Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
My dirty little secret~ (1x1 between lil_candy_raver and I) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:13 pm
Anne Vampire Lover

User Image James followed beside him in silence for a little while before breaking the silence. "So who are we doing the paper on?" trying to start a conversation of some type, excited to be around him for a reason he didn't understand. As they continued to walk he looked Nicolas over "whats wrong with me i shouldn't be looking at him like this." The male sighed and rubbed his left temple before pinching the bridge of his nose again.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 10:20 am
lil_candy_raver

User Image
Nicolas walked without saying a single word to James until the other male spoke up asking who they would do their project on for a few moments Nicolas didn't reply and just continued walking forward. "I was kind of thinking of doing it on Giovanni Battista Pergolesi. Did you have anyone in mind? Nicolas asked glancing at James as they walked up to an old run-down apartment complex, the brunette continued on to the front down and unlocked it as he pulled out a key.  

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:11 pm
Anne Vampire Lover

User Image "No that sounds fine" James looked around him as the reached an old apartment complex. It was much smaller then his but he didn't mind, the male smiled all the while still unsure why he was so happy. "How long have you lived here?" James asked, again trying to make small talk all the while he started to feel more comfortable around Nicolas.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:40 pm
lil_candy_raver

User Image
Nicolas opened the door leading James up a flight of stairs to a opened a door to a ratty apartment, the brunette stepped inside holding the door opened for the other male. "About two years." Nicolas replied with a shrug closing the door once there were both in the apartment, the apartment was small and rundown with a small square kitchen on one side and in the back a two doors leading to the bathroom and bedroom in the living room there was a old coffee table and couch. "Have a seat." Nicolas told James as he walked to the kitchen and grabbed two bottles of coke and returned to the living room.  

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:50 pm
Anne Vampire Lover

User Image James smiled and sat down running a finger through his black hair when Nicolas came back with two cokes he took one. "Thanks" he paused for a quick moment thinking before he spoke ''you know I think you're not as bad as you act I don't see why you have to be so hateful." the male couldn't help but point this out he didn't seem as hateful when they were alone. James opened the coke taking a drink "ohh well lets get started then" he flashed Nicolas a charming smile, still unsure as to why he felt this way.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:14 pm
lil_candy_raver

User Image
Nicolas nodded when James thanked him the brunette sat down on couch putting his feet between the two as he opened his drink and took a sip, the younger male stared at James when the other said he wasn't as bad as he acted and he didn't see why he had to be so hateful. "It's just easier this way. If I'm hateful to people first than they don't have a chance to be hateful to me." Nicolas replied with a shrug before he took a second longer sip of his coke, he was taken back a bit by James' charming smile but looked away before it could pull him in.  

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:28 pm
Anne Vampire Lover

User Image "Well what if someone was trying to be nice to you, like me?" James raised a brow before taking another drink and sitting it down on the coffee table. He couldn't help but stare at Nicolas "he's a good looking one" the male thought before shaking his head. "Ummm, anyway lets start doing some research on that guy" James rubbed the back of his neck, needing anything to keep his mind off the thoughts, feeling weird every time he thought them but some how they made him smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:25 pm
lil_candy_raver

User Image
Nicolas looked at James as if the suggestion of someone trying to be nice to him was impossible, the male looked down taking another sip before setting it on the table. "No one had tried to be nice to me since I came out two years ago. All of my old friends abandoned me too when I came out." Nicolas replied looking back up at Jame through his hair before brushing some of it away, before he pulled out a few books from his bag and set them on the table. "These are all the books that talk about Giovanni even a little bit." Nicolas explained pulling out a note book and a pen.  

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 5:34 pm
Anne Vampire Lover

User Image "I'm trying to be nice to you," he rubbed the back of his head nervously before grabbing one of the books Nicolas had sat out on the table. James felt even more attracted to him knowing he had came out but didn't know why. "this isn't normal" was all he could think, something inside him told him it was, yet something else screamed and told him it wasn't the male sighed a little the book still in his hands.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 10:56 pm
lil_candy_raver

User Image
"Yeah, you are. But for how like are you going to be is the question." Nicolas replied picking out another book from the table he began to flip through it but glanced over the top at James and realized why all the girls were so interested in him the guy was handsome, he also seemed to be pretty nice and he didn't exactly seem like he was stupid. Nicolas realized what he was thinking and shook his head reaching over he grabbed the bottle of coke and took a long sip trying to forget his thoughts for a bit, he set the bottle back down and ran a hand through his hair roughly shacking his head again. 'No! I can not fall for someone like him. It will just end badly with everything.' Nicolas thought to himself with a sigh as he looked at the book and started writing down notes quickly.  

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:15 am
Anne Vampire Lover

User Image James looked Nicolas over sighing again should he do something about his feelings? "Ummm, Nicolas" he looked and him over top of the book, he felt a weird feeling in his stomach "can you come here for a minute?" James laughed at himself for a little what was he going to do, he had no idea. The male rubbed the back of his neck nervously this isn't right I shouldn't feel this way about a another boy.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:10 am
lil_candy_raver

User Image
Nicolas paused when James said his name, the younger male glanced up over his book at the other looking at the older male with great confusion when he asked him to come over, the brunette sighed and set his books on the table before crawling over to the other side of the couch beside James. "What is the matter?" Nicolas asked looking at James before glancing at the males book wondering if he was having trouble finding info on their guy.  

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:00 pm
Anne Vampire Lover

User Image "There's not alot of info about our guy in here maybe you can help me" this was the most pathetic excuse he had ever came up with. Should he act on how he felt, the male was lost on what to do. James sighed silently and deiced to act on how he felt maybe he would be wrong. He stared at Nicolas's lips when he crawled over beside him, he felt the feeling in his stomach again it felt like butterfly's.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 2:57 pm
lil_candy_raver

User Image
Nicolas stared at James confused when the other said there wasn't much on their guy in the book, if he remembered correctly than there should be a whole chapter on Giovanni in there. "Alright, I'll help." Nicolas agreed after a moment with a small nod as he repositioned himself by James and pulled the book away from the other male and started reading through it slowly.  

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers