Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Little Red and The Big Bad Wolf. ((Need one character))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2013 9:26 pm
Just a few things before you get into the story. I just have a few requirements.
I am looking for:
- Two+ good sized paragraphs per post.
- Active behavior. Meaning that you are able to post everyday. I can post multiple times a day, everyday. Unless I give warning.
- PLEASE post with a picture and color.
- Do NOT godmod me!

Also this will be a romance/action role play. PM me your character if interested. ^^

Little Red and The Big Bad Wolf.

For years the village has been plagued with the cursed werewolf that they all refer to as The Big Bad Wolf. They all have seen it at least once in their lives and for sure seen the chaos and terror the beast brings upon the village. No one goes out side after dark anymore and those who do don't make it till morning. They end up ripped to shreds in a bloody mess. The big bad wolf is no myth to take lightly...

One afternoon the leader of the village trapped the beast while it was drinking from the river. Knowing what the villagers wanted, he resisted from killing the beast then in there and took him back to town. There he was chained down int the middle of town and inside a cage. This way the villagers could torture and humiliate the beast for all the bloody murder he brought the town along with the pain of dead family members. This beast deserved it! So it's what he got.

All but one boy that the wolf had failed to kill years ago when he killed the child's mother. Of coarse he was much older now. He wouldn't torment the wolf though. Each night he'd sneak out and be the wolf's companion and give him food to eat. He'd get in so much trouble if anyone found out, so why did he do it? Not to mention the wolf killed his mother when he was just a boy. Or did he not know?

The wolf came up with a plan to trick the other male into letting him go. He said that if he was set free, he'd head through the woods and never, ever return again. Everyone could live in peace with no more fear. The other male thought about it and went. Later he came back with a knife and picked all the locks off. The wolf was free now but something happens that the other male didn't expect. The wolf grabbed the other male by his shirt and dragged him away. The other male's struggling and screaming was useless against the wolf's size and power. At last they stopped far away and deep into the woods. With the Big Bad Wolf and Little Red alone, what will happen and how does Little Red plan on getting home?

User Image
User Image

Name: Derek
Species: Werewolf.
Bio: As a young boy, Derek had it rough. He was abandoned in a village with no name, no money or food and certainly no family. His life was pretty much lived begging for food and taking what ever shelter he could. Even if that was a box. He was always treated like the rotten apple in the bunch and never knew why. When all he wanted was love and a roof to live under, he was getting rejection. Until a witch offered him her love, a home and food for every meal. That is under the condition he became a werewolf and protected her when he got older. Derek took the offer gladly and gained everything he wanted including his knew mother.. The witch.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:34 pm
LilRinn

OutOfCookies : do you think you would like little Remi? you can delete this post if you want, but my pm isn't working write and might not send everything that i wanted to.

User Image

Name : Remi
personality : Remi is shy, and pretty quiet, but there is reason for it. Remi has had a lot of older men want him, and for a while he thought it was ok, until they just used him and left him. Now Remi has a hard time getting close to anyone, and doesnt trust anyone until they prove they can be trusted.
Bio : Remi grew up with his Aunt, and his cousin Red, in the a small village. His family never really knew why Remi had become so distant, but didn't ever ask. When Remi turned 13 he left his village, and found a new village to take him in. Little did he know it was inhabited by a werewolf. This however didn't really bother Remi all that much. Sure he didn't like the thought of being clawed to death, but he liked the thrill of it all. Remi likes the sense of danger wherever he goes, He enjoys it. He normally won't get into danger but he will jump when he gets the chance in most cases. He now lives in a small hut that he build outside of town.

ThE-_-Tru-_-HatTeR

4,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items