Forbidden love (reserved) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:15 pm
Ven Vanity
User Image Kurzin slept peacefully tangled up in the messy sheets his body was pressed agenst his master as he slept with his head on his masters chest as well as one hand, he and a grin on his face for what had happened was probably the best thing that could happen to a salve with his past. he was naked of course under the sheets but the nuck piece was still there, and cold  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:24 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Ven Vanity
User Image Kurzin slept peacefully tangled up in the messy sheets his body was pressed agenst his master as he slept with his head on his masters chest as well as one hand, he and a grin on his face for what had happened was probably the best thing that could happen to a salve with his past. he was naked of course under the sheets but the nuck piece was still there, and cold

User Image

Sayfaldin blinked he opened his eyes, squinting from the sunlight shining on his tired blurry eyes. Sayfaldin looked down seeing Kurzin's head on his chest. He bit his bottom lip, blushing remembering what had happened last night. Sayfaldin saw the neck piece still applied onto the elf's neck, he poked it and hastily pulled his hand back from the coldness of the piece. Sayfaldin slowly arched himself up with his elbows, careful of not to wake Kurzin. He wrapped his arms around Kurzin's waist and leaned his head back against the head board turning it slightly towards the wall so that the sun's gleam wasn't in his eyes. Sayfaldin closed his eyes, falling back to sleep. He dreamt of last night, a slight grin appearing on his face.

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 8:28 pm
Ven Vanity
User Image when his master poked at the neck piece it tightened itself on his neck. Kurzin made a face and moved a little his body tensed a bit but then he relaxed and snuggled a little closer to his master....soon enough though he woke up and slid himself out of the bed carefull not to disturb hismaster he put his underwear and then pants on and silently went down stares he took him a bit but he found the kitchen and was soon making his master breakfast  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:15 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Ven Vanity
User Image when his master poked at the neck piece it tightened itself on his neck. Kurzin made a face and moved a little his body tensed a bit but then he relaxed and snuggled a little closer to his master....soon enough though he woke up and slid himself out of the bed carefull not to disturb hismaster he put his underwear and then pants on and silently went down stares he took him a bit but he found the kitchen and was soon making his master breakfast

User Image

Sayfaldin stirred on his bed, in his sleep. He blushed chewing his lips as he kept dreaming. Sayfaldin then sat upright quickly biting his bottom lip hard. He looked around on his bed as he noticed his elf not laying there ontop of him or anywhere on the bed. Sayfaldin slid off of the bed, pulling back on his boxers. He then walked towards his bedroom door. He pointed his nose into the air as he smelt the delicious scent that was coming from the kitchen. He smiled as he walked down the steps then into the kitchen he saw the elf. Walking up behind him he wrapped his arms around the elf's waist and leaned his face down towards his elf's cheek pressing his lips against it kissing his elf's cheek softly. "Morning handsome. The food smells good." Sayfaldin greeted and commented, smiling bigger.

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:25 pm
Ven Vanity
User Image "Well thank you." he said and smiled as he place an omlet and country potatos on his masters plate then some on a plate for him "Here you are." he aid handing him the plate her rubbed the gold neck piece "Hey did you by chances touch this at all while i was asleep?" he asked with his cute inoccent voice  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:40 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Ven Vanity
User Image "Well thank you." he said and smiled as he place an omlet and country potatos on his masters plate then some on a plate for him "Here you are." he aid handing him the plate her rubbed the gold neck piece "Hey did you by chances touch this at all while i was asleep?" he asked with his cute inoccent voice

User Image

Sayfaldin watched as the elf slide and omlet and country potatos down onto his plate he nodded as a welcome from the compliment he gave earlier. He smiled grabbing his plate and a fork along with it he stabbled his fork into his omlet tearing a piece off he slid the piece in between his lips and began to chew. He smiled, "mmm.." He said as he swallowed the omlet hearing the elf question him, he looked towards the piece of gold on the elf's neck. "Uhh.. Yes I did.. Well poked it because I was wondering why it was still sitting there on your neck and not fallen off.. During last night..." Sayfaldin said as he turned his back towards the elf to hide the blush he knew was appearing on his cheeks he began to each some of his potatoes.

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:00 pm
Ven Vanity
User Image "One of my old masters put it there for when i missed behaved, if i tryed to take it off it would only get a stronger grip if it was touched, except for when i pleasured some one  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:25 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Ven Vanity
User Image "One of my old masters put it there for when i missed behaved, if i tryed to take it off it would only get a stronger grip if it was touched, except for when i pleasured some one

User Image

Sayfaldin frowned of the thought of anyone else putting their hands on his elf. He frowned about hearing that his old master did.. He wondered why his old master hadn't taken the piece of gold from his neck when he had gotten rid off the elf. Sayfaldin sighed, "So if you continue to pleasure me.. The thing will fall off?" Sayfaldin questioned, setting his finished plate onto the counter as he turned facing his elf again.

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:45 pm
Ven Vanity
"No." he said in reply to the comment about it falling off he set his plate down which hadnt had much food left on it and took his masters dish and began to wash them in the sink it was a weird sight to see, a big buff man like him doingthe dishes  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:17 am
Tanuki Ookami
Ven Vanity
"No." he said in reply to the comment about it falling off he set his plate down which hadnt had much food left on it and took his masters dish and began to wash them in the sink it was a weird sight to see, a big buff man like him doingthe dishes

Sayfaldin frowned at him saying no, he then sighed not liking the cold piece sitting upon his neck. Sayfaldin then smiled as he watched the elf do the dishes. He then turned leaving out of the kitchen. Walking up the stairs, and into his room, he climbed onto his bed. Laying back against the pillows closing his eyes..

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 11:00 am
Ven Vanity
Kurzin smiled at his master and watchedd him leave after doing the dishes he dryed them and set them aside he was going to fallow his master but stopped. He wasnt feeling to well....Was it the food he just ate? he put a hand on his stomach but soon the sickness passed and he thought nothing of it wand walked up to the room his master was in. He smiled and crawled into the bed after his master and laid his head on his chest

((I dont wanna wait for ever for the pregnancy to kick in so i did it now ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:37 pm
Tanuki Ookami
Ven Vanity
Kurzin smiled at his master and watchedd him leave after doing the dishes he dryed them and set them aside he was going to fallow his master but stopped. He wasnt feeling to well....Was it the food he just ate? he put a hand on his stomach but soon the sickness passed and he thought nothing of it wand walked up to the room his master was in. He smiled and crawled into the bed after his master and laid his head on his chest

((I dont wanna wait for ever for the pregnancy to kick in so i did it now ))

Sayfaldin smiled as he felt the elf climb ontop of him as he layed his body against his, Sayfaldin wrapped his arms around Kurzin's waist. He kissed the back of Kurzin's head letting the warmth of their body heat kick in. Sayfaldin sighed blissfully. "Mmm.. Thank you for the nice breakfest, Kurzin. It was very delicious." Sayfaldin said as his eyes roamed around the room, Sayfaldin pulled the blanket that sat at his and Kurzin's waists up to Kurzin's back and his chest. "Mmm.. This feels so good.." The angel said, commenting on Kurzin's body laying ontop of his and the warmth. Sayfaldin tilted his head back against the pillows and closed his eyes.  

sublime flow

Shy Kitten

3,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:39 pm
Ven Vanity
Kurzin smiled and closed his eyes but made a face as the sick feeling came back he thought nothing of it thinking it would pass like the last time but it got increasingly worse and ran to the bathroom and to the toilet and......well ya know. he sat infrot of it on his knees shaking a little bit and took a few deep breaths and flushed the toilet the rinsed his mouth out at the sink and walked slowly to the door frame of the bathroom and leaned on it holding his stomach

((if ya dont mind im going to do a little time skip like a day or two so i can post a little more on whats going on. so you can respond to the txt above then the txt below ~P.S. elf pregnancy is going to be a little different he will have a very small...baby bump now and has been sick for a while so~ if you dont want to do tie skip just ignor the txt below))

it had been a few dayssince Kurzin had gotten sick and it looked like he had gained weight rather than lost it, which you think would happen cause of all the puking he had done. he was curled up in the bed his hands on his small bump of a belly and the covers over him he did infact feel a little weak "Sayfaldin....do you think we should go to the doctors to see whats wrong with me?" he asked his eyes were tired looking  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff