Dog of War (Yaoi) [Open and in need of seme]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:53 pm
On the run from his past Cassius had made for himself the life of a sell-sword or mercenary, he is content with his life never fearing that the dark secrets of his past will be uncovered. Until the day he is hired by a man with the strangest request.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name:Cassius Lanza
Personality: Cassius seems to have an upbeat personality always taking everything in stride and never losing the smile on his face, however many people have claimed that there is something off about Cassius's smiles, they seem to forced or in some cases malicious. Many people wonder what his real personality is like underneath that happy go lucky mask.
Bio: Like many other people Cassius is living in a city that is constantly on the brink of war, where men fight with futuristic swords and guns, and where humanity is slowly driving themselves to extinction. Cassius does not like talking about his past and whenever someone asks the normally cheerful man becomes cold and closed off. Most of the land has been devastated so people have to live in special purified cities and only sell swords like Cassius or soldiers have ever been sighted outside of the city along with the few rare travelers.
Position: Uke  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:33 pm
Tactician_of_Ylisse
On the run from his past Cassius had made for himself the life of a sell-sword or mercenary, he is content with his life never fearing that the dark secrets of his past will be uncovered. Until the day he is hired by a man with the strangest request.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name:Cassius Lanza
Personality: Cassius seems to have an upbeat personality always taking everything in stride and never losing the smile on his face, however many people have claimed that there is something off about Cassius's smiles, they seem to forced or in some cases malicious. Many people wonder what his real personality is like underneath that happy go lucky mask.
Bio: Like many other people Cassius is living in a city that is constantly on the brink of war, where men fight with futuristic swords and guns, and where humanity is slowly driving themselves to extinction. Cassius does not like talking about his past and whenever someone asks the normally cheerful man becomes cold and closed off. Most of the land has been devastated so people have to live in special purified cities and only sell swords like Cassius or soldiers have ever been sighted outside of the city along with the few rare travelers.
Position: Uke

I might be willing to roleplay with you, depends on the request or what it could be.  

White Reaper of the Night

Tactician_of_Ylisse

Sparkly Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:35 pm
xx-Skate all day-xx

*Ok that's cool I just have a couple things to lay down

1. please watch the typos or be semi literate
and 2. if you are going to be gone for a while please let me know so I don't sit there and wonder if you dropped off the face of the earth. Other than those two things I don't really have any requests, I mean I'm pretty laid back when it comes to rping and I'm not really a**l about rules so....post whenever you are ready or let me know if you want me to post first*  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games