Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image
Ritsu Ito

Ritsu was slightly shocked at the sound he heard from the piano. It was beautiful, absolutely magnificent. He was quite disappointed when the beautiful music stopped, but he tried hard to conceal the feeling. As Hotaka began to apologize for not noticing him, Ritsu waved his hand, showing that it was alright. He waited until the male was finished speaking before replying. "Don't worry, it's fine," he said, waving his hand again. "It was obviously important if you had to up and leave right then." Ritsu knew his acceptance of the reason was quite ridiculous as well, but he always tried to keep himself out of other peoples' businesses, unless it was a serious, possibly life-threatening issue. But, he still couldn't help but feel quite curious about it this time. Hotaka was quite an interesting character, and it made Ritsu want to learn more about him.

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:26 pm
Hotaka thought long and hard on what to say next. No more lies, pure talk. "Yes...well." A slight pink color tinted his face soon after, unable to find words in place for his feelings. In place of his lie. 'why am I feeling this way towards another student I barely know. This is unlike me.' He thought. Trying to find a good conversation starter so the moment wasn't so terribly awkward like it was clearly becoming. The longer the silence creeped across the room, the harder it was on Hotaka to keep a blush from forming across his face. "Ongaku academy...why did you join?" He leaned against the piano, the question was an obvious breaking point for the young, slender male who couldn't hold back speech any longer. "There must be a reason of your coming? What is your story?" Hotaka's face lighting up with time as he found topics to talk upon.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:24 pm
User Image
Ritsu Ito

Ritsu smiled faintly at Hotaka, unsure of what to say. He noticed that the other male's cheeks seemed to darken a bit, but he couldn't be sure. The lighting could just be a bit different. Shaking it off, the red head tried to think of a way to avoid this silence becoming any more awkward. Thankfully, though, Hotaka had come up with something to say, first. Thinking of the question for only a moment, Ritsu said, "Well, I like art. Photography, drawing, painting, music, design." The male shrugged and looked at the piano. "I want to get better at these things." Ritsu smiled at the brunette and shrugged again. "I guess there could be other reasons, too. I just don't really know what they are, yet."

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:03 pm
Hotaka understood for he to was unsure why fate had brought him there. For what purpose did life so unwillingly lead him here. "I see." His gaze turned to the left to peer out the wide window, the only window, in the room. His thoughts leaving him momentarily as words formed only to roll from his lips into sounds. An accidental, not of his mind, sort of questions spiked the room with awkwardness that was not needed. "Do you have someone special in your life? A lover perhaps?" After all had been said, his thoughts returned leaving him with both a shocked expression, and a trying voice. Turning, he met Ritsu's eyes. "Excuse the question. You don't have to answer." Hotaka sighed and closed his eyes. "I was forced to love, marry, but I didn't follow my parents wishes. In fact i left shortly after they forced me with a woman I refused to marry."  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:44 pm
User Image
Ritsu Ito

Hotaka's question shocked Ritsu at first, but he shortly adapted to it and shrugged. "Ah, it's fine. I've heard weirder questions come from others," he said, ruffling his hair to distract himself. "But no, I don't have a special person in my life. Work, school, and other things have me preoccupied at the moment." Ritsu listened as the brunette explained his love situation. He frowned a bit and shook his head, saying as he did so, "That's terrible. I don't know what I would do if my parents were strick and controlling like that..." The red head paused and looked at Hotaka. "You still loved them, though, didn't you?" Hotaka didn't seem like the type that cared for others, so it made him want to know about him. He wanted to make Hotaka show that he cared for someone.

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:38 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

"Oh, well..." He paused momentarily to think this over. Did he ever love or feel loved? The women he was forced to be with were either in for the money, or their parents were forcing them into this relationship as well. "One girl in particular I was suppose to marry struck me as the perfect one. She was lovely, independent, and she didn't want anything. I should of saw this as odd since the next thing I know she's cheating on me with some other guy. I keep asking myself why I stayed for so long to put up with such none sense, but I have only myself to blame." Hotaka shrugged his shoulders and gave a gentle sigh. He was comfortable on the topic, but Ritsu was still crowding his mind.

OOC: Sorry for the late reply.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 8:26 pm
User Image
Ritsu Ito

Ritsu listened without as the brunette spoke of one of the girls he had been arranged to marry. The thought of that girl being "the one" caused a pang of jealousy to stab into the red head's side, though it changed to sorrow after hearing what she had done. "Oh... Well love is a weird thing and makes us do some pretty stupid things. My friend lost everything he had to a woman he'd been dating for a year." Ritsu shrugged a shoulder and smiled a little. "But, you can always start over with a new love." Reaching out to pat the other male's shoulder, the red head gave a reassuring smile. "I'm sure things will get better for you. But, maybe we should save this conversation for later, I think class is supposed to have started already."

OOC: It's okay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:48 am
Kitty 5462

User Image

Hotaka sighed. "Yes I suppose you are right. The bell will ring momentarily." He quickly made his way over to the door and opened it. "I wouldn't want you to be late." He pushed his glasses back on his face before. He wanted to grab Ritsu's arm and pull him into a warm embrace before he left, but he knew doing so would creep the other out. 'How should I go about seeing him again? Maybe I should...' He stopped Ritsu before he left the room for his class. His arm reaching out without his notice, but quickly returning to his side. "I usually stay after school. There is tea in the lunchroom and an opportunity to meet up with me again. If you like I will be happy to serve you." He hoped this information did not give away his afternoon activities.  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:17 pm
User Image
Ritsu Ito

Ritsu nodded, somewhat disappointed that their conversation had to end, but nonetheless happy for class to begin. He followed Hotaka to the door, then walked through it as the other male held it open. The sudden gesture the brunette made, sticking his arm out then pulling it back, caused the red head to pause and look curiously at the male. After hearing what the male had to say, Ritsu smiled and nodded. "All right then, I'll be sure to meet you in the lunch room after school then," he said, then took another step out the door. "Then we can get more acquainted with each other."

OOC:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:42 pm
Kitty 5462

User Image

Hotaka found himself dazed, staring into the others green eyes. "Yes, we will most certainly chit chat if I have time." And with this they parted ways. The male wandered aimlessly back to his piano, only to play a soft melody until second period when his first class began. The hours felt endless, almost in fact that it was driving Hotaka insane. His emotions had been spiraling out of control all day, leaving him hurting for attention from Ritsu.

When the bell rang for last period dismissal he hurriedly rushed to the cafeteria where his fellow groupies sat waiting for him. "Alright fellas, we have new comers, so let us welcome them with high spirits today." His afternoon happenings were sure to take his mind off of Ritsu, that is until he arrived. Hotaka grabbed a trey, straightened the white table cloth over one table in the corner, and set up the candles to illuminate the room with light under dark shadows. "Open the doors gentlemen." Two of the other males walked over to the set of double doors that led into the cafe. Adjusting his glasses the male watched as a set of young ladies wondered inside smiling ever so brightly. "Welcome ladies to our host club. How may we accompany you this evening?"

((OOC: So sorry for not replying quicker! emotion_facepalm ))  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:47 pm
User Image
Ritsu Ito

Ritsu nodded happily as the conversation ended. He was glad that he would be able to meet with Hotaka again, without any awkwardness. On the way back to his class, he smiled, probably like an idiot, but he didn't care. All he cared about was waiting for the day to get over so he could meet Hotaka again. For some reason, he didn't know why, he couldn't keep his mind off of the brunette, or their next meeting.

By the time the last period came around Ritsu could hardly keep himself calm and level-headed. All that ran through his mind were thoughts of Hotaka and what their meeting would be like. He hardly paid attention to the introductions of his classmates, what they would be learning in this class, and their first assignment. When the dismissal bell of the last hour came around, he was almost instantly out the doors and headed towards the lunchroom.

Once arriving at the lunchroom, he was a bit shocked to see several girls walking inside, being greeted by guys. Oh, it's a host club kind of thing, he thought, slowly walking towards the doors. When greeted by one of the males at the door, Ritsu asked for Hotaka. He received a brief look of confusion from the host before being led to the male.

"Ah, hi there Hotaka," Ritsu said as he sat in front of the male.

OOC: It's okay ^^

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:51 am
Kitty 5462

User Image

Hotaka sat across from Ritsu and somewhat blushed. "Excuse the apparel and the awkward stares. I didn't realize we were going to have so many customers today." He sighed and leaned back in a relaxed fashion. "I am host in the afternoon. Serving ladies tea and other treats is something I enjoy. I believe it's when they smile and appreciate the fact someone is doing this for them is what makes me so happy to cater their needs." He gave a quick smirk before going back to Ritsu. "Anyhow, I am glad you could come. Would you like some tea?" Before the other could even answer he moved and grabbed the tea pot, pouring the liquid into the china ware. "It's Sakura tea. A delicacy, and a rather famous drink among our clients."  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:08 pm
User Image
Ritsu Ito

Ritsu shook his head and waved a hand at Hotaka. "Np, no, it's fine. I just didn't realize you were, ah, part of a host club sort of thing," he said, blushing lightly. The thought of Hotaka serving him tea while they were alone, caused a fluttering sensation in the red-head's chest. Pushing the thoughts away, Ritsu focused on what Hotaka was saying again. So, he enjoyed making people happy, a good trait for a person to have.

Accepting the offer for tea, Ritsu glanced around the room. "I'm happy that you offered. So, how did you come about becoming a host," he asked, taking the china once it was set in front of him. He sipped carefully, letting the taste fill his mouth before swallowing.

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:40 am
Kitty 5462

User Image

"I was in charge of setting up club ideas for the beginning of the year, first year I started. Given such a dutiful task I took it on with great worry that I wouldn't be able to match the interests of everyone in the school, so I got a group together to figure out ideas. We came up with several, and by the end of the year I had everything planned out, however, I noticed we had one to many clubs for the female group, and one less for the male." He sighed. "Long story short, a girl came up to me asking if a host club was going to be present in the near future and that's where I got the idea. Seeing as how the other clubs did not fit my personality in the least I chose hosting and found it to be very time consuming, but all the more fun." Fun in his terms were rather different then the fun in another's terms. He was a strange one, but this did not bother Hotaka. "With what funds we make from the club they go straight to the school for books and school supplies for those who can't afford it."  

Orgasmic_Firefly

Interesting Gaian

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kieramist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:19 pm
User Image
Ritsu Ito

Ritsu listened, nodding every now and again. The red-head wasn't usually one to join clubs; instead, he spent his spare time drawing, taking pictures, and occasionally working. He didn't have time for clubs. "Ah, that makes sense. You joined it because you didn't seem to enjoy any other clubs," Ritsu said, clarifying. "Well, it does seem like a rather interesting thing to do." He looked around at the other people scattered around the room. Everyone else seemed to enjoy themselves, too. Perhaps he should join the club, too. Maybe it would spice up his life a bit.

Turning his attention back to Hotaka, Ritsu sipped more of his tea. "I don't believe the funds could go to anything better. It's very nice of you guys to do." Setting the tea down in front of his, the red-head leaned forward in his chair. Clearing his throat, he looked the brunette in the eye and said, "Anyway, getting to more important things, I want to know more about you, and your past."

OOC:

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces