Colorful Pumpkin

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:57 pm
Alixe

User Image

Keeping an eye on the girls in the room Alixe walk with Nicki to pay the bill. Most had there Phones out texting, otheres where sanping off pics. Alixe realy didnt like what was going on, he pulled out his Phone, and texted one word to one of his band mates. "Help!" He looked at Nicki to see if he was done so they can go, but where to go where the girls where not aloud to go.He begane to think. We can go back to my hotel room. No I cant take him there. He'll think Im just trying to have fun with him. This was something Alixe wanted to avoid. It was true he wanted Nicki but not as a fling. He looked out the windo, his phone wint off "Whats up ?" The text he got back said. He called the his friend this time, and in a hushed voice said"There are girls everywhere at this cafe and im trying to get out.""Ok be there in a min."Said the voice on the other end, with that Alixe looked around agean and the girl had dubled in size. Ther was Ezly 25 of them now, all looking at him.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:15 pm
User Image
Nicholas Moore

Nicki was beginning to feel anxious. The pair was like a girl-magnet. Well, Alixe more so than Nicki, but still, he was with him so it wasn't all that different. When he finished paying the bill, the blond glanced around. He wanted to go outside; go where there was more space. Nicki sighed, rather shakily and looked at the taller male. "Can we wait outside?" he asked, hoping that it was a friend that he'd just been talking to. "Maybe there's less girls out there that will notice you..."

kazluckystar112

Kieramist

kazluckystar112

Colorful Pumpkin

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:04 pm
Alixe

User Image

Alixe looked at Nicki and took his hand. slowly walked outside. Just then running up to them was two men One sandy blond with haslegreen eyes, pale skin, in black pants and a white top. the other darker skinded, all in green from hade to toe. They looked at Alixe then at the boy at his side. Then they looked inside , the grils where now prest up agenst the glass looking out at them. John and lance smiled and walked in. Alixe didnt know what he would do with out them. He looked at Nicki and smiled at him.

((( sorry Iv beedn sick and wasnt able to think)))

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:27 pm
User Image
Nicholas Moore

The sudden appearance of the two men shocked Nicki. He looked at the two of them, wondering who they were. Probably the people Alixe called just a minute ago. When he was about to ask who they were, they went inside the cafe, leaving him curious. So, he looked up at Alixe and asked him, "Who were those guys? Are they a part of the band, too?"

It's fine. Being sick sucks, I hope you feel better now.

kazluckystar112

Kieramist

kazluckystar112

Colorful Pumpkin

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:46 pm
Alixe

User Image

Alixe smiled ."Well John, hes the one in green, hes my older brother. Hes not in the band but he likes to keep an eye on me. Lance is his bestfriend and he is in my bane, hes my bass player. So where shoud we go?"
He asked looking at Nicki

((still geting over it but Ill be ok i hope))
Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image
Nicholas Moore

Nicki nodded a bit as he listened to Alixe speak. "Oh, nice... It's good that they keep an eye on you," he said, looking back at the cafe. "Um, maybe we could walk for a little while, then figure it out from there," Nicki suggested, looking at Alixe again. To be truthful, the blond was actually a bit nervous about being alone with someone he wasn't familiar with. Sure, he probably wouldn't have anything to worry about, but it still bothered him...

Well that's good that you're going to be okay.

kazluckystar112

Kieramist

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas