "Ew, no kissing!" Even when a straight couple kissed, she found it awkward and kind of gross. The whole spit-swapping (or even the thought of it) thing made her sick to her stomach.

Okay, thanks ^^ And, sorry for replying so late. I've been at the store with my mom getting some Christmas stuff.

lil_candy_raver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:55 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image "Yes it is" he replied before turning at Shelby's remark before heading into the kitchen grabbing two plates and put a few pieces onto both plates. "Tomorrow when ever we get the chance if you want we'll go get a Christmas tree" Soul smiled handing one plate to Nick sitting down beside him with the other. He had almost forgot about the holidays being so close, "Is that ok with you Shelby?" the male yelled back to the girl in the kitchen.
(Sorry I haven't posted in awhile been busy planing things sweatdrop gonk )  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:50 pm
User Image
Nick Koontz

Blushing in response to Soul's answer and Shelby's comment, Nick sat on the couch. He watched as the other male went into the kitchen, then came back out with two plates with a few pieces of pizza on it. He'd just taken a bite of pizza when Soul's words registered in his head. "Christmas is already almost here..." he said in between chewing his piece. "I think it sounds good."

As Shelby was coming out of the kitchen, she heard what Soul had to say about the Christmas tree and nodded, a grin spreading across her face. "Yeah! That sounds awesome!" she exclaimed excitedly.

It's okay ^^

lil_candy_raver

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas