Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler smiled when he saw Mitch grin at the memory, the smaller male laughed when his friend said it had been a good day after all the fighting. "Yeah it was a good day after all the fighting and after we dug ourselves out from our 'home' after the first little blew it down on us." Tyler agreed laughing at the memory even more now as he wiped tears that at formed in his eyes from laughing to much, he froze when Mitch suggested they try it again sometime because it would probably work out better this time. Tyler knew his friend's suggestion was an innocent idea but he couldn't get the thought of him and Mitch running away and living together out of his mind he hated how happy it made because it was so innocent. "Hey, how about we go downtown?" Tyler suggested changing the subject between them.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:16 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch thought of the memory as Tyler spoke, playing it over in his head. He chuckled as he remembered the house made of sticks. "Yeah. It wouldn't have protected us from the big bad wolf at all," he said, shaking his head. Mitch took Tyler's new silence as letting himself remember the memories, so he wasn't worried by it. The new suggestion was a bit of a surprise, though. "Ah, yeah, that sounds like a good idea. We can get a bit of something to snack on, too," he said, already walking to where his and Tyler's backpacks were. "Where should we go first?"

Anne Vampire Lover

Kieramist

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:09 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler laughed when Mitch said it wouldn't have protected them from the big bad wolf. "Yeah but we didn't need it to protect us from the big bad wolf because I had you and you have me. I knew you would protect me." Tyler replied with a small smile as he walked over to their bags and picked up his before handing the other to his friend, he thought for a moment when Mitch asked him where they should go first. "Not sure, how about we decide when we get there?" Tyler suggested as he started walking backwards so he didn't have to turn away from Mitch.

{Sorry for the wait. My computer messed up and I thought I had sent it.}
Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch grinned at Tyler's statement about not needing protected, and nodded in agreement. He pretended to model his muscles as he walked, all the while laughing about the old days. Having their bags and now walking towards downtown, Mitch thought of places to that they could go to. Maybe just wander and look at stores? Possibly get some food while they were at it... Mitch wasn't too sure, but that didn't bother him much. "Alright, sounds like a plan," he said. He whistled a bit as they walked, still thinking of what they could do. Food would definitely be a stop.

Suddenly an idea popped into his head. "Hey, Ty. How about we stop at that dress store. You're gonna need one in not too long for prom," he joked, bracing for some kind of punch from his friend. That got him thinking. What would Tyler look like in a dress... Mitch wondered, then tried to imagine.

It's alright (:

Anne Vampire Lover

Kieramist

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler laughed when Mitch pretended to model his muscles which he did have a lot of, the brunette let himself stare at his friend for a moment before pulling his gaze away as they walked getting further from the school and closer to the downtown area. He loved just walking with Mitch it didn't matter what they did even if they did nothing it was just perfect for Tyler he loved doing nothing else more than this. When Mitch suggested they stop by the dress store because Tyler would need one for prom the brunnette froze his face turning a dark red looking down at the ground.

"I'm not going to prom." Tyler replied quietly before he started walking again not wanting Mitch to see his face as he brushed some hair from his eyes and looked around the downtown and everywhere else but at his best friend.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:58 pm
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch smiled more when he caught a glimpse of Tyler staring at him. A happy and proud thought came to him: he noticed. Doing this simple activity made Mitch happy and relaxed, especially because it was with his best friend. Now if only he could get Tyler to understand his feelings without making a mess of anything. And now, hearing the brunette's words made Mitch's confidence boost a little. This meant that he didn't have a date for prom, or a relationship with a girl. He had a slightly larger chance now.

Trying not to sound happy about Tyler's response, Mitch walked along side his friend and asked, "Why aren't you going to prom? You could get a pretty sweet date with your looks." The brunette smiled encouragingly at his friend after this statement, then added, "If you want, I can find you a date, then Moriah and I can got together with you and your date." Mitch offered this suggestion only because he didn't want to sound happy that his friend had no intention of going to prom. After all, Tyler could still be straight, just without a girlfriend.

Anne Vampire Lover

Kieramist

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:10 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

Tyler's cheeks flared a darker red when Mitch started asking more questions about why he wasn't going to prom but it didn't compare to when his friend told him he could get a cute girl with his looks but reminded him it was just his friend being a good friend and not actually flirting with him. Tyler walked a little faster so Mitch couldn't see his face when his friend offered to help find him a date so the four of them could go to prom together, this didn't sound like the most appealing night being with Mitch and his girlfriend and some girl he could never have feelings for. Tyler wondered if he should tell Mitch about his preferences that he didn't like girls but in fact liked guys, he wouldn't need to add the reason he knew he liked guys was because he was in love with his friend.

"It's not my thing." Tyler replied stopping when they reached the diner, it had the best food in town and also it has ice cream which was his and Mitch's favorite thing to eat since they were little. "Come on, lets get something to eat." Tyler said smiling at his friend as he grabbed the door handle and opened the door.

Kitty 5462

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:33 am
User Image
Mitchel Drew

Mitch paused his speech when he noticed Tyler walking faster. He smiled, knowing that he was probably blushing because that's what he'd always done since they were younger. He continued with his speech as he said, "It'll be fun! I'm sure of it!' When his suggestion was shot down, Mitch didn't persist it any further. He was pretty happy that Tyler wasn't fond of going to prom.

Walking through the open door, Mitch thanked his friend, then went to the counter. "A table for two," he said, flashing a kind smile to the hostess. Smiling back, she nodded, grabbed two menus, and lead the two of them towards the back where a table by the window was open. Once they were seated, menus in hand, Mitch asked, "What do you plan to do then? While everyone is at prom, I mean."

Anne Vampire Lover

Kieramist

Anne Vampire Lover

Newbie Noob

3,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:25 pm
User Image
Tyler Johnsonxxxxxxxx

"Sure, it'll be just as fun as getting a tooth pulled without pain killers." Tyler muttered blushing darker without looking at his friend before following him inside of the dinner feeling a pain his heart as he watched Mitch flash the hostess his award winning smile. The brunette followed quickly to the table and sat down across from his friend and looked at the menu hiding his face behind it.

"I don't know. Maybe I'll pull a Prom Night. The original version." Tyler replied jokingly as he glanced over his menu to shoot his friend a smile before looking back. "So what are you going to get? I was thinking burger and fry's and a chocolate shake for me." Tyler said after a few moments changing the subject to something other than prom.

Kitty 5462
{I am sooooo sorry!!!!! I swear I replied to this! And I had computer issues! I am so sorry!!!}

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff