Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:57 am
xx-Skate all day-xx

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸"TheI am finding out that maybe I was wrong, That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone, Stay with me, this is what I need, please? " ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
ஐEric ஐMatthew ஐJohnson ஐ

Looking at Alister he gulped a bit as he walked to his room and changed into some pjs and then made his way back to the male's room. Calmly he slipped under the covers and wrapped his arms around him as he kept his head down and letting the blanket cover him all the way and letting Alister get most of it as well. "Sweet dreams"he said softly as he rubbed his arm hoping it would warm himm up.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ "I am nothing now and it's been so long, Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope ,This time I will be listening "♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

Company:Alister
Mood:worried
Thoughts:Oh I really need to take care of him better
Out of Cutness:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:29 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister slept somewhat peacefully, finally getting some well deserved rest. It was a good thing that Alister had gotten Eric as soon as he did, his body was almost at breaking point from exhaustion and sleep deprivation. Feeling someone get into his bed, he rolled over and hugged Eric close, cuddling him like he would Mira whenever the wolf slept on his bed, watching like a silent sentinel. He held Eric close and slept easier.

White Reaper of the Night

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:49 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸"TheI am finding out that maybe I was wrong, That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone, Stay with me, this is what I need, please? " ¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

User Image

Gasping softly he looked at the other male as he took a deep breath and rubbed Alister's check gently with his fingertips as he bite his bottom lip and then pulled his hand back and began to fall back asleep slowly. He left his arms around the male for the night not wanting to upset the other by moving so he remained there breathign slowly and gently.

¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ "I am nothing now and it's been so long, Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope ,This time I will be listening "♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸

Mood:worried
Thoughts:Oh I really need to take care of him better
Out of Cutness:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:46 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister woke up, late in the morning and he yawned softly, then looked down to Eric hugging him close and he couldn't help but smile softly and hold him close. "Well this is quite lovely, and I feel better then ever" he gently toke the boy's hand off of him and he got out of bed and stretched his sore muscles, yawning yet again. Looking over to Eric, he smiled softly and bending down, he gently stroked his cheek.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:09 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Stiring a bit he woke up a bit as he took a deep breath and looked up seeing it was Alister as he blushed scarlet red and then covered his face quickly with his hands."Sorry sir. I will get out of bed and let you continue to rest and I will make you some breakfast'he said gently as he got up. Shivering he took a small breath and looked at the male gently as he tilted his head 'Back to bed please"he said.

Mood:cofused
Thoughts:why is he touching me
Out of Cutness:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:34 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Looking down at the little boy who was taking care of him, he couldn't help but smile and yawn softly. "Oh Eric, you don't have to be sorry, I feel wonderful. We slept for ten hours, don't worry I've gotten plenty of sleep" he stretched out his muscles and loosened then up. "You don't have to make me breakfast Eric, I can cook." he went through his clothing, trying to decide on what to wear. He had a meeting to go today to show off a new laptop he had designed.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:44 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Nodding gently he sat up and stretched but whimpered when he felt his back pop as he looked at the other gently. "Can I at least lossen up your muscles a bit that way your muslces are more open and not sore?"he said gently as he rubbed his neck softly. Shivering a bit he pulled out of the covers as he let his legs wake up as he curled his toes a bit as he hummed softly to himself.

Out of Cutness:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:46 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister looked over at Eric and he heard him pop his muscles and he stretched himself out a bit and yawned. "Sure, if you think it'll help that much" he went over to the bed and he laid down on his stomach, allowing Eric to massage him, to supposedly help his muscles. Alister has never woken up with a sore back or any stretched muscles. He closed his eyes and yawned softly, enjoying his bed.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:20 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Blinking he was a bit suprised that the other male let him actually give him a massage, most times when he offered to help someone he would get yelled at, rejected or even hit. So this was the first time someone actually accepted his help so it made him worry as to what would happen when he was done. Shivering he climbed onto the other resting on his rear he then began to massage his back as he took small breaths as he worked on getting all the knots he could get out of his back. Once he was done he pulled away quickly and covered himself quickly almost like he was reacting and preparing himself to get hit for doing a bad job or even doing what he just did.

Out of Cutness:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:36 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister yawned softly and looked back, waiting for Eric to start massaging his back, wondering what was taking him so long. Feeling his weight on his back, he sighed softly and relaxed, letting Eric massage his shoulders and back, working the knots out of it. Alister smiled softly when Eric finally finished and he looked back at Eric, seeing him covering himself. "What are you doing?" he chuckles softly and turns over. Sitting up, he looked at Eric and ruffled his hair playfully "I'm not going to hit you if thats what you're wondering." he got out from under him and stood up, stretching his back. "You did a wonderful job Eric." he smiled at him then yawns softly

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:17 am
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Looking up at the other gently as he gently pulled his hands away from his hands as he gently blinked and took a deep breath. 'Okay but if you are tiered still you should took a nap or get some sleep. But any how where will you be so I can bring you some lunch "he asked gently as he tilted his head a bit. Shivering he slipped out of the covers and took the blanket he had brought in earlier and wrapped it around himself as he made his way out of the room and to the kitchen.

Out of Cutness:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:11 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Alister looked over at Eric as he listened to him and he yawned loudly then nodded. "I'll probably just be in here or the bathroom." he went back to looking through his clothing and whistled for Mira. Finding some of his clothing that seemed to please him, he put it over his shoulder and looked at the door as she came in. "Hello Mira, how are you" he scratched her neck smiling and wrote on a piece of paper and put it in her collar. "Deliver this to Charlie at the grocery store." she nodded and toke off. Smiling brightly, he went through his home and ran himself a bath of warm water. Lighting a few candles, he stripped and slipped into the tub.

((Sorry that I haven't been on much lately, problems came up in the family. I should be returning to my usual schedule soon enough))  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:29 am
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Walking into the kitchen he folded the blanket get and then began to look around at everything to see what he could make for lunch that was good, easy and healthy for the other as he blinked a bit. Taking a small breath he pulled out some bread, cheese, ham, cucumbers, tomatoes and onions as he hummed to himself as he worked. Calmly he began to make sandwiches for him and place them onto a plate when he was done with them. When he was done he made about 6 sandwiches and just one small one for himself so he could n****e on through out the day as he headed to find his master.

Thoughts:what should I make him for lunch
Out of Cutness:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:29 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Relaxing in the bath water, he sighs softly and closes his eyes, letting the water steaming up and making the upper part of his body glisten somewhat. Checking the clock in the room, he got out of the water and stretches his body. "Well, guess its time to find Eric and see what he made." Draining the water, he stepped out and started drying himself off, making sure to dry his hair right and comb it somewhat. Finding his clothing yet again, he put it on and finishes drying his hair. "There we go, all done" he smiled at himself and left the bathroom, going to his room where he hoped Eric was going.

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:05 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

User Image

Humming softly Eric stopped in the bedroom as he tilted his head softly."Hello I made you ham sandwiches with Swiss chess, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers and onions and a light mustard glaze" he said softly as he smiled gently. Moving he handed the plate to Alistair as he smiled gently, once the other took the plate he left the room heading to go and deal with the laundry as he hummed softly to himself.

Thoughts:what should I make him for lunch
Out of Cutness:

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items