iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image

The outer look of the complex they live in!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:44 pm
User Image

Name: Tyler James Hoskins

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:05 pm
iiLilotica

((We can start when ever you woul like :3 ))

(( will change when his belly gets bigger so his hair and looks are obviously going to change))

User Image

Name: Josh Gabriel Forest

Age 20  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:09 pm
Tanuki Ookami

User Image

Getting out of his car and stretching for a moment, Tyler let a yawn escape his lips as he walked to the front door and unlocked it. Walking inside, shutting the door behind him, Tyler looked around the place, it looked exactly like it was before he left; which meant that Josh hasn't gotten home yet. Tyler had just come back from his part time job as a secretary at a small company which was still evolving. Walking to the kitchen, Tyler grabbed his usual drink; grape juice, before walking off to his bedroom.

Loosening his tie, Tyler sat on the side of the bed before taking a sip of his drink. He left the drink on the bedside table, before going to take a hot shower. It didn't take Tyler long before he came out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but his pajama pants; that's how he usually slept. But he wasn't going to bed just yet, even though it was almost midnight, he would still wait for Josh to get back. It's not that he worried about the male or anything, he knew the other could take care of himself, but he still wanted to make sure the male came back, before he went to bed.

Looking at the clock, Tyler sighed again, he was late again. Not that it was a shock, Tyler has known Josh since high school, coming home after midnight was only normal for the guy. Sometimes he'd even bring girls back home with him, and things end up as they usually do, and the girl leaves in the morning. Tyler shook his head slightly as he sat on his usual spot, in front of his stretched canvas that stood to his height by a wooden easel. Tyler grabbed his brush alongside a palette which had put primary colors on; red, blue and green, he also added a bit of black and white for the shades, before his hands took over as he painted the white sheet in front of him.

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:20 pm
iiLilotica

User Image
Josh stumbled threw the complex after getting a taxi, no girls coming home tonight. he walked to his door and fumbled with the keys befor actualy getting the door unlocked he stumbled a little more tipsy than usual. "Hey there buddy." he said in a slur of words as he closed the door and tried walking over to Tyler but tripped on his own foot.....watta know and fell luckly on the couch "How are you this fine evening." he said with a hiccup he smelled like alcohol like he tried forgetting something bad that happened to him.

he tried getting up from the couch but just rolled onto the floor he sat there bit looking happy but clumsly stood up made his way to the bathroom and fell to his knees by the toilet. he hugged the bowl with his hands and started puking up anything and everything. Lets just say his intestines were not happy with how he treated them tonight with the alcohol. he groaned from inside the bathroom and layed there on the floor

((thought id start it out with him not pregnant althoug i did leave a hit as to how it happens some where in my post ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:57 pm
Tanuki Ookami
[[ sounds good to me c: ]]

User Image

Hearing the door open, Tyler's eyes lit up and he drew a grin to his face, just like a kid waiting for Santa. Tyler shook that thought off as he heard the male talk. Tyler let out a soft sigh, the guy was drunk again. Tyler got out of his bedroom and looked around, he noticed the guy falling on the couch before asking how Tyler was "Better than you, that's for sure" Tyler said softly, sarcasm shown in his tone.

Tyler gasped when the guy rolled off to the ground with a light sound, he was about to ask if he was okay when he saw that he was smiling. A confused look on his face, Adam watched as the other walked to the bathroom, seconds later he heard Josh emptying up his stomach in the toilet. Tyler surely wasn't going to use that bathroom anymore. Tyler glanced inside, to see the male exhausted lying beside the toilet. Tyler slightly shook his head as he headed to the kitchen and getting him a bottle of water. Walking back to the bathroom Tyler placed the bottle in front of the male before grabbing a clean towel, and handing it to him "Are you okay?" Tyler asked a bit worried as he sat on the edge of the tub looking at the younger male.

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:12 pm
iiLilotica
User Image Josh coughed a little as he layed there he heard Tyler walk in and grabbed the towel that was given to him, he wipped his mouth off a little and tryed to sit up back agents the wall he opened the water and drank it, a littl clumsy like, the started to dry heave over the toilet "I am wonderful." he said still in a drunken tone "Do we have any beer?" he asked and stubled his way up to his feet he used the walls and counter to support him as he tried walking to the kitchen

"I bet we do." he said almost falling over himself again he stopped walking arms out to his sides like a little kid being an airplane "Im good,,,,,i-*hiccup*- got this." he said as he tried to walk again he soon found himself in the kitchen trying to get the the frige but the room started to spin and he grabbed his head  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:29 pm
Tanuki Ookami

User Image

Tyler watched as the male cleaned up his face before drinking the clear liquid. Why was he drinking again? Even though it was weird that Josh didn't bring a girl home tonight, Tyler was happy for that. He just didn't like having to stay up all night listening to the moans of some teenage girl. Not to mention that Tyler hasn't always been good at hiding his feelings, so this little thing inside him might burst out sooner or later. When the male stated that he was wonderful, Tyler just chuckled "Yeah, right" He said, mocking the other.

Tyler shook his head at the question, even though they had couple of beers left "You're already beaten, you don't need anymore harm" Tyler said like a worried mother, but it didn't seem to do any good with Josh. Tyler just walked after him, making sure to stay a bit close in case the other stumbles and falls. Tyler rolled his eyes when Josh tried his best to say that he was fine. At the slightest hint that Josh was getting dizzy, Tyler moved closer, putting Josh's arm around his own shoulder, and letting the other's body lean on his own "Come on, let's get you to bed" He said softly as he walked to Josh's bedroom.

With a sigh, Tyler walked inside, not even bothering to open the lights, there was a faint light coming from the living room, though. Tyler laid Josh down on the bed before looking down at him with a slight frown "Do you have to go get drunk every night?" Tyler mumbled as he started taking off Josh's shoes, he didn't really care if the male heard him or not. Even though the guy was Twenty now, and could do anything he wanted, didn't mean he should be out drinking every night to the point that he comes home drunk out of his mind. It's good that he doesn't drive home, that would've gotten him injured, if not dead.

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:49 pm
iiLilotica
User Image

Josh started to complain a little when he was being taken to his room but eventualy gave up "You should come out with me, you need some party, and girls,." he laughed and when he got to his room he looked at his bed "Hello wonderfulness." he said as he was put down on the bed he looked like he was dead. he sat there sprawled out every which way. "it makes everything more fun." he said to Tyler, with a giggle and a hiccup "nigh......" he was even able to finish his sentance as he fell asleep

~Durning his slumber~
While Josh slept he tossed and turned and mummbled a little in his sleep mummbled things like 'No, get away, stop, this cant be happening' he was tossing and turning violently and his pillow case was soaked in sweat. his voice got louder as he woke up more and more till his alarm went off and he sat straight up "Nooo!" he yelled he was drenched in sweat, and breathing hard he looked around and saw he was in his room and sighed looking down  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:32 pm
Tanuki Ookami

User Image

Tyler didn't even bother about the male's protests, and just dragged him to his room. When Josh stated that Tyler should go out with him sometime, for the reason that he needed to party and he needed girls, Tyler just nodded going along with him, as if that'll ever happen. Josh would probably forget about this in the morning, so Tyler didn't bother about it that much. Tyler had to say, it wasn't the answer he'd expected, but it was an answer that Josh would give away. Does this situation look like fun? It certainly did not, specially to Tyler. Seeing the male doze off, Tyler slightly smiled looking at him before he headed to his room, and laid on his bed, falling asleep almost immediately.

~ TIME SKIP ~

Tyler was usually a light sleeper, but when he's really tired, he can barely even move, even if he woke up, he's stay in bed for another half an hour or so; just like what was happening to him this morning. He could hear a few mumbles from across the hall, since his bedroom door was open. It was probably Josh talking in his sleep, it wasn't something rare, but it didn't happen often either. Tyler just ignored it and rolled around in his bed, before grabbing the sheets and covering his face as well. He was slightly drifting asleep again, until he heard a scream.

The scream startled him to say the least, it actually frightened him. Tyler's eyes shot open, as he recognised the voice, it was definitely josh, and that wasn't any kind of playful screams, it seemed serious. Tyler threw the covers away before he jumped off his bed and headed to Josh's room, which was right across the hall. He didn't even bother putting on a shirt, since he slept with his pajama pants last night. Tyler just walked inside, without even knocking. He looked at Josh with worry in his eyes "Are you alright?" Tyler asked as watched the male, it was probably just a nightmare, but it seemed to have done a pretty good job scaring Josh off.

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:41 pm
iiLilotica
User Image

Josh shook his head "He- he was coming after me." he said and pulled his knees to his chest he only remembered on thing from last night, a man a tall man to dark to figure out any features. But Josh was walking with his friends to a bar when he stopped in an ally way to take a leak a man came up behind him 'Dont move' he said covoring Josh's mouth he took him deeper into the Ally so no one would see....see what the man did to him, Josh and tears well up in his eyes this was not his usual behavior "He covored my mouth....t-told my not to move...." he shook his head h burried his face in his hands "H-H took me back to the end of the ally. Made sure i made no noise." he started to cry and shake

"T-Tyler." he said and looked up at him his eyes red "I-i think something bad happened last night, something bad happened to me." that the whole reason he was that drunk when he walked it he wanted to forget it to never tell any ever, but he had to tell some one it was eating him from the inside "I-i dont know what to do...." he said putting his face back in his hands and cried  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:09 pm
Tanuki Ookami

User Image

A confused look laid on Tyler’s face when Josh mentioned that ‘he’ was coming after him. Tyler walked closer to the bed slowly “I can assure you that no one is here” Tyler said as he sat on the bed, next to Josh. Tyler was clueless on what t do, it’s the first time that he has seen the male in this state. “Tell me what happened” Tyler said softly, as he looked at the male who looked pretty much terrified. Tyler gave the male some time to adjust to the fact that it was just a dream, before Josh started talking again. Covered his mouth and told him not to move? Tyler’s eyes widened. Who the hell did that? But he didn’t speak as the other continued. When Josh said that the anonymous person made sure that he wouldn’t make any noise, Tyler started to catch up on what had happened.

This was unbelievable. Josh was rapped?! Who the hell would do that sort of thing?! Tyler’s hands turned to fits as he thought about it, his teeth gritted and his eyes narrowed. When Josh stated that he didn’t know what to do, and his tears started falling again, Tyler’s shoulders slumped. Honestly, he didn’t know what to do, either. What were you supposed to do at this state? Tyler hugged Josh, rubbing his back trying to comfort him. “Shhh. It’s okay, he’s not here now” Tyler whispered softly before he pulled back and looked at Josh “Come on, let’s get you in the shower” Tyler said with a soft smile, even though inside his blood was boiling with anger. He got off the bed and helped Josh out before walking him to the bathroom “I’ll be in the kitchen, if you need anything” Tyler said before walking away slowly. As soon as he gave his back to Josh, his smile dropped, and an angry figure took over his face.

iiLilotica

Greedy Gekko

7,000 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Bidding War 100

Tanuki Ookami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:29 pm
iiLilotica
User Image Josh was trebmling as he spoke and burried his face into Tyler's chest when he hugged him he felt safer, we he was in Tylers arms then nodded as he was taken to the bathroom he closed the door taking his clothes off he stared at himself in the mirror he put both his hands on the counter and looked down "Why me, what i do wrong to deserve this." he asked himself then turned the shower on letting the steam fill the bathroom he stepped in stood there for a little thinking then started to wash the smell of booze and cigarettes off of him. he sighed getting out he dried his hair a little the wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom to his room looking for some clothes to wear, after getting dressed he sat on his bed for a little while then stood going into the living room he wore black jeans with black socks and a green belt but no shirt he held it in his hand as he walked to the kitchen he didnt say anything but just stood there

((Im good if you want to add suprises with the pregnancy and stuff :3))  
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games