Submit

Dr Insano 12

Distinct Firestarter

6,700 Points
  • Over Easy 100
  • PvP 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:52 am
As the title says im looking for a partner, I prefer doing rp's in PM mainly for convenience and privacy but if you want to do it in a thread thats alright. Im up for just about anything as long as we can discuss the plot details, im fine with any amount of writing so just comment here if interested or PM me, it'd be easier to get my attention if you PM me though XD.

The pairings that i kind of want to do i can list here.

Hero X Villain (Personally my favorite one)

Alien X Human.

Cyborg/robot X Human (Or another cyborg or something to that extent, either way.)

Mythical creature X Human/Another mythical creature.

A danny phantom type rp (this one is my second favorite cause i love that show to death. But ive only done it once XD)

Ive been craving a mass effect rp as of late, the specific pairing id like to do is Aria X Shepard, But i am open to other pairings in this universe as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 11:40 am
Dr Insano 12
As the title says im looking for a partner, I prefer doing rp's in PM mainly for convenience and privacy but if you want to do it in a thread thats alright. Im up for just about anything as long as we can discuss the plot details, im fine with any amount of writing so just comment here if interested or PM me, it'd be easier to get my attention if you PM me though XD.

The pairings that i kind of want to do i can list here.

Hero X Villain (Personally my favorite one)

Alien X Human.

Cyborg/robot X Human (Or another cyborg or something to that extent, either way.)

Mythical creature X Human/Another mythical creature.

A danny phantom type rp (this one is my second favorite cause i love that show to death. But ive only done it once XD)

I don't mind either one on threads or pms. I'm using this method just incase you agree and I have more room on Pms for us. I personally would like to try the Hero and Villain. And you kinda peaked my interested on the Danny Phantom type of roleplay.  

Egzist

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff