• Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:19 pm
Kait Kimishi

User Image

Shane Lawlet Dawson

I am not afraid to walk this world alone

Shane finished his lunch and tossed out his trash. He didn't feel like being in school anymore. He really just didn't. So, he grabbed his back pack and slung it over his shoulder. He decided that he'd just ditch the rest of school. He felt like there was no point in being here.

Shane walked out of the cafiteria and walked accross campus. He past by the garden too but didn't notice Kevin there this time and just continued through the foot ball field. Luckily no one was there so he made it across with no trouble at all and went straight home. His father wouldn't be there until later that night, so Shane could actually just be himself for awhile. Without worries of being pushed around, judged or stared at. Why did he feel so alone in this world? 'Had I done something?' Shane asked himself and sighed. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he walked to his room and plopped onto his bed.

Honey if you stay, you'll be forgiven but nothing you
can say to stop me from going home.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:21 am
Kevin Day Hersay

Can you hear me?

Kevin was glad no one has come here except the new dude. He was kinda sad of that that the new dude knew his secret spot. He didn't feel like finding another one all he can hope for is that the new dude doesn't find him. 'worthless, alone, useless, why should I wast my breath on you,' went through his mind making him almost cry but he didn't he kept it up since forever and he wont let himself cry. He would feel more useless if he let himself cry.

If he went home now he knew his guardian would be there. His guardian is pretty much always at the house because his guardian has a at home job. It pays well and Kevin always wished he would go out more but the only time his guardian goes out is when he is lifting weights.

Falling to the depths can I ever go back

LilRinn

Kait Kimishi

Desirable Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Person of Interest 200
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff