Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
1x1 search plots

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolf-Anima55

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:12 pm
Hello, I was once Wolf-Anima55 but I lost that account so now here I am looking like an extreme noob. Though I promise I do not roleplay like one. I can write up to four paragraph if given the inspiration, but I like to stick to around two. I usually play the dominate personality in the Yaoi relationships (yes I know the Japanese terms but that's why I got banned with my last account.) I do not like one liners, though I do understand writers block. I do have times when I will be gone for awhile because I am prone to bad health. Also if it says I'm on and I'm not responding feel free to message me or quote me, there is a chance I don't know you responded or I have writers block. Well here are some of my plot ideas, the ones Striked out are currently taken

User Image
Imprint

_____ is kind of a loner, doesn't talk to many people and has a strange hobby. His hobby is going into the woods in his backyard and watching this pack of wolves that seemed to just ignore his existence. The reason he is so infatuated with this particular group of wolves is because when he was ten years old he got lost in the woods, and when he was almost dead a ginger colored wolf picked him up and took him back to his house. Ever since he has been watching this pack, watching that wolf in particular. He couldn't understand why It helped him instead of just eating him, since it was the middle of winter and food was slim. Latley he has noticed that his wolf hasn't been with the pack and the pack numbers are dwindling though as the warm weather neared it was nothing new. It seemed they always disappeared when it go warm. Now there is a new group of kids in school, all siblings and all strikingly handsome. ___ figures they would just be interested in the popular kids so he ignored them until one of the boys approaches him. There is something familiar about this boy but ____ cant put his finger on it. he feels like he has seen those eyes before. He introduces himself as Jamie and that was the beginning of torture. Jamie begins to pretty much stalk ____ but not in a creepy way in a fun teasing way that often got a bit intimate but ____ isn't a fan of it since he is straight and doesn't want to be with Jamie. though Jamie isn't one to take no for an answer especially since, this is his last year as a human. Jamie is that wolf that ____ is so infatuated with and every year when its warm he becomes a human. Though for the last few years he was to scared to approach ____ but now he knows its his last chance and he will make ____ fall in love with him.

User Image
The Bakery

Kaito just recently lost his mother to a car accident which put him in charge of her bakery. Almost immediately it all went to hell since he didn't know a thing about how to bake or run a business. So his aunt sends his young adopted cousin to live with him for the summer and try and help him with the work since _____ is amazing at baking. The moment Kaito saw the beautiful white haired child he fell in love with him. Though he is awful at showing his feelings so everything he does is wrong. He actually ends up hurting ______ once and awhile but quickly feels bad and tries to make up for it. Will ____ be able to see through his rough exterior and what happens when his aunt find out about their growing relationship?

A Promise

_____ and Jef are brothers, jef being the older brother by just a year and a half. Jef and ____ are realy close to each other practically inseperable. But what happens when jef over hears their father making a deal with a man that when ___ turns 15 then he will sell both his children to slavery to him. Jef went to run away packing his stuff then heading to his brothers room to take him with but his father caught him. He threatend Jef that if he ran he would make things worse for him and his brother. Jef didnt want his brother hurt so he just made a promise to himself. He promise he wouldnt let this man hurt his brother that he would try his best to protect him when they were taken.

User Image

Foreign Love

_____ was taking a trip with his school to france, and when he is there he meets a boy names Joshua. Joshua is a college student but not just that he is also a slave to a very wealthy man. Of course he is allowed to go to school hang out with friends but when push comes to shove his master is allowed to do whatever he pleases to him whenever he pleases. ___ and Josh start talking and the next thing they new...they were falling i love. But Josh always seemed to disapear and haveto leave because of an emergency and ____ starts to suspect somthing. Though Josh says nothing on the topic. But what happens when its time for ____ to go back to America and josh cant go with him because the fact he is a slave? will this love be completely forgotton?

User Image

Street Rat

____ is the son of the governor, he is one of the wealthiest people in the state. He is also running a 'clean up the streets' act which everyone thinks is this amazing idea, but it is also corrupt. The only way to clean up the streets is for the police to go around and force the homeless people away. Of course no one knows that they are being forced away, or where they are being taken. Not even the Governors son knows the truth. One day ____ is walking home from the library when a gang recognized him as the son of the Governor and attacked him in a alley way. before severe damage could be done a boy appears out of nowhere. He defends _____ and manages to scare the gang away. The boy is like no other person _____ has ever seen, he wore tattered dirty clothes, his hair looked brown but if one looked close enough they could see the blond sticking out from under the dirt and he wore no shoes. Yet he was gorgeous, through the dirt and grim on his face, his vibrant green eyes shone. Before ____ could say a word of thanks the boy disappeared down the alley. ______ decided he would come back everyday and try to find the boy, little did he know it wouldn't be too hard find him because after only two days he found him in the alley barely alive. It turned out during the fight to help ____ he received a deep gash on his side. Add onto that dehydration, fatigue and not eating for a few days and it was obvious the boy wasn't in very good shape. so____ takes him in and nurses him back to health. But when this 'street rat' (as the governor puts it) wakes up and see's he is no longer in the alley but instead in a apartment he freaks out. Will ____ be able to win his trust? If he does will he admit he is the governors son? the person trying to get rid of people like the boy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:20 pm
Character Profiles

User Image
Name: Jamie Class
Personality: Jamie is the kind of guy that goes and gets what he wants. Though when it comes to talking to people besides his pack he does sort of panic and say the wrong things. thankfully his good looks has gotten him out of many different situations. He has never loved someone but he feels like he might love _____.
Bio: Jamie was once a normal kid but one day one his way home from school he was attacked by a rogue wolf. For some reason the wolf didn't kill him though, he simply bit him then ran off. Jamie was rushed to the hospital but by the time they got him the a fever was tearing through his body. They stitched his wound and put him in an ice bath to try and bring the fever down but it was relentless. So they did what they could then left him over night. When they came back Jamie was gone and instead there was a young wolf pup in the room howling and freaking out. The doctors were extremely confused and called animal control. They took the wolf pup and were on the way to a lab to experiment and check on him when they were ambushed by a ground of 7 people. One of them was the reason Jamie was in this predicament and felt responsible. They took Jamie in and when he turned human again they explained everything to him. For the first two years Jamie hated them and wanted to get away but soon enough he got the pack mentality and became one of them. But he promised he would never bite a human and put them through what he went through. One day when the pack was out hunting he noticed a young boy in trouble and immediately when to his aide not letting his brother and sisters near him. He rescued the boy and decided to visit him every once and while to make sure he was alright. Soon he began to care about the human and wanted to get to know him. So when his last chance came along he decided to take it.

User Image
Name: Kaito Fava
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Ever since Kaito was a kid he was never good at expressing emotions and whenever he had a crush on someone he would pick on them and bully them. Which ended up driving people away from him. thus he sort of became a loner and not many people like him. Though he does have a kind side and when he isn't monotone he is actually a fun guy.
Bio: Kaito's father ditched before he was born so from the very beginning he was attached to his mothers side. She opened the Bakery and it soon became very successful. Kaito worked by his moms side but never really showed much interest in Baking or business in general. When he graduated high school he got a house right in the next town over. On Christmas his mother was on her way over to his house when a drunk driver hit her car and she died on impact. After this everything went downhill for Kaito and he became rather depressed. He inherited the Bakery and wanted desperately to give it up but it was the last link to his mom so he is going to try his best.
Pic:

User Image
Name: Lionel (leo-nel) Abel
Sexuality: Homosexual
Position: Dominate
Personality: He is a very fun loving flirtatious guy. He seizes the moment because he never knows when he will be called upon next and how long he has his freedom.
Bio: Lionel was born in France, his mother English his father French. Sadly his mom passed away when he was very young leaving him with just his dad. This wasn't a problem as his father was a wonderful man that loved him very much and supplied for him. In high school Lionel was a good student and loved by the teachers and other students. His kindness and good attitude helped people like him. He planned to go to college to get a degree in teaching but his father fell extremely ill when he graduated. So instead of following his dreams he stayed home and took care of his dad. Though he wasn't getting any better and soon the doctor said he needed to get surgery but they didn't have the money for it. That is when Lionel was approached by extremely wealthy man that promised to pay for his fathers surgery, but there was a price. Leo was to be his slave and do whatever he wants until he was freed by him. Leo having no choice since he had to save his father agreed and that is how he ended up being a slave. Now he wants nothing more to get out of it but knows he has no choice.

User Image
Name: Scout
Scars/piercings: He has bad scars on his back from the fire.
Personality: Stand offish, protective, paranoid and athletic
Bio: Scout didn't start off in the streets, in fact he lived in a house with his mother and his baby sister. His mother was loving and extremely kind, she gave her kids everything she could even though her job wasn't very well paying. Scouts father left when he was 3 so he never got the chance to get to know him. When he turned 10 his mother gave him a little silver locket with her picture and his little sisters picture in it. While yes lockets are usually given to girls he loved it and couldn't of asked for a better gift.

Life was great and the young Scout thought nothing bad could happen. Of course with this false sense of security he was not prepared for the tragedy that struck. His house caught fire in the middle of the night and he woke up to the sound of his baby sisters cries. He quickly got up and rushed to her room picking her up out of her crib then searching for his mother. When he couldn't find her he knew that he had to get his baby sister out then come back. He went out and placed her on the lawn far enough away from the fire then ran back in to find his mom. He found her trapped in the living room but there was no way to get to her. She pleaded for him to leave but he couldn't abandon her that's when the beam fell down on scout trapping him beneath it.

Just then the fire department showed up and rushed in seeing the trapped young boy they went right for him despite his begging for them to save his mother. He was rushed to the hospital and they managed to save his life but he was left with permanent scarring on his back. When he was released from the hospital he was informed that his mother was dead and since there was no close relatives willing to take him he would be sent to a foster care. This scared Scout so he ran away and he has lived on the streets ever since. Over the years he learned a great deal of street smarts and also lost his social skills.

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:51 pm
Wolf-Anima56

Hey. I like A Promise  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:04 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Wolf-Anima56

Hey. I like A Promise

ok lets do it ^^ ill make the thread.  

Wolf-Anima55

WhiteDragonLady

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:41 pm
Wolf-Anima56

Awesome.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:42 pm
WhiteDragonLady
Wolf-Anima56

Awesome.

ok I made the thread smile  

Wolf-Anima55

Aohkii_Leafield

Fluffy Werewolf

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:24 pm
Wolf-Anima56
Hello, I was once Wolf-Anima55 but I lost that account so now here I am looking like an extreme noob. Though I promise I do not roleplay like one. I can write up to four paragraph if given the inspiration, but I like to stick to around two. I usually play the dominate personality in the Yaoi relationships (yes I know the Japanese terms but that's why I got banned with my last account.) I do not like one liners, though I do understand writers block. I do have times when I will be gone for awhile because I am prone to bad health. Also if it says I'm on and I'm not responding feel free to message me or quote me, there is a chance I don't know you responded or I have writers block. Well here are some of my plot ideas, the ones Striked out are currently taken

User Image
Imprint

_____ is kind of a loner, doesn't talk to many people and has a strange hobby. His hobby is going into the woods in his backyard and watching this pack of wolves that seemed to just ignore his existence. The reason he is so infatuated with this particular group of wolves is because when he was ten years old he got lost in the woods, and when he was almost dead a ginger colored wolf picked him up and took him back to his house. Ever since he has been watching this pack, watching that wolf in particular. He couldn't understand why It helped him instead of just eating him, since it was the middle of winter and food was slim. Latley he has noticed that his wolf hasn't been with the pack and the pack numbers are dwindling though as the warm weather neared it was nothing new. It seemed they always disappeared when it go warm. Now there is a new group of kids in school, all siblings and all strikingly handsome. ___ figures they would just be interested in the popular kids so he ignored them until one of the boys approaches him. There is something familiar about this boy but ____ cant put his finger on it. he feels like he has seen those eyes before. He introduces himself as Jamie and that was the beginning of torture. Jamie begins to pretty much stalk ____ but not in a creepy way in a fun teasing way that often got a bit intimate but ____ isn't a fan of it since he is straight and doesn't want to be with Jamie. though Jamie isn't one to take no for an answer especially since, this is his last year as a human. Jamie is that wolf that ____ is so infatuated with and every year when its warm he becomes a human. Though for the last few years he was to scared to approach ____ but now he knows its his last chance and he will make ____ fall in love with him.

User Image
The Bakery

Kaito just recently lost his mother to a car accident which put him in charge of her bakery. Almost immediately it all went to hell since he didn't know a thing about how to bake or run a business. So his aunt sends his young adopted cousin to live with him for the summer and try and help him with the work since _____ is amazing at baking. The moment Kaito saw the beautiful white haired child he fell in love with him. Though he is awful at showing his feelings so everything he does is wrong. He actually ends up hurting ______ once and awhile but quickly feels bad and tries to make up for it. Will ____ be able to see through his rough exterior and what happens when his aunt find out about their growing relationship?

A Promise

_____ and Jef are brothers, jef being the older brother by just a year and a half. Jef and ____ are realy close to each other practically inseperable. But what happens when jef over hears their father making a deal with a man that when ___ turns 15 then he will sell both his children to slavery to him. Jef went to run away packing his stuff then heading to his brothers room to take him with but his father caught him. He threatend Jef that if he ran he would make things worse for him and his brother. Jef didnt want his brother hurt so he just made a promise to himself. He promise he wouldnt let this man hurt his brother that he would try his best to protect him when they were taken.

User Image

Foreign Love

_____ was taking a trip with his school to france, and when he is there he meets a boy names Joshua. Joshua is a college student but not just that he is also a slave to a very wealthy man. Of course he is allowed to go to school hang out with friends but when push comes to shove his master is allowed to do whatever he pleases to him whenever he pleases. ___ and Josh start talking and the next thing they new...they were falling i love. But Josh always seemed to disapear and haveto leave because of an emergency and ____ starts to suspect somthing. Though Josh says nothing on the topic. But what happens when its time for ____ to go back to America and josh cant go with him because the fact he is a slave? will this love be completely forgotton?

User Image

Street Rat

____ is the son of the governor, he is one of the wealthiest people in the state. He is also running a 'clean up the streets' act which everyone thinks is this amazing idea, but it is also corrupt. The only way to clean up the streets is for the police to go around and force the homeless people away. Of course no one knows that they are being forced away, or where they are being taken. Not even the Governors son knows the truth. One day ____ is walking home from the library when a gang recognized him as the son of the Governor and attacked him in a alley way. before severe damage could be done a boy appears out of nowhere. He defends _____ and manages to scare the gang away. The boy is like no other person _____ has ever seen, he wore tattered dirty clothes, his hair looked brown but if one looked close enough they could see the blond sticking out from under the dirt and he wore no shoes. Yet he was gorgeous, through the dirt and grim on his face, his vibrant green eyes shone. Before ____ could say a word of thanks the boy disappeared down the alley. ______ decided he would come back everyday and try to find the boy, little did he know it wouldn't be too hard find him because after only two days he found him in the alley barely alive. It turned out during the fight to help ____ he received a deep gash on his side. Add onto that dehydration, fatigue and not eating for a few days and it was obvious the boy wasn't in very good shape. so____ takes him in and nurses him back to health. But when this 'street rat' (as the governor puts it) wakes up and see's he is no longer in the alley but instead in a apartment he freaks out. Will ____ be able to win his trust? If he does will he admit he is the governors son? the person trying to get rid of people like the boy.

Wait....how did you get banned for using the Japanese terms? x___x;;;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:27 pm
Aohkii_Leafield

they said that those terms had a sexual meaning and it was implying that i was going to cyber. ._.  

Wolf-Anima55

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff